*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

I really hope stuff like this keeps happening same when BLM blocked White Students from getting to their classes. The easiest way to make someone a White Nationalist is not to push them with your arguments but just show them what Non-Whites really think of them.

pic relatated

>Wants a path to citizenship
>Decides to harrass potential supporters
>??????
>Profit

ALL 11 MILLION

>Beaners blocking beaners from entering California Disney Beanerland

Seriously, they ruined any sort of good time at that fucking place anyways

jokes on them Disneyland is only filled with spics any way.

Please, go full chimpout. Make DACA so toxic that even democrats will say "fuck it, they have to go".

Someone explain to me what a DACA is? All I can think of is Orks from WH40k or the aliens from Mars Attacks

>spics make an enemy of one of the most powerful corporations in america.

Looks like we might get our wall, folkes.

Illegals who were children when they crossed the border. Some are almost 40 now.

So in all that time they couldn't apply for citizenship?

If Walt was still alive he would be gassing them.

They'd have to go back to Mexico, then apply. Can't do it while they're inside the country illegally.

California treats them like better than citizens. They can vote, get welfare, hold a job, got to college, all while being favored with affirmative action and free services from people courting their vote.

Well...tough tits? Why should they get to skip the queue while everyone else has to wait?

That's another thing I've been wondering. I can understand state's rights and all that but how does California keep blatantly violating, what I assume to be, federal law with no repercussions?

>let’s piss off folks who are on our side or don’t have a say yet by wasting their time and money
>yea, that’ll win people over

shut up meathead

Good maybe this means they won’t be 90% of the park like every other day, time to book tickets!

Good.

(((Disney))) losing money is a good thing.

>how does California keep blatantly violating, what I assume to be, federal law with no repercussions?

One wonders

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷ʬ⣾⣷⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸ʬ⣽⣳ʬ⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀ʬʬʬ⡿ʬ⣷ʬʬ⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻ʬ⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾ʬ⣏ʬ⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾ʬ⣻⣻ʬ⣟ʬ⣵⣾ʬ⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟ʬ⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠜
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿ʬ⣷ʬʬ⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧ʬ⣜⢿ʬʬ⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡ʬ⡄⣀
⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻ʬ⣼ʬʬʬʬʬʬʬʬ⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏ʬ⣽ʬ⣟ʬʬʬ⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁

>disneyland

>entire existence in the US rides on you being good people that the US should want to keep and that it'd be unfair to punish you when you weren't complicit in your illegal immigration as a child
>Turn around and obstruct things and risk committing crimes that'll get you justifiably deported

They're not thinking this through are they?

because "disneyland" is like the USA.... and them blocking the people is like a wall blocking the immigrants.

To register to vote you have to prove eligibility. meaning you need to show a birth certificate, social security card, or US passport to show citizenship. This illegals voting shit is phony.

>piss off families by not letting them into Disney
>have to explain to kids because a group isn't happy, we can't be happy either
>kids grow up remembering how they couldn't visit Disneyworld because of a literal WALL of illegal spics and degenerates

It's like they set themselves up for failure...

mexicans LOVE disneyland for some reason

Anchor babies.

Wh1t is this kikery

Californian wetbacks get free drivers licenses.

Surely they should just sneak in without paying, go on all the rides and when someone tires to kick them out, refuse to leave and demand a lifetime pass.

OP's picture is misleading. It wasn't a crowd of people, just a handful of idiots. Security made them leave within a few minutes

It's disgusting as fuck

>Demand permanent protection
>At the cost of the lives and wealth and jobs and security of citizens
>Give literally nothing in return
>Demand it violently

The left has really done a number on migrants. Told them they have every right to expect and demand to be given everything on a silver platter. That its fine to be violent towards actual citizens that dont want you. That its normal to disrespect and break the law.

Every time its confirmed for me; The left is poisining society. If they werent so vile these illegals would act a lot more reasonable and respectful - and perhaps it would have been possible to let it slide.

Drivers license isn't proof of US citizenship. Yeah I've heard about the motor voter shit but they still have to show proof of citizenship to be eligible to vote when registering. Their shit gets sent to the Secretary of State and they don't get registered because they're not citizens.

Yet the people going to Disney paid to get in, as is required for admittance so they can enjoy the nice things inside. Nobody deserves to be hung screaming by their own entrails in the streets more than liberals and their pet gib me dat animals.

sounds like a good time for ICE to come in

like i have one

>not a citizen
>civil disobedience