bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-42793989

Really, does anybody know this girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-41984419
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mums-outraged-after-teacher-describes-10114404
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh look a pedo

Fuckable.

Can someone post more girls of Sup Forums. I mean the ones you would see used as a thread cover

You know the type? You can post here or on /s/. Please, I'm sure many other people need this

douchbags. y u do dis

White girl (15 years old, previously a virgin) brutally gang raped by Muslim immigrants
>bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-41984419

>the four muslim men took turns raping her
>Carlisle Crown Court was shown an interview the girl gave to police, in which she said the attack "seriously hurt" and she wanted it to stop.
>In the police interview the girl said the boys had asked "let me have a turn, let me have a turn".
>She said she had drunk two cans of cider and was "a little bit too drunk to stop them."
>"They just all kept taking, like 50-second turns, coz I remember one of them saying 'we just can't keep having 50-second turns, we've got to go all out'," she said.
>One of the men repeatedly attempted to force foreign objects into the victims rectum during the attack.
>In the interview, a police officer asked: "Would you have consented to any of these sexual acts?" The girl replied: "No. I was a virgin before."
>the brutal sex attack left the victim with vaginal tearing and full anal blow out
>The boys all claim the sexual activity was consensual.
>The men's names, ages and country of origin have been blocked from court records for legal reasons.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mums-outraged-after-teacher-describes-10114404

this poor girl.. apparently she got a successful life as model.

Meh,
Looks like a future roastie.
Should be given 50 lashes publicly along with her parents for enabling this.
And anyone else who fits under those conditions.

>cucking yourself
Anyone who dresses immodestly and degeneratly in public should be punished

embarrassing larping

>Implying I am.
You can't secure a future without some pain.

Source on pic

Full anal blowout.

This is now a girls of Sup Forums thread.

Mhm

>blocked from court record for legal reasons
Explain yourself Bongs!

>Muslims
>In my town.
Yeah, naw, yer a cunt.
Probably chavs marra.

I'll count Blair

I want more blondes but ok

So what reward do the Muslims get for raping another one of your women bongs? Besides the obvious full pardon. A new car, maybe cash compensation for those poor Muslims having to share one girl instead of getting one each to rape?

A chance to become mayor of London.