ITT: Anime everybody has forgotten already but you don't

ITT: Anime everybody has forgotten already but you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/514874
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every thread.

There was just a thread about it, friend

Considering that there are still anons that have to shitpost in fli fla threads, which still happen, I don't think that Sup Forums really has forgotten.

Going to re-watch it in winter, I'm looking forward to it.

I started watching just this week and I'm on episode 7. It's nice.

You remind me that need to annoy everyone else in the threads until we have a stream again at the end of the year. This would make me happy.No, please don't ask me to do it

Flipflappers licensed in the UK spread the news

I still believe in you user, you can do it.

I watched it recently because of you. It's good.

Will they censor the loli stuff?

I wonder how many anons watched DnS because of the constant posting every thread.

>loli
It's not though since she's older both in age and body than that. People use words incorrectly far too often these days.

But I didn't

Yuyu and Nyunyu you dummy

Kiznaiver

UK typically only censors for violence, Nisemonogatari got through, Flip Flappers will be fine

I have difficulty believing that.

Last Requiem!

Wat?

;-;

Second season announcement any day now.

I didn't because every night I think about the cockona thing and can't help but still laugh at this shit.

Ore Monogatari!!
Onihei
Shirokuma Cafe

Only about five circlejerkers still care about this show.

I too think about Cockona at night.

That would be islamophobic

>Cockona

Seriously doubt anyone knows what this is

Everyone dropped it after episode 2.

Did people actually think it was that bad? Like its generic as fuck, but the character design is good.

>cockona

I still love you Yayaka!
Also I've been listening to Jordan Petetson talks about his take on Jung's aechetypes, or a person's "shadow" potential and it all makes flip flappers make more sense.

Wish we still had threads to discuss it.

If you make a thread with a decent opening post, you might get some discussion.

>not even a year ago
Alzheimer's general?

What about them?

What if I've forgotten too?

Still my personal 2016 AOTY

Eh most I've seen lately that have actually gotten going have had shit OPs. Probably thanks to people like me who try to bump any FliFla threads I can just to keep talking about it.

True enough. I'll be content as long as it doesn't have anything about sales or flopping.

TFW people still talk about Shirobako, but Gi(a)rlish Number was dropped a month after its season ended.

Excel saga

I just learned about that guy the other day, I'll look that video up since he's impressive and I want to see if it illuminates FlipFlap; would be interesting if it did.

Koshi Rikdo remembers. I feel like it hasn't aged terribly well. A lot of the pop-culture references are a little obscure.

Still waiting...
myfigurecollection.net/item/514874

Posting this not because everyone forgot it, but because someone is lurking here secretely hoping this gets posted.

Digimon Tamers (they better make something like tri for the tamers universe)

Needless somehow got through uncensored, so odds are this will too.

Is this true?

The ADV release had the Pop-Up Video-style notes that explained most of the references, but they're long out of print, and I don't see any other company doing anything similar, sadly.

The rushed plot indeed changed the show from a trippy episodic adventure into something with a lot of loose ends but FuriFura is still my aotyay

No

Koto a cute
How were the discussions about this show while it was airing?

That supernatural One Punch Man one

>Kore was zombie desu ka?

>People actually thought Flip Floppers would be remembered

This is actually the only scene that stuck in my mind because it was really cute how Papika was showing off all her bullshit with so much pride.

Man, I loved the proper version of the transformation music. Can't find it anywhere, just this weaksauce version of it.

I'd love a third season though, Noodle Waifu was the best.

I torrented the ADV release and it worked fine. Some of the references are really obscure though. I didn't realize that Japanese schools banned hula hoops in the 60's until I watched through it.

why the fuck did I watch so much of shugo chara?

Is Papika supposed to be terrifying?

I swear, first time I heard about Zip Zoopers, I thought Sup Forums was making the fucking title up. I almost got into an argument with a friend because I thought she was fucking with me.

Only because we'll never get to fucking see it

>ITT: Anime everybody has forgotten already but you don't.
Does this confirms that only spics liked Flip Flappers?

Only they could be impressed by some so flashy yet so insubstantial.

Sorta.
It was still a fantastic show to watch with everyone and I'd still recommend it.
But it had the potential to be much better.

Urara was so good.
Moe with some plot and a unique themed setting.

Like KlK and SnK

Anime of the season
OP of the season
ED of the season

How could I ever forget?

Cocona will always be my daughteru.

I don't know how to tell you this, user, but your daughteru is my waifu.

I don't know how to tell you this, user, but Chris Hansen wants a word with you.

I didn't know you read Sup Forums, Papikana.

Flip Flappers is memorable though. the only comparisons you can make to it are similarly other weird and unique anime like Dandy, Kaiba, Yuri Kuma and Kyousougiga.

How am I supposed to watch this? Do I watch the OVAs first or the tv series?

And as years went by I understood more and more why it would be forgotten, but it's first anime proper I ever saw.

LESCUE

They're pretty much separate. The tv series retells part of the story of the OVA, but does it differently and expands it into a different direction. There's no continuity between them.

The OVAs are better than the tv series, though

Flip flappers are very popular in Japan
Please believe me.

Proof?

8 3 6

My waifu btw

Also,

>season 3 never

I loved it and will never forget. 833.

You posting this in every thread does not lend you credibility.

Behind Geass and Eva as one of my favorite anime of all time. I will never not be mad at the lack of S2 despite there being no reason for it not to exist (other than Dengeki being cunts).

good taste, I'd let her drive me insane for her

but yeah tfw no s3
I just want to be bombarded with quality references

Being lazy makes an enjoyable show.

This is extremely true. It was great for the first six episodes and then turned into horrible fucking shit. Huge disappointment.

Season 2 when