Little Witch Academia

Disappointment of the year?
Or
Disappointment of the decade?

Disappointment of the decade

I enjoy it, Akko is fucking hilarious and I could watch her doing dumb shit every episode, I think they left it too late with this Croix thing and trying to force some sort of bad persons storyline in.

It's shit. I'm glad I dropped it and picked up Kemono friends instead.

it's a great show and you should blow your brains out for the good of everyone around you

isn't that just a cgi thing?

Neither of them. It may not have lived up to our expectation but it hasnt been that bad. Maybe a s2 can reedem it

I think something like lwa would have been better as a high budgeted ova released every few years,
I just dont think it was something meant to have a full season anime.

Just of the season. Let the year end to see if it is of the year.

I particularly was more disappointed by the Yuyushiki OAV, but I don`t think there were big expectations on this one.

Ignore this bait thread & move to this

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

Budget and some writing issues hurt it

But I like it. I don't think it's a disappointment; it could've been better but it's not bad at all.

>thread wars
>this was made first
You're going to get them all deleted, retard.

I've watched 3 episodes and I greatly enjoyed it so far
does it get that bad?

That's was actually a pretty smart choice. Good for you.

It gets surprisingly weak after midpoint.

4 and 5 are weak epusodes, it picks ups at 6. There's two terrible episodes, 9 and 16. But the show ranges from great to ok most of the time.

It wasn't a dispppointment.

It was fun, not the funnest, but still fun.

Greatest disappointement ever.
Sucy is even less than a secondary character, especially in the second cour.
I just had interest in this shit cause i hoped it was "Sucy the animated series". Now i don't give a shit anymore.
Even worst than a moeblob slice of life.

oh well I'll still keep watching it, thanks for the info anons

It's just a disappointment. I don't care about the timeframe.

>moeblob
back to where you came from

When does it come out on Netflix?

I'm disappointed on trigger and yoshinari, not gonna lie i was really looking forward for it, when it first announced.
though the 1st OVA still one of my favorite anime, so i'll just pretend this tv series never existed

>retards in this thread disappointed after expecting 2 cours of movie quality episodes
how do you function on a day to day basis being this much of a handicap?

>esl opinions

right after they remove the only shower scene

>implying you know what we expected
I expected some decent writing, not this weak shit.

This is a new level of shitposting.

>so i'll just pretend this tv series never existed
Good on you. That's how I feel about the second season of Rinne no Lagrange.

Its great,good series to chill to and it has cute witches fumbling in magic.

>"Sucy the animated series"
It was always Akko's story. Sometimes you fags make no sense

It's like expecting KLK from LWA. No fucking sense.

>so i'll just pretend this tv series never existed
I cant do that

Anyone else feel sorry for the dork? She's just like Akko, she wanted to be special but the universe chose someone else to get all the powers.

what dork?

Well, majority of complaints is that those 3 episodes you saw is exactly what you get throughout.

It's a little stale.

Are you kidding? I WISH the rest of the show was a good as the first 3 episodes. I envy that user for experiencing only that.

its not the animation, the animation is fine,
its the writing and the musical direction that I feel is weak.

>the musical direction
Literally what?
I have not seen anyone critique Michiru Oshima's score. Hell, it's one of the best parts about the show, and probably saves it from being worse than it is.

The music is fine, but the music director sucks. Only ep 20 got decent music directing.

That said, OP was clearly just trying to fish for (you) since while falls under expectation LWA is not bad. It's just the expectation was so great while the show is only average.

its not as good as how the ova music sets up the scenes,
also the ops are kind of meh.

I don't see how later episodes are any different than first three episodes.

Music != music direction.
The point is that the show doesn't properly utilize the great score it has.

I still don't get why we got a sticky for this mediocre series, when it was announced. Even when just the first OAV was out, it looked nothing more than some mediocre SoL in Harry Potter universe.

It was just really mild where the sense of urgency was non existent for most of the series, most times the second act stretched on for way too long with her try to get from point a to B or gathering stuff, and it didnt feel like it moved forward because Ako still hasnt learned shit about magic...at all.

This doesn't feel like a Trigger show to me.

KLK was great. LWA is mediocre at best.

They should've stuck with OVA format.

the only time I feel the music matched the scene as well as the ovas was the fight scene between the dragons and amanda and conztanze.

Nice bait, have a (you)

Without maymaying me does Diana want Akko's pussy?

Good for you. Too bad our human brains can't handle two shows at once, god forbid.

No.

>This doesn't feel like a Trigger show to me.
>Who is Hiroyuki Imaishi?

Supposedly she needed to mature as a character and as a magician to receive the words, unfortunately we see none of that. Ugh... I guess she can transform into cute animals but that`s it.

Croix was a mistake.
Her concept was not bad, but making her go full edgy was just retarded.
She is not even a good villain. Fucking half ass at everything she does and just sit at home eating ramen all day.

>Furryshit
Fuck off furryfag

>implying she is a villain
>implying she didn't just help Akko unlock a new word

>Who is Hiroyuki Imaishi?
Trigger savior and literally the only person that can save us from the menace of yoshinari and his wife

Did people realize that there were two distinct time points in the flashbacks this episode?

I love it, it's quite refreshing from all the CGI garbage shitting all over the industry currently

>CGI garbage
you mean friends?

Does it not get all serious and dark at the midpoint, like TTGL and KLK?

Reminder that Lotte is best girl and everyone else except Constanze maybe need not apply

Sup Forums seems to love it. I dropped it around ep 8 or something. The episode where the rich guy and his dad came to the school for a funding event or something. The pacing seems to be very slow, probably gonna pick it back up later. So far, yes it's a disappointment for me.

But it's not bad?
Also the soundtrack is incredible.

>moeblob slice of life

You just convinced me to watch it.

He said it's worse than that.

If you actually know anything about Trigger, LWA TV would be exactly what you expected. It was for me, and that's enough.

I like it a lot.

You have to be alive for more than 2 decades to be making the latter claim buddy.

Could have been great if they hadn't ran out of money after the first episode.

Animation and sound quality went down right into the shitter. It's pretty sad. Reminder to not fund anime series with Kickstarter.

disappointment of the decade

I watched some of the first episode and I only really liked the giant chicken.

I watched the OVA a while ago and it was alright. My decision to not watch this series was founded upon the basis that I have yet to enjoy a Trigger production* and that the OVA just wasn't good enough to warrant an entire series, in my opinion.

*I have watched most Trigger stuff but it was painful. I lied to myself that I enjoyed it.

It's good. Not as good as the first OVA, but around the same quality as the second.
The problem lies in that there are no good directors at Trigger, just animators.
It's like the opposite of Khara, where it has all the only good director from Gainax (Anno) but none of the decent animators.

>Trusting kikestarter
>Ever
I mean, FROM THE VERY CONCEPT, the anime was fucked. A kid's show made for adults and shown late at night? Why the hell would you do that? This isn't even pedo bait.

And it's not even a good show for children like the Batman series, it's just plain and simple bad, just like the two OVAs were bad.

Just accept it, Sup Forums, the ONLY reason why you try to lie yourself into thinking you like this show is because the hype from the "Trigger is going to save anime" meme, and the crowdfunding campaing, and you can't accept you were wrong and the result of all that expectations have been two bad OVAs and a bad series. Also, the fact normalfags don't like this like KLK, so your hipterism and wanting to being contrarian forces all of you even more into defending this piece of shit.

Tl,dr: LWA was NEVER good.

The OVA was good because it was well animated, had a great soundtrack and the story, while standard (relatable MC in a strange world, isnt accepted, but saves the day at the end earning respect of everyone), was well executed with lots of humour and charm.

I think most of this applies to the series too, I honestly don't know why Sup Forums shits on it so much.

I really like it and enjoy watching it every single week. It's quite solid. That's all.

>Sup Forums should feel bad for liking it
>I don't get why Sup Forums shits on it

Sup Forums isn't one person

Why did people dislike this episode so much?
I thought it was really good

great taste my african american

lol why does this nazi have dog nose

orly
You still get the general idea, outside of its dedicated threads people don't seem to like LWA very much.

Maid Dragon? Sure!!!

Bait gets stale after you force it over and over you know.

Stop liking shoehorned romance and shoehorned characters.
Only 4 episodes left and it's obvious Andrew is going to be shoehorned in to at least 1 of them.

>lyonne

So what does it mean?

>I honestly don't know why Sup Forums shits on it so much

Many of them went in with much different expectations that anyone who knows Trigger would have had.

>people don't like thing, except for these people who do!

Disappointment of the year or disappointment of the decade?

The kikestarter was for the movie, retard. The movie was good too.

If Trigger Girls turns out to be good then they are good in my book. Space Patrol Luluco was my AOTY last year.

Why were you getting hyped for something that was literally only known for having pretty animation? Are you the same type of spastic who hypes up SAO and then complains five seconds later every time?

I love this show so much, I really don't get why everyone thinks it's "disappointing." Did you really expect KLK level craziness in a kid's show?

>Expecting decent writing from the studio made up of those responsible for the absolute QUALITY writing of Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill

B-b-b-but it LOOKED PRETTY

First OVA was nice.
Everything pass that is just unnecessary

>cgi shit

Luluco was better than I expected it to be for sure. Still, Trigger has been a massive disappointment so far.

>Eh Diana, what if Akko sees us like this

S-split thread? Why?

Are you trying to be dense? There are shows Sup Forums likes, and there are shows Sup Forums only likes in designated threads filled with fans.