What the fuck is up with modern rappers and looking like SJWs with retarded tattoos and multicolored hair...

What the fuck is up with modern rappers and looking like SJWs with retarded tattoos and multicolored hair? Is it the work of the jews to eliminate traditional rapper image and make rap more feminine? These people look like fucking clowns

Don't worry about it goy.

gucci gang

>white
>rappers
Choose one. Eminem is a bitch ass punk.

Make Black Thugs Effeminate Again
rock and roll had similar period of looking like muppets. There's probably nothing to it

To entice more kids. Elsa

Why do whites rap?

"rappers"
I wonder how rich this fuck is these days

lil Mutt

To look edgy.

I'm not a fan of rap music so I don't see it as a bad thing if rappers become more feminine.

I'd fuck that Twink on the top right

Why no one post XXXTentacion

They always look unclean, like they would stink due to lack of hygiene. Borderline retard look around the eyes. I feel sorry for their fan base, because like calls to like.

you forgot the biggest faggot of them all

Niggas iffy uh blicky got the stify uh

Rappers were always fucking clowns but that hasn't stopped the amerimutt from worshipping these niggers and throwing millions of dollars at them.

Pretty sure the spic on the bottom right used to be a /fa/ggot

he was a /fa/ meme, I don't think he posted there though. he may have posted on hypebeast

They're just doing what the emo/scene band members did.
Like all things the monkey rips off the white man.

They grew up watching anime and listening to pop punk and rap and now you have the end result.

because they're doped out of their small minds

Meanwhile back in the 90s.

full-circle judaism

This, mostly. This generation of rappers were influenced by emo/scene kids and decided to ghetto it up.
>"b-b-but whites have no culture!"

>kiss army goes rap in the trailer park.

You're the same one from the thread about the ethnostate.

Good job self identifying as a faggot lad

who are the female rappers on the right?

ICE CREAM TATTOO ON DEY FACE xD

>top right
Can you get facetattoos as a minor or does this guy simply have the eternal 14y old face?

gucci gang

They look so fucking gay lmao

at least german rap or how I should consider it is at least mostly masculin and I don't know if it's traditional rap. They still make jokes about beating women etc. but the german rap scene is full of migrants and mutt.

Nobody fucking cares about German rap stay in your containment zone faggot

>rappers
>being anything but clowns, ever
nu/pol/ wigger trash

Same in the swedish one mostly. All these sand people just try to emulate african american culture though, muh oppression by duh gubment, we in da hood nigga

Yeah i wonder whats up.

Even rap is being gentrified lol. Take that.

You can, you parents need to sign off. They are all fukfuk bois again by their parents desire. They have been jerking men off since 8 and taking the D since 12. Just imagine, these 4 made it, there are 1000s hoping they only need to take one more load before they make that money.

>look like

Hey yo don't be trippin on lil xan
He fire
Got dat tight lil boi pussy and cute face you just wanna smash

2 half blacks half spics, 1 hispanic, and 1 jew

gucci gang

>traditional rapper image
nigger in baggy jeans and timberlands singing about murder and selling drugs when two years prior he was in ballet class and/or wearing a sequin jumpsuit.