Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/4324
someanithing.com/6688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fujo and idol shit at the top

Do the Japanese get tired of having taste that shitty

Anime is doing better than ever.

These are horrible sales.
And if you count all anime that broke manabi line you would probably only double the number.

Anime doesn't sell anymore, it really is dying.

>9344
re:zero was a flop
you guys memed way too hard about it, I thought that it was a huge thing in japan

What's up with Fall and fujo shows?

I see you can't read.

>sales
>10'833
WEW

I wonder if sales would be significantly better if you didnt have to pay so fucking much for it.

>anime is dying but yearly graphs are saying anime is doing better than ever
BDs aren't everything anymore, user.

Meanwhile, while every studio is trying so hard to pander to a certain group, a madman who is not trying at all, bulldozed through every single one of them

It's just that the neets are starting to die. So less sales and it's stuff that people with a job like that are sold (like for women).

2016 is a down year m8
Just look at 2017, we are not even half way through and we have tons of shit breaking record left and right.

>actually using this holier than thou autist's site
He won't include Kemono Friends because it's "not anime" even though it's the biggest hit in years.

>more anime produced every season than ever before
> anime is dying
pick one

The sales this season are gimped heavily by 2 huge hit movies and Kemono Friends. Now the only thing they can afford is Granblue and that is only because they get shit in game for buying it.

Granblue and....?

Kimi no Na Wa, I guess.
Fall will have LL:s2

Isn't it cheap as fuck though? All the ones on the list are like 60 bucks a pop, Kemono is like 20 bucks or so and it's 24 episodes.

It's $40 and will sell more than double of anything else except GranBlue.

Your Name
GBF
Koe no Katachi

I know you fags like to shit on kyoanus and flop dragon but Koe no Katachi is actually doing pretty well.

How is 20$ cheap?

Kemono Friends
Kimi no Na Wa
Koe no Katachi
Mobage codes

Oh yeah, I forgot the boatsluts movie and remember moetanks are also coming out at the end of the year.

200k, user.
200k when 3rd volume was just released.
500k sales is not impossible. Probably even 600

For BDs? Are you joking?

>drifters
>konosuba
>Rezero
Isekai is the only one who can compete

Physical media are dying.

12 episodes

Yeah, if you ignore all the 100 more isekai that is decaying at the bottom of the well

Wow that is some retarded bullshit. How can that not be anime? How do you even come to that conclusion?

A brand new movie bd release would be 20€
I would expect a cartoon series to sell 15€ per season.

Only ones with worthwhile bonuses will sell anymore, like the codes in granblue or a whole fucking book in Kemono Friends.

>want to argue about things
>can't even cite proper numbers
Okay.

>cartoon
you should lurk more if you know absolutely nothing about the industry

Will Kemono Friends save anime?

>I have no clue what I'm talking about but let me try to talk about it anyway

>2/3 the normal price
>cheap as fuck

Still you westfags won't buy BDs even if its that low

It already saved both anime and the BD business model.

The industry is powered by the endless greed and studios would always search for the easiest path to easy money.

Seeing KF's success would only make them think that cgi is now the big hit. There shall be no creative merits in their works but they shall continue to saturate the market in desperation to match Tatsuki's actual labor of love

In conclusion, KF shall destroy anime. And from those ashes shall arise the flames of rebirth

>He trusts the Yakuza voodoo numbers

>But regardless, it’s a CG show, which does not fit the definition of anime used here.
He apparently thinks that computer generated graphics aren't 2D. He's a retard.

Finally

Monster boys get Isekai into a world of SUFFERING and 80s manime. One can manipulate ice and decides to fuck around with ice skates. Other can travel back in time every time he dies. Over the course of time they grow into a gay consensual relationship. That should sell 10k right?

I cant imagine the optimal price point for an easily piratable product to be much higher than 20€.
If its 40€ over 20€ surely you lose more than 50% of your potential customers.

Unless they sing with anthropomorphized animals, nope

NAME AT LEAST 2 OF THEM

Zero no Tsukaima S2,3,4
Log Horizon

Those were before the isekai fad kicked in
They dont count

No, it's getting stronger. Salesfags are dying.

You really have to lurk for 2 years before posting here.

>video games sell for 60€/$ with less than 8 hours runtime that is equivalent for a season of anime
I don't see any issues here.

How much did flipflop sell? I still can't find the BD torrents anywhere.

What's so good about the granblue anime?

Nothing. It comes with in game codes. Lurk more.

A fractale.

Grimgar and Modachi

It's just the adaptation of a really popular mobil game, Like Shingeki no Bahamut.

It has million of followers/players so there isn't the need to create a fandom (Aka the one who buy stuff), since they are already there.

Sorry that I heavily avoid generals about shitty anime user.

So does Puzzle & Dragons.

It gives you a SSR and some game stuff that would actually cost you more money to get in the actual game.

it's even worse for Keijo.

What shitty anime is this general about?

someanithing.com/4324
Top sellers of 2016:
>63,448 Yuuri!!! on Ice - fujoshit
>54,351 Love Live! Sunshine!! - idolshot
>32,223 Koyomimonogatari
>28,927 Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love Legend Star - fujoshit AND idolshit
>16,730 Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru - fujoshit
>11,760 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - isekaishit
>11,067 Drifters - isekaishit
>10,833 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - isekaishit
>10,034 Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou - fujoshit
>9,525 B-Project - fujoshit AND idolshit
>9,474 Macross Delta - idolshit
>8,794 Joker Game - fujoshit
This industry is a joke. Koyomimonogatari is the only non idol/fujo/isekai anime in this top. Thank you Shaft for saving anime with high quality harems and fan service.

Its funny how koyomimonogatari is much lower effort than standard series yet sells so well.
No wonder Shaft keeps doing monogatari forever.

It's okay because ZnT is legitimately trash beyond trash.

If anything, it will make anime die even faster.

Came in here to post a hostile thread but good thing this one's already up.

I've always hated anime. It's never once proven me wrong. Ghibli are enjoyable flicks but everything else, any show, any series, most of the films, they're just terrible 99.9% of the time. This is a terrible medium. It produces nothing but cancer.

I've been saying this since I first cained cognitive functions in the late '90's and I still say it now. It is a truth that runs throughout my life. My perception of things changes from time to time. Some things I stop liking, some things I start to like, some things are cast in a different light through aging and experience. But there is one universal constant: anime is shit, and will continue to be shit until the day it dies. It's a fad, one that is long overdue for a crash and a hard reset.

Pachinko is fucking cancer.

I like the show, but I feel like this will ultimately be the direction the industry would be heading.
Because if a no budget show can succeed, why do you even need to pour money into your show.

I hope you all realize the reason Kemono friends isn't on the site is because oricon has it under a book release and not dvd/bd

>ghibli
Stopped reading there.

>tfw Koe no Katachi and Kimi no Na wa made everything flop in 2017
I, for one, welcome the new era of anime movies.

I thought the same thing, but Someanithing is actually just being a fag
someanithing.com/6688

If he wasn't autistic he could at least include it with a note saying *book. But that's not why he didn't.

No, actually, there's been one big seller each season.

I thought Koe No Katachi didn't do so well but that must be the anti kyoani autistis shitposting

Why though?

For a show which generated that much buzz and had that many viewers for the final stream (i heard it was shy of 500k), it sure sell relatively little.

CG anime in general isn't on the site because the autistic fuck doesn't count CG anime as "anime".

He gave a link saying it sold only 30k
Never stayed on the thread though

Netflix will save anime

Idolshit and fujoshit seems to be doing just fine.

The audience for it was mostly teenagers, who don't have the buying power.

Not much of a success, but still good enough for KyoAni.

Oh whoops. Should've figured
Tracking the sales exactly is impossible because both Oricon and Amazon fucked with it due to the guidebook included with the release. The only way to know for sure is by word of mouth by the staff involved

he
And what was the reason why he did not add Sidonia and Arpeggio

>Pachinko
It is all about mobage now.

Only BDs count.

>i heard it was shy of 500k
You heard right

The comments on KF stream went over 4M. To compare: madoka and Bake got less than 1.5m

200k vol of circulation for 3 volumes is nice, but figure given by publisher tends to be inflated to little. Circulation also doesn't immediately translate to sell
However I can see it having little drop over the rest of the volume since it's not like the BD comes with that much extra stuff. Oricon number would probably plateau at around 35k for vol 1 and 30k for the rest.

"Anime" literally translates to "cartoon", you know.

Kimi no Wa was shit so I don't know why you welcome this type of industry. But more power to you.

Based Kimi no Na Wa sucking all the otaku money.

>it's not like the BD comes with that much extra stuff
They come with a whole fucking book. And yeah publisher numbers are inflated but oricon's are underestimated and unreliable. The actual number is somewhere in between, and taking into account they tend to be sold out, I'll bet it's closer to the circulation numbers.

Can't wait for the isekai era. A lot of them now pander to overworked office man/woman instead of your usual otaku.

I don't think your show is that good, but I'll take that over your usual seasonal shit.

Brilliant.

KF is Bane, crashing the anime industry with no survivors

Yeah. Their fanbase is hilariously delusional too.

So what exactly do you want to see changed and how do you think that's going to change the overall impact of isekai?

For fucks sake, it's been almost a decade already. Why does baneposting still find ways to be funny?