This piece of shit is dead right?

I just reactivated my Facebook

Nobody posts on here besides really pathetic Hillary voters, boomers, and some lonely autistic spergs.

When the fuck did this happen? I see Instagram has grown a bit, but twitter looks pretty stagnant. Most people I know hardly ever post on there.

Is the Zucc going to become irrelevent? Is nosebook already going the way of MySpace?

It has been complete garbage going on at least 3 years now. The changes started out as simple enhancements to the software as a social media tool, but then took a sharp turn for implementation of massive marketing/advertisement features which tend to flood out a significant amount of social updates on the feed.

Was only good when it was exploitive

It was bound to happen eventually, What does faceberg have that others don't? Welcome to Myspace 2.0

Same here. Instagram and Facebook are roughly the same for me: white women posting pictures of their food, the occasional news item filled with white trash fighting their eternal keyboard jihad against Muslims and deadbeat meme pages still spamming the same tired shit from 2016 when I deactivated. There's a lot more "people" stuff than absolute trash, like before. I'll deactivate it again when I've found someone to fuck on Tinder.

Yeah but during the election EVERYBODY was posting on Facebook. Then early 2017 it was pretty bad, then I deleted mine

Now I’m back on and the platform is completely dead. Hard to believe

Unfortunately it's become almost an obligation.
Nobody likes it but not having one is a bit of an inconvenience. Still, nobody's making you check it. I like to use it as a forum to keep up on and discuss local news and goings on.
They absolutely ruined it when they made it impossible to browse your area for women and stalk people.

Face it, the main reason we all signed up was to get pussy. Once that stopped, there is no real reason to use it.

???
i still use it for carpet bombing with redpills in groups, groups which always get infiltrated by commies and so those fags get redpilled as a result

facebook is for old people now

I got banned from Facebook for posting "Hans get the luger.jpg" on that assigned male comic tranny's page.

what's the new platforms?

Snapchat

Instathot

Facebook only serves so CIA Niggers can detect leftist faggots, and silently redirect them towards MKUltra videos. Same thing they do with Muslims using the platform, they get progressively directed towards worse and worse videos.
People are unaware of this because the process is silent and discreet.

sneaky bastards

>Having a facebook

You stupid motherfucker.

Sup Forums

you don't need faceberg for tinder anymore senpai

had a troll account for a couple of months, 7-8years ago. got banned during a Sup Forums raid. never bothered to make a new one.

all my friends that still use it , don;t post any more, they just use the messenger to communicate with others

Facebook was made to observe humans. That observation is now complete. You’re all fags.

I made an account just to piss offthe old shits in my area, created a mysoginistic fat dude thats obssessed with feces & viciously shittalks women. I get 400-500 replies per post in one specific group, usually devolves into me calling them period clots with walking abortions for kids & the old skags blocking me & crying to the admin. Oh and old people posting tide pod memes.

Take that as you will, I have fun with it when I need to burn an hour or two.

It turned into the platform my parents (I'm 34) use to:
>post pics of muh Mediterranean cruise
>publicly post embarrassing pics of my kids that should never leave the family circle but they do it anyway
>blog about their home improvement projects
>brabble about how x is not as good as it used to be

The only reason I go to FB once per week is to check/remove embarrassing posts/pics my parents/in-laws post because they still don't understand how the internet works.

>Jewbook
You're a dumbass desu

If anyone wants a peekthe user url is r2dindu

It's a good way to see what the normiest of liberal zombies are flapping their gums about. That way you can have your responses ready when they spew the shit IRL.

Only acceptable answer.

cuckerbergstein hired too many goyim and they backstabbed him

Yesterday’s peacock is today’s feather duster

It's not dead, everyone just unfriended you because
>muh drumpf

so trendy

Instagram is owned by facebook nowadays anyway, but yes, it's slowly becoming the social media platform of choice for many people (especially younger folk) since you can just look at pretty pictures without having to read anyone's crazy rants etc.

Baby boomers will more than likely start using it soon too, probably once they realise it's a perfect for mass uploading pics of their grandkids/kittens/oatmeal, whatever.

Fun fact: if you read Instagram's rules and policies, it states there very clearly that you lose the copyright on whatever it is that you've uploaded. So if you're a serious photographer or an amateur that was born with a gift of snapping amazing photos even with a toaster without even thinking about it, stay clear and look into alternative services.

Then there's Snapchat, which funnily enough became the normie platform of choice for dealing drugs, but that won't last and sooner or later people will start getting nicked for being retarded and trusting any corporation with shit like that.

Going back to facebook, I don't even know whether their code monkeys have any clue what the fuck they're doing, because as it stands it's super bloated. If you browse it using your computer, you'll reach a point where it's going to lag really badly when scrolling through your feeds. On mobile it'll simply crash.

My biggest problem with it though is how that whenever you send something using messenger, that shit gets scanned for sure, even if it doesn't get flagged and no actual person reads it.

Send a message to one of your friends or family members saying that you want to buy yourself a new pair of glasses for example and you'll be seeing ads for Ray-Bans on the right hand side of the screen. Fuck that.

The social media meme in general is dying. I think it's starting to sink in what you actually pay for regging on facialbook etc.

People run from boomers.

I only use it for Messenger. I don't post or like or share anything. It's just still the most convenient way to instantly communicate with someone.

The last sentence. /thread

Meh. I'm 19 and was in a community of Australian shitposters, thots, Chads, fuckboys, betas. It was pretty neat to see all the banter. Then one guy created Dat Boi and it sorta went downhill from there. Memes started to become so ironic that they referenced themselves. So most memes just had this short lifeapan and then people started realizing how shitty and stale it all became. I deleted like a month ago, haven't used it extensively for 2 years. Look up Ericka Camacho or Carl Sherburne to get an idea of the community.

I hope it dies completely and so does Zuckerberg.

Other tech billionaires aspire to have all the money in the world, which is understandable given their occupation and personality. Zuckerberg actually aspires to control the world

I hope so.

It's being used to program peoples brain, literally. Specially on mobile phone since it's a close circuit with your fingers, wi-fi, 5g and all that stuff that fucks you up.

Look up XYZ files and pilotbeacon

Are you actually banned or they just temp ban people and want you to use it again?

I had a troll account and got banned for trashing Mika and Joe

Don't know why he doesn't just sell out and be a fag on a yacht for the rest of his unnatural life.

In my experience they do an increasing ban, first is 24 hours, second is 3 days, third is 7 days, fourth is 30 days, fifth is permanent.

Thoughthey do tell you that any ban can become permanent depending on the content that caused the ban.

I stopped using Jewbook after the election, I realized that most the people I know are robots.

Most of the younger people I know use Snapchat or Instagram

So they do want you to use their service in the end.

Which pics would trigger perm?

Yeah they fully expect you to keep coming back.

Im not sure but Ive posted pics of shit covered dicks & didnt get a permaban.

This. I also think some ad scams are happening there. I don't know anybody who bought anything off FB adds, though, so I don't know how long that scam will keep going. At this point it's the investors company, nothing useful, but the stock is doing great.

I just use it to talk to people. never browse through facebook its designed to give zuccersperg ad revenue

I mostly use it to discuss with my russian qt fuck buddies.

I use it to talk of vidyia with some people after our forum was purchased by a notorious scam artist, and that's it.

outside

What about our cool secret club?

It is still pretty popular here despite being garbage, although younger people are starting to switch to Instagram

And they hired over 800 people to delete that off facebook iirc.

>Nobody posts on here besides really pathetic Hillary voters, boomers, and some lonely autistic spergs.
God help me, there is this one girl I know who not only autistically posts about Trump all day and how much she hates him but because it's been a year since the god-emperor's ascendency she's now sharing her posts from a year ago for good measure. So my wall is basically twenty percent her bullshit and I block every single source so I'm horrified to think about how much she's actually posting that I'm not seeing.

I literally only use Facebook to keep up with family and friends but it won't let me just block everything that isn't a personal post. I'd use it more if I could actually get news about my friends not just fucking "Fuck Trump!" all day every day.

Also I keep her because when Trump wins in 2020 I'm going to have so much fun watching her melt down again.

why would anyone except grndmas use that SHITHOLE of a website?
J U S T....

He said new. Nufag detected

enjoy ur c&d coming soon ;)

Only fun is shit posting on the daily shoah and other left wing message boards. Triggering the lefts with subversion is absolutely hilarious.

>over 2 billion people using Facebook
>n-nobody uses it r-right
Lmao, keep telling that to yourself you friendless waste of oxygen

Your parents use it, sperg.

vr chat

I just realised that all the people still using Facebook must be subscribed to/following hundreds if not thousands of different companies and brands to get their content now that most normal people seem to have just dropped out of it because they're lost in the noise.
So they're literally spending their days looking at ads.

all the cool kids are on Sup Forums and gab

I keep it open because all of my friends seem unable to organise an event without it. I never post though or look at anyone's boring baby pictures.

its only fun if you're in private death grips groups and heroine hunnies

100% truth right there.

>I just reactivated my Facebook

fag

Your observation about messenger is correct but not the worst of it. They monitor your mic if you have it on your mobile. Don't believe me? Talk aloud about planning a vacation to Aruba or some other random thing and you will shortly see ads for it.

I only reactivate it to contact unimportant people or old friends whose numbers arent in my phone, then I deactivate it for months, rinse and repeat

Also, facebook is extremely business unfriendly, I used to use it to make money (nightlife promoting, college essays, consulting) and the fact theres a 5k friend cap makes it even worse

People stopped using it once their parents and grandparents got on it.
I deleted mine in 2012, and never looking back.
I use twitter to cyberbully verified soyboys and Instagram to upload photos of my hikes and to support local businesses.

Anon5 was right again

>cat pic of me planning the weekend!.jpeg
>cat pic of me doing the weekend!.jpeg (Insert retarded emoji and hashtag here)
Or
>grrrr drmpf! Hat drumpf! grrrrr!

The current state of Facebook

fb died when it was revealed that they were selling user's identity / private information / tracking info.

women were being raped, because sickos could buy lists from facebook, and target them.

zuck fled to china

Most the people I know my age only really use the group chat app.

The bar

Yeah, insetad they use fb messenger which is the same as whatsapp (owned by them too)
Nowadays only Instagram (owned by faceberg) is relevant. Snapchat already hit their user limit and is dying

I believe you, but how in God's name is that legal anyway and why is no one bitching about it?

Messenger is supposed to start displaying tailored ads soon precisely because people are leaving facebook nowadays.

Ads, ads, ads... Ads as far as the eye can see. Let us all usher in the golden age of the Internet.

Saved

Only Boomers, faggots, trannies and morons use FAKEBOOK, it's an obscene setup to give the NSA all UR personal info.

i use facebook to share photos w/ my mom and sister

my gf has a shop page with over 100k people shes constantly selling shit on there

i dont pay attention to my feed much, but it is the go to app for messaging people in my area

I never use that piece of shit.Fuck everybody who does.

What's her shop? That's a big following.

>ITT stupid stormniggers delude themselves and replace their reality with memes
Pretty much everyone is on Facebook today, even 8 year old kids and the like, up to old people.

This thread seems like a forced meme full of buttmad trump supporters who regularly get banned, and are afraid of the zucc running for president.

Everyone are now keeping scores, so anything you post on FB will be used against you on the day of the rope.

I opened it up one day after a long period deactivation of and saw people communicating their feels in emoticons, then promptly deactivated it again.

>Facebook is dead

So that’s why they keep spamming my email with notifications despite the fact I haven’t logged in since 2012. That’s like 6 years ago.

>Spotted getting pussy

boomers boomers boomers

I deleted my Facebook in 2010. Stop being a fucking sheep. Why go back to that shithole? If someone wants to talk to me they can put the effort in to contact someone who might know me, and then get my number.

Faceberg faggot detected, gtfo sandnigger

>Is the Zucc going to become irrelevent?

that actor was never anything but a meme

>Is nosebook already going the way of MySpace?

oh yeah, election 2016 officially killed facebook

White "men" were a mistake..

The new platform is mortification and solitude. Just like being a Serbian farmer.

This is so true when me and my ex split in 2011 I created a FB page to try and find some bitches to hook up with.After I started dating a girl that I knew from school but had lost contact with over the course of a few years we started dating and I deleted the FB never looked back...

This is how I see it.
Got into a debate with some European (Caucasian) and he called me white privileged.
(I guess I'm privileged to have scrubbed toilets as a job once)
This was before Trump was elected, I deleted my account, I don't have time to deal with idiots anymore.