So now that the dust has settled can we all agree it's okay to fuck your little sister?

So now that the dust has settled can we all agree it's okay to fuck your little sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's ok if she fucks you.

I thought we agreed that even before the dust settled?

why do i still get hard whenever i think about oreimo? it's been seven years

Just outstanding character design plus all the otakubait

>older sister
Don't be a fuckin criminal

I don't care but it's universally agreed that Kirino is best girl.

I have a little sister who is 10 years younger than me. She's going through puberty right now. And I'd totally try to fuck her if it was deemed socially acceptable.

>Not having children with your little sister
You aren't living your life correctly

Thing is, it actually is. Genetic issues generally require multiple generations of inbreeding to manifest unless there is previous family history of it.
However, their kids can absolutely not.

t. Huffpo

It's only okay to get bj's and handies from your sister.

>t.
Fuck off crossboarder.

What about anal?

Only if you loosen it up first, imoutobutts are notoriously tight

My little sister fucks some other girl and that's much better if you ask me.

Your am I fitting in yet is showing.

>that deformed foot

as expect
Kuroneko the best

No, that's actually how it works. Multiple, successive incestual generations will cause problems. A single generation is unlikely to cause any problems unless both siblings are carriers for some awful genetic deformity like Huntington's AND they are unlucky on the die roll at conception.

Why is nobody scanlating danchigai
It's a crime against humanity

Do you predict the sex between Kyosuke and Kirino to be cute and loving or crazy?

>nobody scanlating danchigai
Sup Forums is

I don't understand why consentual, sexual intimacy with a sibling is tabboo.

Procreation with someone directly related by blood, of course, as that's genetically ingrained in our DNA to be averse to inbreeding in order to progress as a species, but nothing is lost in something like sibling-sex if there's no impregnation.

If anything, sex with someone from the same household would be safer, as the spread of STD would be infinitely lower.

Literally, the only reason it isn't accepted is because of social norms brought on by Puritan values, here in the west.

That being said, it's totally understandable to not want to be intimate with someone you're already around 24/7 more often than not, which would definitely explain why marriages over 10 years have such a drastically lower average of sexual intimacy than newlyweds.

>that's genetically ingrained in our DNA to be averse to inbreeding in order to progress as a species
How does inbreeding negatively affect progression?

A lack or variation of genetic makeup, disallowing for continued development and diversity of our systems. In a more simple reference, your immune system: People from varying nations have vastly different immune systems, and it's very common to get sick when being immersed in a completely new setting.

While diversifying genetic makeup can strengthen your familial bloodline, inbreeding only amplifies compounding negative traits while not amplying positive traits.

>I don't understand why consentual, sexual intimacy with a sibling is tabboo.
1 - siblings are usually raised together, people usually don't like the idea of being intimate with the people they grew up closely with
2 - siblings are not raised together, people are frowning about the shortcomings of messing with the genetic lottery

>If anything, sex with someone from the same household would be safer
No one cares about that when condoms are around.

Your grand kids will end up grossly deformed in many cases

But user, for bullet point 2, that implies procreation, not recreational copulation.

Also the membrane of condoms is by no means impregnable, and people will always resort to medicines and covers/modifications for sex (if safety is a worry).

I only rawdog girls in the ass because I couldn't be assed to give a fuck about my own health.

Lack of variation
It's why families like the Habsburgs got pretty fucked up over time

> that's genetically ingrained in our DNA to be averse to inbreeding
Nah, it's not. Same as with other mammals we may fuck and breed with siblings.

> nothing is lost in something like sibling-sex if there's no impregnation
Nearly nothing is lost if you procreate either.

Yea, there are recessive genes and reinforcements of traits that come into play but it's not much until generations of inbreeding.

And the real "quality check" is generally that you survived 12+ years and that someone finds you attractive enough to have sex with over all the other partners they could optionally choose.

If she's a slut like Kirino

>inbreeding only amplifies compounding negative traits while not amplying positive traits.
Lel no. It generally amplifies all common attributes, positive and negative.

What it doesn't do so easily is "import" mutations in the other part of the population.

But you'd have to form a longer lineage of incest like a few royal families famously did to even develop some serious "traits" that are very odd.

Same as with all mammals we bred, really - but perhaps less because we need to live for 12+ years before we are even capable of procreating. Kinda means we will have survived more situations before that.

I dont know, it worked with OHB but It didnt work with Zipoc-kun and Exiled-kun just got exiled.

>OHB
I really hope he was for real.

Your second statement is fine, but I don't see it as a counter-argument to sibling intercourse if you meant that, since either way, nothing is lost.

The only real sort of issues that compound immediately within a generation are chromosomal defects, like autism, etc, which would be much more prominant in sibling-procreation.

Mammals do in fact, though, have somewhat an aversion to inbreeding. It's not 100% the case, as some will inbreed in confined or dangerous conditions, but the pheremones given off by mammals within the same family are very easily understood and generally ward animals from inbreeding.

No fuck.
However footjobs are perfectly fine and normal.

That genetic issues argument isn't even an argument when people who have 99% chance of having vegetable kids are allowed to have them anyway, and often end up with a bunch of them without anyone stopping them

Also, unless you force incest, we're definitely pre-disposed to seek out attractive people based on many criteria.

Trying to form a purely VOLUNTARY lineage of incest that is even five generations long with no social pressure or coercion applied is -as far as I can tell- almost impossible.

Maybe one generation will find their sister very attractive but probably at least three generations down everyone has procreated with someone else anyhow.

I just realized that we're having a fully-serious socio-biological discussion regarding incest on an anime and manga board when I should be going to work.

When did I become so fucked up?

I need to leave. Take care, Anons! Good talk!

>Exiled-kun just got exiled
No shit, sherlock. Also he deserved it.
I think OHB did update his story somewhere. They already have a child afaik.

Hence why it's silly to think of incest as wrong.

>that spoiler
I've only heard about ohb but never heard of those two.

> which would be much more prominant in sibling-procreation.
By what, about 1% extra fraction of the few that unpredictably develop autism?

You're much better off prohibiting AUTISTS or anyone with any defect from procreating, the chance there is much higher. But we don't. So the argument is terribly weak for "stopping" the much lower chance that siblings have.

> Mammals do in fact, though, have somewhat an aversion to inbreeding.
Not really a systematic one for the most part, you might as well call it "various preferences" and it happens that not for every individual a close family member matches them, because obviously there are far more partners that are NOT close family.

But almost all mammals I've seen will fuck their family eventually after only like 2-3 generations or so, if left to their own.

>Ziploc-kun
Some user who cofessed to his sis, but got rejected. The last thing we know about him is that he's in good term with his sis and childhood friend won.

>Exiled-kun
He's some idiot who touched his sis one night. He was caught redhanded and beaten before being exiled. The last thing we know about him is that a decade has passed since that day and his family still want him dead.

I have pretty much the exact same situation going on with my older sister's daughter.

t. newfag

I thought Exile's dad died, and his brother threatened his life for showing up at the funeral

Every breed of Dog exists largely because of inbreeding. This actually proves that selective breeding in general, including instances of inbreeding, to encourage advantageous traits could be used with humans to create a better stock. Thing is genetic engineering will take over well before this would be effective especially in the current environment where anything that could be deemed eugenics is treated as heresy.

There was a time when cancer would at least be embarrassed and fuck off when called out. Nowadays they just continue shitposting.

>tfw went through my step sister's laundry to sniff her pantsu but they didn't really smell like anything
Is this another 2D only fantasy or does it just not have the same magic since we're not blood related? I have to say, I was pretty disappointed.

Was the update ever confirmed to be not fake? Because until it is, I'm treating it as totally fake.

It smells bad. I promise.

>Hence why

Don't use word when you don't know what they mean to try and look smart.

Nobody considered "t." to be cancer a year ago, your having a problem with it shows that you're newer than that. Fuck off.

Alright, I'll keep trying

It came from Sup Forums and has always been cancer. Get the fuck out you newfag.

>Nobody considered "t." to be cancer a year ago
Just because no-one called you out on it doesn't mean it wasn't cancer, now fuck off.

>hence
>adverb
>1. as a consequence; for this reason.
>"a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill"
>synonyms: consequently, as a consequence, for this reason, therefore, thus, accordingly
Please learn English before you criticize others again, ESL-kun.

How can I be sure that I'm not the product of incestuous relations myself? I'm well aware of the multiple generations thing, but even so you can never be too sure. Maybe my parents changed their names and hid the fact that they're siblings from everyone?

Masamune-sensei seems to be in disagreement

What about your grandparents? Do you think two of them are just actors who have been paid to play that role for tens of years?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

Yep, his brother found out and intecepted him. He threatened his life if he showed up at the funeral. In general, his brother didnt want him to be in the same city as his family.
Exiled probably ran in panic and left the city after that.

Only if you are committed to it.

Stop talking to yourself.

Absolutely

No, it came from Finland.

>Literally, the only reason it isn't accepted is because of social norms brought on by Puritan values, here in the west.

I don't think so. I think more basic things are at work here: the siblings are ugly and the age gap.

If your sister was 500% hotter than any other girl in your area, would you be drawn to her? I would say yes. My own sister is short and fat, and so it's easier to play the big bully brother role than that of a dashing prince. But a supermodel sister would be a different story.

Incest is disgusting for the most part because we associate it with rednecks, inbreds and other degenerate, crass folk. But these people fuck animals too, I know because I've seen videos, and that's worse than non-procreative incest.

Chances are, and I would put money on this, if you have a super handsome brother and a super hot sister, there is probably incest going on. Because one another is the most attractive person in their social sphere.

If the story is real, its just stupid his famiy didnt get him professional help and instead of that they beat him, exile him and threat his life like he was a monster.
I do not defend him, but his family could've helped him instead of throwing him to the pit of hate. Now the guy probably believes he's a monster and should behave like one or probably already killed himself.

>implying Finland isn't cancer

Thankfully Sagiri-sensei will make him see the error of his ways.

Wouldn't the smell of pheromones turn you off?
A-are you a p-pervert user?

I do defend him. All the bullshit around consensual sex is retarded, society should not have any say in it beyond basic "soft"-approach management of STDs and birth rates before either turns into an epidemic.

The low as fuck probability of birth defects on incestuous relationships isn't even something that needs management if people with all sorts of hereditary conditions don't need management.

still mad

Hell, women are allowed to smoke and drink while pregnant.

First of all, we dont know if these stories are real or not.
OHB, Nurse-kun, Ziploc and the mentioned Exiled-kun could probably be lies. We'll never know for sure, tho OHB is at some point believable. Take it with a grain of salt.

>defending exiled-kun
Do you even know the story?
The guy entered in his sis room and touched her without her concent (its not especified where)
I mean its not even a love story like Ziploc or OHB as far as we know.

I study population genetics and I disagree. You don't have to go all the way to immediate family incest to see the effects of inbreeding. Artificial or lineage based pressures, like belonging to a tribe, can wreak havoc on personal biology.

Case in point: American Indians, who suffer from diabetes like it's some endemic tuberculosis. They don't marry outside of their tribe, which would dilute out the diabetes, and have insanely high fecundity before it kills them. The end result is you have pregnancies at 14-15, dialysis in the late 30's and death by the mid 40's. Add in poverty from the over population and drug/alcohol use from the poverty, and there you go.

American blacks have a similar problem, although it's helped out somewhat by most of them having white genes in their ancestry. There are also many more success stories due to the higher status of blacks.

Yes. And many other things that increase risk.

> Do you even know the story?
Nah.

But I can't see a moral problem with the "inbreeding", for which this story is allegedly noteworthy.

If it involves absence of consent in the general sense or coercion to "consent", then there is a problem for those reasons. Not muh inbreeding.

Ah... one of the last animes with ridiculous amounts of sex and nudity allowed on Japanese television.
Those were the days..

Moraly speaking, I think its fine when both sides desire it.
From a med PoV, the chances of having kids with problems is pretty high, even with the first generation. Probably at some point, humanity realised that and thts why it became taboo.
I mean, jews dont eat any kind of meat from pigs or horses because they discovered at some point those animals carries Trichina.

Nobody says genetic combination & reinforcement of attributes of parents don't exist at all.

Yea, if you consistently procreate with people with (that is survivable to fertility) for generations you probably will get .

But riddle me this, which ones are most likely to have :
- Small populations that breeds almost *only* within its own group over many generations due to social pressure. Where a decent part of the original sample had .

- A coupling between one parent with and one without, both not closely related to each other.

- Random occurrences of incest not due to systematic pressure but sexual attraction - maybe some that happens once every four generations (three other generations in the same lineage will probably be random non-family partners if there is no social pressure to inbreed).

Yep, random occurrence of incest has a really low chance of getting whereas even *JUST* allowing ONE parent to have it and procreate will have a high chance, won't it?

If she allows it, sure.

So it's okay to fuck your sister as long as you don't procreate with your sister

If only I had one, user. Being the onii-chan has it's downsides.

>From a med PoV, the chances of having kids with problems is pretty high, even with the first generation.
Not as far as I can tell.

I sure didn't see ALL studies but a bunch of (mostly mammal animal studies) that I looked at showed figures like 1 or 2% increased risk for some very broad group of problems like "bone deformation" or "cancer". RELATIVE to the base risk (so in an absolute sense almost nothing) of the control group.

Much lower than the risk of letting any one parent who already has the condition procreate.

> Probably at some point, humanity realised that and thts why it became taboo.
No. Humanity just wanted to do some unscientific bullshit again.

Cannabis was banned in many places where alcohol or tobacco were not (lel surely cannabis is more toxic or addictive right? woops nope -and many other "hard" drugs are less toxic or cancer causing or whatever than alcohol and smoking cigars too). [You don't even get as much prison for risking your child's health by heavily drinking / smoking / whatever while pregnant, heh.]

Women are supposedly perpetually child-like and can't be trusted to drive or have cash, right?

I think when you make decisions based on science you see THIS path of possibly getting genetic defects somehow is very low and much lower than other risks we accepted easily.

Science fixed that already. Just don't do it the natural way.

Only in anime, where it can lead to some pretty interesting drama for the story
IRL incest is fucked up and self-destructive

>IRL incest is fucked up and self-destructive
It's not self-destructive.

Destruction comes from the outside - society tends to destroy the couple, not the couple itself.

Historical couples in societies where incest was accepted were doing just absolutely fucking fine overall.

You both can do it. Just keep it a secret between you and her

>But riddle me this, which ones are most likely to have :

You're mixing goalposts here. Of course the problem attribute is going to emerge eventually in the population, because you have n generations until it finally concentrates. But the probability of a problem going to the grandkid in parent-child incest here depends on if it's autosomal or sex-linked, and if it's dominant or recessive.

Best case scenario, father is Pp, daughter is pp, and it's autosomal, phenotype only displays with Pp so the incest in this case actually breeds out the problem. But there's also a 50% chance of it appearing in the child.

Diabetes is near 100% in American Indians now but 25 generations ago, I don't think it was anywhere close to 50%. That's because there isn't one single gene that controls it. It took a long time for all the genes to converge to the point that being born indian is like being born into living hell

>the guy probably believes he's a monster and should behave like one or probably already killed himself
I am fine with that.
He probably was killed by his family, became a rapist and was killed by his victim or in prison or he off himself cause he couldnt redeem himself.

I'd say a majority of rapes are incest, father daughter usually, due to a combination of availability and control.

You don't see the dad getting his tits tied in knots over raping his daughter. That's because this "anti-incest" threshold is actually rather weak and is in part perpetuated by the idea that it exists at all.

As I said earlier, if you have to very attractive kids, in an environment where 99% of the people are uglier than they are, I would bet money they would fuck each other. Physical appearance is just so, so overpowering a driving force in sexual behaviour from worms to mammals. That's why we have sexual dimorphism, because appearance matters a lot.

> 50% chance
Lel no, that's a pretty damn unrealistic extreme worst case.

Again, actual rates are like 2% extra with regards to the rate of incidence of to a control group.

But if you throw out numbers like this, then I'll just claim you get a 50% chance on letting even a SINGLE parent with ANY problem procreate, and you should never let that happen. Any doubts with regards to a muscle problem? You don't procreate or even hook up because a possible child might have a 50% chance of getting that. Heh.

I just pulled out a probability from my ass based on the misshapen scenario you gave. In reality shit like diabetes cancer are like height, impacted by a converge of a number of different genetic and lifestyle factors. If you have ONE gene, that impacts something like cystic fibrosis, and tell me the daughter is clean while the dad is a carrier, it's easier to calculate probabilities

As long as you don't procreate, sure. That's the only reason incest became taboo in the first place.

This. Also, it is fitting Kyousuke's VA is Captain America and Mumen Rider (Cyclist for Justice). He is a true hero. I wonder if he has an imouto.

> I'd say a majority of rapes are incest, father daughter usually, due to a combination of availability and control
I have no issue at all with rape (absence of plain simple consent) being illegal.

It's easily possible that the majority of rape happens in some coercive / dependent relationships where it's easier to keep going over time. So for practical reasons I don't even mind requiring that before you can assume you have consent you need to "disentangle" from any strong dependency in your relationship. (Teachers would not have to teach or grade the kids before they fuck, parents not start the relationship while they fund their otherwise entirely penniless and powerless kids, stuff like that.)

I'll hold off on guessing if rape is most risky between boss-employee, priest-kid or mother-son / father-daughter or something, soldier-civilian or such, it seems to happen for all of these DESU.

> in an environment where 99% of the people are uglier than they are, I would bet money they would fuck each other
Yes, but that's probably actually part of the "quality control" for most living things. If you didn't only survive but also look healthy and good, why not fuck.

Actually more of a reason why you could be fine with incest. It worked just fine with the same quality control before.

I don't have a lot of problem with incest when the participants are hot. On ExHentai my brain just registers them as unrelated. It's like you say, the biological imperative for fit genes sort of overwhelms any social taboo you might have against it. And the frequency of father-daughter rape tells me that the "anti-incest" mechanisms don't have much root.

OreImo I guess makes an issue out of it. This isn't Mahouka where onii-sama is explicitly stated to be handosome and perfect. The line in OreImo was that Kyosuke and Kirino shared an innocent, closer relationship as children, let it idle, then brought it back and used it as a springboard excuse into a sexual one.

To me, that's less disgusting incest and more deliberately twisting childhood innocence for adult ends.