Deep State chatroom about Mueller and Rosenstein leaked

The chats from the chatroom take place onf May 17th. That's the same day Rosenstein appointed Mueller as the head of the Special Counsel of the Russia investigation

You can also find these chats in this article, aswell as additional info:
archive.is/KdbdJ

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/mccain-turkish-ambassador-should-get-hell-out-after-brawl.html
rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FCgUhtBm/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/fzNXaWuk/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=htNQ-Bq8F_8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KSH/pjpU/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is from before the election retard.

tf&g:dr

Shills here quick.

No it is not. Did you even read the text?

(((They))) have blackmail on Rod Rosenstein(RR), S writes Comeys memos and they make shit up/ blow shit out of proportion in order to ruin Trumps image and to get him impeached.

they've got some pretty good bots, sucks for them though because our collective autism is no match for even their most advanced AI's

Cast of characters:
"Limey" = Louise Mensch
"Juules" = Podesta
"Roger" = McCabe

Who is "Camp Eagle". -
Who was the asset "en route" on May 16/17.
From where to where?

Oh and they knew Mueller was going to be the head of the Special Counsel, hours before it got announced

Guys I think S is McCain!!!!

how are these verified as real

They're not. That's how you know this thread is sponsored by JIDF.

S is Strzok so said MegaAnon.

>Palpatine's Revenge

They named their deep state conspiracy after a fictional deep state conspiracy, yet it only helped expose them more. Ironic.

From previous thread.
>
RR= Rod Nosenstein
WH= White House
MF= Mike Flynn
S= Peter Strzok
AEWP= assoc editor Washington compost~ Bob Woodward
AE= assoc editor
GT outpost = Georgetown University. ???

First of. This can be verified, since the same day the chat took place Mueller was appointed. Like the chat talked about.

Secondly McCain was extremely vocal about Turkish bodyguards beating up protestors, and the chat wanted that talking point to be pushed:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/mccain-turkish-ambassador-should-get-hell-out-after-brawl.html

Article is from May 18th 2017

MegaAnon made several posts about Palpatine's Revenge. Here is a link to all of her posts up to Jan. 4th that you can do a word search: rumormillnews.com/texts/MegaAnon.txt

Great. Thx

Anyone else getting sleepy? I could really use a nice long sleep. Soooo tired.

limey is Louise Mensch, See Mega's post on Dec. 15th.

It really fits. In the chat they kind off make fun of the fact that Limeys followers eat everything up, no matter how ridiculous it sounds

>palpatine's revenge
>dooku
>serverus
What a bunch of fags.

You just outed yourself

I am checking her posts past Jan 4th to see if she wrote anymore about Strzok and Page. I will post links if I find them. But here is the link to the "guide": /www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/

Saved

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FCgUhtBm/order/asc/

See: in this ver thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/fzNXaWuk/order/asc/

i hope this is real
what a bunch of ashats
imagine these people are in chrage of counterintelligence/the fbi and doj
this is total elementary tradecraft, these guys are retards
if this shit is real America has way bigger problems then what these clowns are up, because if this is thier level of tradeccraft for thier top operatives then the american intelligence apparatus has been penetrated at every level by anyone who wants to, including criminals and terror groups and certainly state actors

these guys are amateurs, most anons i know have better OPsec then this

these morons dont belong in jail, they belong in a retard asylum

some people think that pic is this man, who left text evidence of himself tryng to rape a republic.

hard to tell. we are requesting the publics assistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=htNQ-Bq8F_8

Frienship with America ended, now Canada is my new best friend

I agree man, they look 100% identical

It's Tide Pod!

Fake and gay

No u

Palpatine is either Hillary or Soros and
friends in NyC: could refer to Huma Abedin and co

we have caught him using the forbidden technique many times.

God damn it

Oops. Wrong link, Try this: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KSH/pjpU/order/asc/

>ruin Trumps image
>get him impeached

FYI,
Limey's or a limey are what political allies are left in a reime after toppling said regime.

>Source: i'm Former Military fag and helped overthrow Saddam in 2003. Limeys were what glow in the darks called Saddam loyalists.

SAGE and report these shit shill threads.

Yeah i'm sick of this shit clogging up the board.

Tsb2XSWL

Check out this happening thread too:

Jews did this

bump

Your proxys are showing

What did you think about the operation then and what do you think about that operation now that overturned Saddam

Hello newfag. How do the first days as a shill feel like?

Thought it was great, until we got there. After the Rangers and Marines took over the Airfield. My flight was dropped off with a couple billion in cash to buy EVERYTHING from Everyone in Bagdad and flood USD in the market and make the Iraqui Dinar worthless. We succeeded. And we fucked up a pretty nice country...that was my redpill.

Damn I cannot imagine your feels

>Deep state
You realize it's just a retarded AMER*CAN conspiracy theory?
Everything is alright with conspiracy theories, but if it's made by mutts you better ask yourself: "Is this stupid?".
You know where else those dipshits manage to find "proof" of conspiracies? Tide pods, blue whale, cinnamon challenge.

Bumpio

3 things that disprove your statement:
a) When Trump got elected and before he made the wiretap claim, the media mocked Trump for not being ableand to make changes and said that the deep state will male sure of it

b) The chatroom in the OP. It's from the day Mueller got appointed Nd it reveals that S is writing Comeys Memos, that Rosenstein is being black mailed and that Trump is being sabotaged

c) The leaked FBI chat revealed, where it states that the day Trump got elected, new meetings forecret society will take place, (Trey Gowdy broke this)

*c) for the secret society

CIA doing CIA shit ain't "secret society" Just call it "CIAs up to something right now", don't make up some blown the fuck out of proportion names for normal occurrences. It's like calling healthy kids ADHD

you dont even sound like a lithuanian.

ur a fuccboi

Amerimutts have no grounds to talk shit about any other country.

i know who you are

pls dox me.

the door will knock soon

It said secret society in the leaked text from the FBI and Congressman Trey Gowdy talked about that

Hmmmm
huge if correct

So have a bump

This is what makes me think it’s kinda fake. Before I get attacked for this, hear me out.

So if you’re willing to commit treason, you’d probably assume you’re doing it for the greater good, no? Like ISIS probably believes they’re the good guys even. So why in the hell would the people in this chat assign themselves names like “Dooku” and “Severus” which are antagonists (villains). Nobody, whether they have good intentions or nefarious ones, would want to consider themselves the villain. Like you’d have to be a real psycho.

> Like ISIS probably believes they’re the good guys even.
They were though.
Building your own state with brutal force doesn't make it evil.

Read through the thread

if you honestly believe in a 'deep state chatroom' being 'leaked' you're so fucking braindead you just need to be exterminated.

No hope for you.

So edgy.

So Amer*can.
Why do you mutts believe that the other side is always absolutely vehemently evil?
People of Donetsk/ Novorosiya just want both ukrainians and russians to fuck off so they can live in their own state free from bullshit of both sides like the Swiss.
ISIS just saw the weakness in their brothers in arms so they split to do it their own way, to stop messing around and actually accomplish what they believed was the end game for Islam.

you fucked that wording up or on an entirely different plane of existence.

kys my guy

>these morons dont belong in jail, they belong in a retard asylum

what better way to paralyze and control our nation, than by replacing our officials and intelligence agents with literal retards, huh?

TOR

that's where yer wrong kiddo
we have every right and then some
if you are not from a white western nation the fact that you ate today is probably thanks to me and mine your welcome scumbag now hail ceasar

Honestly, even with retards things seem no different.

>create fake image
>can make timestamps whatever I want

WOW

You mad or what. what swiss? All LNRDNRRR was built upon gangs of russians recruted in russia and Ukraine With russian instructors and some local colaborators. To creat a conflit zone to distract from Krimea. All the shit is about RUSSIAN NAVAL BASES nothing else.

Tev ko brolukas troleijbusaa durviis galva iespiedaas?

The toughest red pill still remains the fact how retarded these guys are. Normies can't swallow that pill and admit they have been duped by these people their whole lives because of their own ego, always assume it some all knowing genie or something + the guys in charge pretty much condition that into the normies as a sort of preemprive black pill in case anyone does wake up, but nope just a bunch of regular homos in black capes

Turi irodymu brolukas?

Read through the previous thread

I think they're smart, but arrogance and ego lead to their downfall

You are a fucking moron.

>Honestly, even with retards things seem no different.

That's because retards are easier to deceive.

Deception IS the jews primary tactic, is it not?

Show real flag

Bump it up

noice

This has been posted about 500 times since May

Nah we know Mega since the Seth Rich days, she was right before

What the fuck is that pic? You realize its only a thumbnail that is all blurry?

We aren't ants user...

Well user... They call us goyim for a reason, and I don't thinl good guys torture children, eat them and get innocent people tormented

They called themselves a "secret society" in their text messages.

She looks like she sleeps a lot, lately. Kek.

Oh you’re being serious. Sorry, I didn’t realize you were being sincere when you basically defended a group who beheads anyone who thinks differently, throws gays off buildings, burns people alive in cages, drowns people in gruesome ways, chops off genitals and forces men to eat them, and fucks children.

Yea user, they’re just trying to be the good guys. They just want liberty and freedom. That’s all. Never mind that they’re openly stating they intend to infiltrate the West, kill all men and enslave their women. I’m sure they mean it out of love.

I always knew she was legit.
>~~~~~Anonymous ID:faXtPW1t Sun 17 Dec 2017 23:47:56 No.153672432 He practically is, y'all. McCabe, Strzok, Priestap, and half those other 27 no name FBI leakers you'll watch be indicted. This is why I said the ARE REAL PEOPLE, but kinda like a patsy, they have no background, no details, etc. Like I said last week, you'll find out Strzok is a deep state contracted "memo guy" who is only being mentioned now because of what he did as contracted, by dirty McCabe and the FBI. THIS is how a ton of fucking shit legitimately was happening under Comey's nose, without him knowing about it, ON PURPOSE. They didn't even invite him to their Palpatine's Revenge dark web, encrypted party chats on Gliph. Not all those "texts" coming out are texts. You'll see.
Spoopy