Turk living in germany ama

Turk living in germany ama
only serious questions allowed otherwise I won't answer them.

Why is your country destroying the legacy of Ataturk and doing the exact opposite of what he wanted for Turkey?

Do you ever feel bad for polluting the German landscape with your ugly existence?

First of all the opposite is a good thing, turkey has to be a muslim state again. Atatürk was btw not even turkey so yea

Show flag

Do they ever just stop and stare at you, Roach?

Do you think Mohammed was a good guy?

Do you drive a motorcycle? Every German Turk I know drives a motorcycle.

Do you have this haircut?

Was kostet ein Döner bei deinem Cousin in der Frittenbude?

Actually im surprised that my family is good looking and tall im right now 184 cm my brother 2m and my father 2m my cousins are not that tall but also good looking

I didn't know Mohammed personal but I think he was a good guy

No, I don't considering i can't do a driving license yet.

That's the typical Kanacken Haarschnitt, but back to your question I don't I always cut my hair the "military" style.

Mein cousin hat mal bei einer gearbeitet und da hat es 4 euro gekostet. Jetzt ist er Junio Manager in einer Finanzfirma.

>First of all the opposite is a good thing, turkey has to be a muslim state again

Why is it good and why does Turkey need to a Muslim state again?

>Atatürk was btw not even turkey so yea

Then what was he? Chinese?

If you are such a Turkish patriot why are you hiding in germany like all your other roach compatriots , living off germany welfare moneys and are not in Turkey?

You guys are parasites.

Are you a muslim

>living off germany welfare moneys
At least you have that in common? Apart from the DNA I mean.

SERIOUS: when you vanish from here?

How could you consider a rapist pedophile slave owning barbaric war lord who had a penchant for armed robbery to be a good guy?

I think that it has to be a muslim state again because you can see in our history how a muslimic state contributed to science and medicine and that stuff, but these days all muslim state are a joke and a disgrace to our religion example saudi arabia.

I don't my mother is a doctor and my father is working in mannesmann as a Projektleiter.

Yes.

As soon as im old enough and working at my cousins work so I can travel the world.

I don't my mother is a doctor and my father is working in mannesmann as a Projektleiter.

Should go to him.

An unfair comparison , bailout money that was given with interest, is not the same as basically free money. Greece had to dismantle and sell off a lot of its public infrastructure, including trains, public communication and the national electricity company. Turkey on the other hand not only gets free moneys from Turks in kebab shops it also gets free money for stopping when it likes migrants crossing into european space so as not to flood europe, something which they did in 2015-2016.

What would be the choice as how of killing infideld's ?
Why wouldn't you just KYS, instead of not not going back to your ancestoral shithole?
Can you in to the eyes of white people, without shame or hatred?

Could you talk about that somewhere else ?
I would call you subhuman but really im tired of that.

when will you gtfo and go back to your shithole?

I will talk about whatever I want, coward roachboy

- why most of you segregate yourself from other germans? Even in universities most of the turks hang only out with other turks.

- why does a significant part of the turkish ppl live in germany get supported by the government but at the same time say "fuck you germany, i hate it"

- why do you get triggered all the time by fuckin kurds and act like animals? like the video of the hannover airport. cant you be smart and ignore shit like this, or is it too much for your ehre amk

Why do Germans tolerate having Turks in their country? Like if I come in your house and take a shit in the kitchen will you be okay with that too?

Would you let your syster date a white guy

They're trying to prove to the world that they're not evil. As if anyone really cares.

How can you claim to be so nationalistic and patriotic yet stay in other countries instead of moving back to the turkish utopia?

Ey Abi, hab paar supersüße kurdische Mädchen in meiner Studiengruppe, kann ich sie eigentlich normal ansprechen oder kommt dann gleich ein Cousin namens Mechmet aus dem Busch und sticht mich nieder ?

I wouldn't kill infidels I would tell them the benefits of the religion and if they still don't believe I would send them back

>Why wouldn't you just KYS, instead of not not going back to your ancestoral shithole?

I was born here and I appreciate Allah's life he gave me

>why most of you segregate yourself from other germans? Even in universities most of the turks hang only out with other turks.

Das ist überall auf der Welt so, man ist eher unter seiner Rasse anstatt gemischt. Und überhaupt weil ich in Deutschland geboren wurde bedeutet das nicht das ich deutscher genetisch bin.

>- why does a significant part of the turkish ppl live in germany get supported by the government but at the same time say "fuck you germany, i hate it"

They are retards but there ancestor came here to support there family like my grandfather who send money to his family

>- why do you get triggered all the time by fuckin kurds and act like animals? like the video of the hannover airport. cant you be smart and ignore shit like this, or is it too much for your ehre amk

I think co-existing with kurds could be possible if we have a talk but right now with erdogan it is impossible

Every ingredient and step by step directions for making an awesome donner.

well the problem is, we needed them to be here, after WW2, and honestly the old generations despite not integrated that much, still knew what respect was, and were grateful for the chance germany gave them.

but 2/3 of the later generations are shit. only looking for materialistic stuff, drive a fancy car but live in the biggest shithole homes and dont want to be integrated. but those fuckers have the german passport so yeah shits fucked

>Turk living in germany ama

In my family we meet a muslim family and ask them or they us if there daughter want to have a marriage with their son. If they like each other they date a few times with their brother and marriage after 7 months or so. Back to your question it wouldn't even be possible.

I will when Im old enough and have the money meme flag poster.

Kurden würde ich nicht bevorzugen weil die auch ziemlich aggressiv sind wenn du ein türke bist vielleicht.

How should I proof ?

> Das ist überall auf der Welt so, man ist eher unter seiner Rasse anstatt gemischt. Und überhaupt weil ich in Deutschland geboren wurde bedeutet das nicht das ich deutscher genetisch bin.

weil du in deutschland geboren bist und wahrscheinlich dann auch n deutschen pass hast, bedeutet das leider aber auch dass du deutscher bist und kein türke. klar sind deine Wurzeln woanders, kann man ja auch leben aber als jemand der hier geboren wurde sollte man nichtmehr unterscheiden zwischen "öhhh ich bin türke und ihr seid die deutschen"

> They are retards but there ancestor came here to support there family like my grandfather who send money to his family

nix gegen auszusetzen, aber die die das sagen sind dreckiges pack

>- why do you get triggered all the time by fuckin kurds and act like animals? like the video of the hannover airport. cant you be smart and ignore shit like this, or is it too much for your ehre amk

check garnicht was ihr so abgeht, sind auch nur normale leute die ihre ruhe und rechte haben wollen. ihr lasst euch viel zu einfach von euren affen da manipulieren

Ich hab doch geschrieben das wir mit denen miteinander leben könnten, nur da zurzeit erdogan an der macht ist ist das problematisch.

why wouldnt it be possible to date a white guy?

I for example know a quite international turk (born in germany), studied in germany and abroad, but he always say "die deutschen..." so segregate himself from the get go... and would never allow his sister to date a german...

shits stupid af

OP how do you reacted to Erdogan annoucement to all turks immigrants in germany and european countries, ''make at least 4-5 kids and the future will be yours'' ?

Speak American on an American board.

>How should I proof ?
Pic of part of your face/hand with German ID or passport maybe?

seh ich ja wie gut die miteinander leben können wenn sich die normalos am flughafen auffe fresse hauen...

glaubste das würd passieren wenn die griechen mit adolf merkel irgendwo protestieren würden? dass sich da deutsche und griechen auffe fresse hauen?

Do you wax your back, crack and sack, on a regular basis?

I said in my family but in other familys I still don't know if they would allow a white guy to date their daughter. If he was muslim the chance would be there.

>middle eastern mutt shipped to gayrope like a slave living in germany ama

FTFY

also kys

>Jetzt ist er Junio Manager in einer Finanzfirma.
Hab gefragt, was ein Döner kostet, nicht nach deiner Familienbiographie.

ok danke

When will you move back to your own country?

Don't try to push that shitskin manlet on us, roach

Lel.

Sounds like some South general description desu.

Stop trying to speak German to the roach, you fucking nigger

Explains why he got the right idea and was smart, also explains why you are now under the leadership of a islamist and regress back.

YOU DON GOOOOFD

Untrue. They came here because turky was nearly broke and the us wasn‘t intersted in letting an nato member go bancrupt, so germany had to take some turkish low wage idiots to send money home, and thats how we ruined our textil industry with cheap labour instead of modernization

>147 cm
>dieses Milchgesicht
>diese Kindergärtnerunterschrift
My fucking sided loool. Gone forever.

What was that?

im still 14 this pic was when I was 9

just look at the iranians... the smart ones leave the place and the degenerates stay.

problem is even the stupid roaches leave and want to live the muslim lifes in christian countries and start living in slums

His passport.
He's a literal manlet (4.6'') has the face of a 12 year old and also the signature of one. He's also dumb as fuck because he posted that on 4chinz.

>9 year olds
>passport
You piss me off, you know that?

bud, don't do that. they might find out where you live.

>im still 14
MODS
BAN THIS UNDERAGE

>he always say "die deutschen..." so segregate himself from the get go... and would never allow his sister to date a german...
>shits stupid af
It's not "st00ped" you dumb fucking idiot. Not every People on Earth have been brainwashed to feel indifference when not outright contempt for their own Nation, unlike you Germans have. It is perfectly natural and healthy for a Turk living in Germany to refers to Germans as an external group and choose to associate (almost) exclusively with fellow Turks in order to preserve his Nation and way of life. OP is doing the right thing.

Jesus Christ. Didn't need full name AND full frontal facial picture (and height too, lol). You done fucked up big fucking time "user".

But thank you for proof.

I think you should be able to access the Internet not with age instead with the IQ

german born,
german passport,
german education
german values from schoold

> im turkish bro, no white dude is allowed to touch my sister, only if hes muslim.

why the fuck are you so degenerated? a huge percentage of turkish girls are so cheap, bitchy and disgusting... and you act like they are soooo lady-like

>why most of you segregate yourself from other germans? Even in universities most of the turks hang only out with other turks.
You would whine why they live with germans if they did.

The issue with turks in germany and any other migrant group in any other country is the influence of american hiphop music, the american nigger culture is a culture of outcasts, the culture of the segregated, turks are honest people, but their children in germany grow up in a different type of world where theyre fed gangster rap and consider themselves not part of society because instutions lile school tell them theyre not the same etc.

Its americas and jews fault

Kek, i give up. I have NO fucking idea what is going on in this thread. I'm so confused. Well done, bruv.

Checked and underrated. Red-pilled Germans are the best.

That is the reason why. Because they are so bitchy and disgusting

Its a passport from for 5 years so its not a big deal now.

t. erdogan retard who isnt even accepted in his own country because hes an alman turk

fuck off ali if you want a muslim state go to fucking turkey but dont be surprised if the actual turks dont care for you.

i'll bite. what do you think of pic related? not the pic itself of course but what it stands for?

dang.

>german born,
>german passport,
>german education
>german values from schoold

>lol you are so german bro xDD
You are one big fat cuck aren't you?

That they don't want open borders ?

He is the type to say german pass means german

turkey is more secular than germanistan unironically

also we're not taking these shitskins back. look how it's talking shit about ataturk. remember foreigners, if some subhuman is talking bad about ataturk then it's not a turk at all

Are you even a muslim ?

>The issue with turks in germany [...] is [...] the american nigger culture
>because instutions like school tell them theyre not the same

yes! what are your thoughts. I realy would like to know what foreigners already assimilated to the west think of this. good? bad? and why

Thanks

Please come get your mulatto turks .

if you mean muslim as in ar*b umayyad LARPer: no

if you mean muslim as in one who has surrendered his soul to god: yes

I think that you can't express one idea on everyone in a country. What i mean is that some want open borders.

You are the mexicans of europe, you leave your shithole to bring the shithole country to good places, kys.

Persians are shallow with 0 pride. I have few persian neighbours, the lenght they go to sukk on dat swedish benis is embarassing, hairy musky men with small dog pets, its to funny.

I really do respect multi-culti and I will degrade animal in this question, but Turks aren't humans, so
Would you leave and go back to the Turd-shit-hole , if you would find the girl to fuck and marry? She can become moslem too!

no not at all....

but his whole life and education was/is in germany...
he doesnt know shit about turkey because he never lived there... he doesnt know shit about turkey!

he still got the degenerate segregation views of the roaches while living his whole life in a superior country. if he wanted to he would be as german as the next hans, but he doesnt want to be integrated. most likely likes to live in marxloh

have you ever been to turkey fucks sake? we have enough subhumans as it is. educate them, gas them etc I don't care. just don't send them back

Im the second type but why are you so retarded to be a follower of atatürk?

wie fühlst du dich dabei?

Ich denke das irgendein cuck das Bild aus wut heraus gezeichnet hat. Wenn ich wütend werde ich aus rassistisch deshalb.

that is true, of course. but what if i say thet it has become a thread to the west you so happily assimilated to?
I mean you see the news. you come here for a reason to. and maybe you don't agree with 99% of the things that get discussed here. but i think it is save to say that things as they are now are a threat. having a say over ones country's border DOES help. it is keeping you and your family safe to

My grandfather told me everything I need to know about turkey and I also researched long enough to know that I am not german maybe german on the passport but not german itself.

Some day Sven you'll finally get nuked

because god pitied us and sent ataturk to save us. turk means "one who follows the path of tengri(god)". earthly names and religions are irrelevant as long as you consciously serve the one true god

I know your parents raised you to think that ataturk was evil etc. you need to get rid of this brainwashing and see the truth for yourself or you're not any different from a simpleton middle easterner

isn't it funny that the so called """turks""" are the only people in the world who hate their savior? use your fucking brain lad

wow, your german is pretty fucked
Wieso?

The problem with immigrants are that many of them aren't from war zones. We first would have to have a better immigration control and should cap how much can go in.

Cool. We don’t really have t*rks and other subhumans like you, but we do have gipsies. They also realize they’re gipsies and will never be us, so they stick to themselves.
Ideally, all of you subhumans would leave, but since that’s not going to happen, at least stick to yourselves and inbreed with each other. Thanks.

My parents didn't raised me that way. I say they raised me with giving me a computer when I was 4 years old.