Dragon Ball Super

Reminder Caulifla is U6 Goku

>N-no just because they're twin universes...
They literally call Frost U6's Frieza and his "counterpart"

She has nothing in common with Goku at all.

Fighting prodigy superior to their version of Vegeta, and has Brolly's obsession
An older brother
Does whatever they want

Counterpart =/= Copy as shown by how the Saiyans aren't evil in U6 and Frost was different than Frieza

>Frost was different than Frieza
I'm still slightly mad they made him bad guy regardless

>You just need a tingly feeling in your back and you can turn super sayan
>Vegeta doesn't knows that and needs to get mad every time

I'm not. If they had every intention of bringing Frieza in for the ToP since the beginning, then making a sympathetic Frost would just leave a bad taste in people's mouth when they have their inevitable fight.

WEN

Does it really matter? He runs on mad

Frost is going to get stomped hard if they fight

Cauli is the Nappa of U6. Same hair-trigger temper.

Good thing it's an everybody vs everybody battle then.

>this retarded meme again
wew lad

will he cry out for Hit to save him?

I want that silky smooth jazz track that was playing during her transformation
do they release dbs osts?

So Gowasu wants to be the little girl?

Where's this from?

Who here likes Dragon Ball and it's not just a shitposter?
Me and 3 other guys

Most definitely.

So, this makes Broly canon, right?

>HITTO-SAN PLS HELP ME!
>Not right now Frost, I'm making donuts

You're really dumb if you believe this.

Also I thought brolly wasn't canon

Well, duh. Hence why it's going to leave a bad taste. However, making Frost a cheating son of a bitch would make Freiza's beatdown of his ass that much more enjoyable.

Well, Hit told him to get rid of his needles and such. I couldn't see how he would 'cheat' unless he sneak-attacks or something.

>Toei made me want to fuck Goku
Was this their plan all along?

What the fuck is this

he needs frost to frost his donuts

Then Kale is Raditz?

I was just pretending, it's actually you and 2 other guys.

u7
>everyone is roided up
>all relevant saiyans are male
>Broly isn't canon
u6
>everyone is a twink
>all relevant saiyans are female
>Broly is canon

>not wanting to fuck Goku from the beginning
Look at this plebeian

That's why U6 is superior. I hope after the tournament ends, U7 is no more and we can focus on the adventures of the U6 Saiyans.

I want to see Caulifla and Kale just gush over u7 Saiyans.

pic related
spended 500000000000000 hours in paint

I swear if Vegeta jobs again only for goku to take over I would stop watching this show for the 3rd time.

It's Frost we're talking about here. You know he's going to cheat one way or another. It would be immensely satisfying if Frost pulls the same shit that Freiza did on Namek and Frost ends up cutting himself in half with his own sneak attack.

Dunno about that. I can totally see them making these weenies from U6 who only learned how to go Super Saiyan like 3 hours ago go toe to toe with people who are SSB level

Nigga, that's literally Vegeta's purpose in the show, to get fucked by the big bad and hype him up.

Why did that thread get pruned

I want the real Broly back. Not a shitty waifu version like Kale.

Post more Caulifla

here ya go

How could you betray me like this

Your continued optimism is bordering on insanity at this point.

WEN

So what's Goku's new form gonna be?

I like Dragon Ball but I'm not convinced on Dragon Ball Super, really don't like the fact that U6 Saiyans look like wet noodles.

Maybe next chapter or the one after that.

>DBS sold like shit on BD yet its the second most profitable franchise in Japan last year
>DBS sold like shit on BD
This true?

YOU FOOL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

>want to fuck dyel goku
>not /fit/ goku
baka

The only way I've enjoyed this series so far is to ask myself "okay the writing is shit but, would me as a 12-14 year old enjoy this? does it look cool?"

And while the fights have been mostly lackluster, concepts such as Black or Saiyan gurlz seem to be interesting enough to keep me watching. Toriyama is a silly, laid-back, senile man, we just didn't notice before.

These U6 are going to get stomped hard but run away, then have zenkai have them go Super Saiyan Green.

If only he showed up in super. Manlets and sticks can't even compete against his maximum god power.

>Reminder Caulifla is U6 Goku

is she dumb and prone to fighting?

How come we never see topless Goku anymore? It was a good way of letting us know shit got real.

>Toriyama is a silly, laid-back
Toriyama has always been like that. Starting from the original DB to all the way to Super, the man likes to have fun/pun with his work and does not give a fuck about power levels. It's mostly secondary media that likes to play up the shounen power level crap that plagues the fandom.

Yeah I like Dragon Ball that's why I'm disappointed that DBS is mostly shit.

Best couple.

NO STOP THIS IS POWER NOBODY SHOULD WIELD

base form + weird glow according to op/ed
or that's just a place holder, considering the misleading shit with buu

Too much effort for the animators.

I wish he won't. If he would show up now, he would get humiliated by base Cauli.

Unless a villain threatens the existence of the multiverse.

>all of these cherry blossoms

Yamacha will join the tournament somehow, maybe join U10s team to fill the numbers

Toei can't really draw muscles anymore.
DBZ muscles were always a bit janky but they were still too complex for them to pull off now.
We'll never even see the slutty low cut tops from buu saga again let alone shirtless

Could he beat Suna(Sand) Goku?

Universe 10 is one of the few universes that has 10 people already nimrod.

I could watch 100 episodes of gohan + videl high school sol

Apparently SSB Kaioken was meant to be

>Want to see cute saiyans
>Don't want to watch Super
The new movies were good but this is too much.

i wonder if vegita is gonna regret not having wait to marry and breed a pure saiyan girl.

>Don't want to watch Super
Why?

Damn, that's a nice looking Goku.

>really don't like the fact that U6 Saiyans look like wet noodles.
That's Toriyama new style, blame him.

I belive Universe 3 and Universe 10 are the two "Fully revealed" universes. If you count 8 mookbots in the background for Universe 3, and 9 cloaked anons, with one being Harvey Birdman for Universe 10.

Half-saiyans are stronger anyway. This way his son can be on the top.

Why are they bringing a birdman into a tournament where flying is forbidden?

Falco can't fly in Smash Bros. he either jumps really high or falls really fast. I still don't know how he holds his gun in those featherfingers of his, but some things we weren't meant to question.

>Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt

Even the kids used to be more swole than super goku

Trunks didn't turn out so badly. Well, his future son didn't at least.

>implying

>Trunks' left arm
s t i c k

better than a manlet and cyborg I guess

Welp...

Those forearms look like what happened to piccolo when he fought cell for the first time.

Super Tingle Beyond God 5

Manlets are so fucking lucky in Dragon Ball.

>this entire post

Was the only reason future Trunks has blue hair so people won't confuse him with present Trunks?

it's like they don't even try

The real question is why Toei was lazy and changed Kid Trunks' hair back to purple. Toriyama always drew it blue for DBS art.

Muscles don't work that way Toei please. also what the fuck is the perspective on this?

I love DB, that's why I love DBS. It's silly, fun and absurd. People take their chinese cartoons too seriously, Toriyama at the end of day still is a gag manga artist.