The AfD is betraying Germany

>Arthur Wagner, an AfD politician from Brandenburg has converted to islam
>He is a German from Russia who is one of the six members of the AfD presidium in Brandenburg
>Asked by Tagesspiegel why he converted he said "Im not going to explain the reasoning for conversion to anybody because it's my own personal business"
>AfD Spokesperson Daniel Friese said that the conversion to islam of the member of "anti-islamic" party shouldn't be a problem to anybody since AfD already has muslim members
>In 2017 in a video published on youtube Wagner, as a member of both AfD and organisation Christians in AfD was trying to convince Germans from Russia to vote for their party by saying they're the only ones able to "save the country from the big mistake Merkel has made by inviting migrants" and saying "Germany is not the same country anymore"
>Actually it turns out Arthur Wagner was engaged in helping out "refugees" in his hometown of Falkensee despite being member of the AfD

Holy shit, there is no hope, Germany is finished.

Source: spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/brandenburg-afd-poltiker-arthur-wagner-konvertiert-zum-islam-a-1189430.html

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/brandenburg-afd-poltiker-arthur-wagner-konvertiert-zum-islam-a-1189430.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Future discussion
>Criticise Islam
>Libtards go uhoh no that's not real Islam
>Actual islamic afd goes no that's all true

Can we anschluss Germoney now? They've obviously failed at that sovereign state thing.

I'd welcome Kurz as my chancellor any day

>Russian jew subverts germany
Woah...

Kraut-anons, is there anything in the article that's missing? I've translated an article that appeared on polish a website instead the source I've provided since I cannot speak german.

What do I care about one dude being a cocksucker.
If they step back from their line, the voters will go for the other
alternatives.
Yeah, I know you like to be a defeatist, and tell us that it's all over.
But if you believe that so much, and your intentions weren't of ill nature you
would at least mention NPD, or, if you have to shill about the feds steering
that one DIE RECHTE. That doesn't mean I think there should be no
criticisms of that party, as I am not interested in the whole thing
becoming a worshipping cult-like shitshow as happened with Trump/Based
Republicans. Also, this, despite being traiterous is good to keep up a
certain image and appearance. I think if the notion of the AfD being a
mere tool spreads, the voters could quickly swing to the more "extreeme"
parties. After all those things considered, you have to also take into
account, that there is the part of the party I like to call "Neoliberal Faggots"
and the other part the media tries to ominously refer to as "The (Right) Wing",
one could call them /ourguys/ to some extent. Of course this doesn't cover
the minute details about the party, but it's basically the rundown of the
situation in the "Fraktion". All in all, one could assume you have vested
interests (aka sh1lling).

>Source: spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/brandenburg-afd-poltiker-arthur-wagner-konvertiert-zum-islam-a-1189430.html
You basically got it down.
As far as I understand it, that fag just looks for some sort of meaning.
It may alos be, that he has hidden intentions, and is becoming a "token" that can be pointed too, if some say: "Oy vey, saying Pisslam isn't part of Germoney is against religious freedim".
Illogical, I know, but this is how many women and the leftist press operate, and they will have a hard timee attacking tha party on that ground from now on.

How am I shilling Hans? AfD has muslim members despite trying to limit muslim immigration to Germany. Do you think they'll be loyal to the thing AfD is trying to achieve or work against them in effort to turn Germany into a caliphate? It is well known that muslims put their faith and co-believers above anything else.

Yeah, you may be right, but if that intention comes to light, the party will be dropped like a hot potato.
But you also have to understand the pickle of a situation that the party is in, it will literally "be anuddah shoah" if they reject/expulse members of other religions.
It may well be that things are fine as long as the non-mudshits are majority.
Other than that, I can only hope.
I was against *actual* extremism until now, but if they fuck up, I'm going right on to voe DIE RECHTE, fuck cucking out.
The question is how long it takes for the eternal normie to change, and I think that will take too long...
I hope Poland stays open incase mudshits actually chimp out in the furture (for real refugees, like orban once said, cheekily calling them "refugees of multiculturalism")

Reminder that German bois belong to us

Come home Bernd

EIN VOLK!

So you're saying that it's basically too late for AfD to get rid of their traitorous member of the pedo religion? Is there anything they can do to police them or even out right diminish their numbers without appearing "islamophobic"?
Perhaps using the jewish tactics of covertly talking to them in an effort for them to express extremist (by that I mean caliphate etc) opinions and using that to out them?
And if some new party would rise up, is there even a possibility of them remaining german and christians and becoming mainstream or would they have to score these diversity points?

EIN FUGGEN

Well, it really depends.
I think the AfD is already cucking too much, look at Trump, he ddin't give a shit, he was unapologetic.
If a party here adopts that tactic they can gain ground, I believe, even when hurting millions of libshitfeels.
As to getting rid of certain {{{members}}} of the AfD, they probably should frame them.
What could also work, would be to just kick them out and say "we don't like the performance", or to do something completely insane
and say: we'll let ALL mmebers of the AfD decide if that member should stay (like group-vote-banning in CS:GO).

>we'll let ALL mmebers of the AfD decide if that member should stay
You well know how this will end up looking in the press right? "AfD as a whole is islamophobic or racist or antisemitic or whatever because they, as a whole party, got rid of members from X religion or with X skin colour.

Yeah, that's why I called it insane.
I think the only option they really have for those fags is to supress them in the internal power-politics and roles within the Party.

EIN FUCKER!

Spain and Portugal will stay safe

Maybe he's doing it so he can call for the deportation of Muslims and not be called racist. 79th dimensional croquet.

The christ cuck was helping chechen refugees and convertet. What a surprise.

That guy looks like a Russian Jew

Welche ID?
Ich scherze mit Ihnen!

Wat?
The joke was
Ein Reich
Ein Fuggen (ein volk)
Ein Fucker /ein Führer

kek, arre you trying to google-translate with me?

this post was typed wiuth pinkiews, srtyx