Speeding

how laws actually work

It's getting closer to the point where you'll break a law just by existing.

Just make sure you're only breaking one law at a time and they won't care.

>It's getting closer to the point where you'll break a law just by existing.

Yeah, that's sort of their goal.

It's just a collection strategy for the state.

At best they're an excuse for a cop to go after the one nut putting everyone else in danger, but rarely this is the case.

>angry that he got a ticket for being dumb enough to speed when a cop was nearby

you deserve it

>speed limit is 55 on this one road
>everyone goes 75+ at all times
>nobody gives a shit

die rulecuck

Law is a social construct anyway.

I never go over 55mph. Even on 75mph roads.

Cars are most efficient at 55, driving any faster is just cucking yourself. Also if you get in a crash at 75mph you are fucked.

>I never go over 55mph. Even on 75mph roads.

let me guess, you also never make eye contact when speaking to a female and you haven't bathed since 1963.

I have had sex with 2 different women. One was fat and the other is thin. The first one dumped me, but I think this one is my forever.

I bathe twice a day. Same as brushing teeth.

do you know who's driving that Bronco, OP?

Did they really send Apaches after O.J.?

You're one of those people I wish I could shoot in the face as I drive by

Do you also wear swimmies and a bicycle helmet 24/7?

I hate you types. There's a left lane for a reason retard, use it.

I would wear a helmet in my car if it didn't attract police attention. Driving is the most dangerous thing most people do every day.

I don't even blame the government for this one...

The taboo of just telling someone d.u.i laws have zero correlation with car accidents generally send people into a fanatic outrage of "driving drunk is wrong!" With half of them being the same cocksucker's who I see at the bar with their car.

People get laws all backwards. The problem with driving drunk is crashing your car. You should put massive punishments on crashing the car not driving it while drunk.

illegal narcotics produced naturally by your body

Your already breaking multiple laws

Driving under the speed limit in any lane should be a capital offense. You're life is not worth the inconvenience to everyone else

i do, but i'll let OP figure it out

the mad man

Yup. Now how do we unfuck everyone one else?

You're unpatriotic, by burning all that fuel you contribute to our dependence on Muslim Oil.

oh, it's you

Depends on the car. My towncar gets 4 more mpg doing 70 than 55. It's strange af.
Also if you don't go with the flow of traffic fuck you. It's been shown that driving slower than the flow of traffic is more dangerous than speeding with it.

>dependence on Muslim Oil.
We already produce a surplus retard, that's why pol crashed so God damn hard, the supply exceeded demand

laws are irrelevant

>that pic
Must suck ass to live in a cuck state

>why pol crashed
>why oil crashed

>Even on 75mph roads.

1st one can apply in all states.
The 2nd one is a federal offense.
Third one happened in Arizona.

What's wrong with that?
just drive in the other lane or overtake if you want to go faster

depends on if he just murdered is wife and the dude fucking her

first one is a lie, no guns signs are not legally binding. You can walk in full well knowing there is a no guns sign while carrying and the most they can do is ask you to leave.

>1st one can apply in all states
No it does not. Texas changed laws to be more lenient here. There are specific signs that businesses must put up to disallow cc on premises. If you ignore these, it's only a class C misdemeanor. However if someone acting on behalf of management tells you to leave and you don't, that's a class A misdemeanor.

>I never go over 55mph. Even on 75mph roads.
People like this should be rammed off the road to get necklaced with their own tires.

I find is not a legitimate punishment but a crime in itself. Theft is never justified even if the police are the ones doing it.

Speed limits are a spook.

>it's better if there are no consequences
Lolok

5 people actually have to get killed on a section of road in one year before the city will put in a cross walk

dumbfucks, how do you think you get people to not crash their car while drunk? you fuck up their life if they drive drunk in the first place so they don't want to. it's called prevention, you can't jail a dead guy and you can't just give anyone they maim or kill a redo and make it all better just because he was drunk. fucking idiots.
>inb4 hurrdurr bootlicker

You can be arrested for dangerous driving over here. Doing 20 under the limit is retarded. You are not setting yourself a higher standard, you are being an autist.

Crab mentality.

"I'm a miserable shit so everyone else should be too!"

Statist cucks are worse than SJWS. I wish the founding fathers would come back and teach these fags about liberty and freedom.

>you fuck up their life if they drive drunk in the first place so they don't want to.
So you fuck up everyone who tries to sleep it off in their car?

>t. speedlet

You are talking about pre-crime. logically you should support banning alcohol altogether.

Fuck off mom against drunk driving

>we should punish people without a trial.

if a real crime is committed that person should go to jail or lose his licence. On the spot fines are unlawfully and simply theft. You can't punish a crime with a crime. it's a cash cow nothing more.

What's a speed limit?

>I bathe twice a day
Thats very bad for your skin, dont shower/bathe more than 4 times a week.

i was talking about actually driving but I'll agree the just being in a car while drunk is bullshit, however you probably have poor planning and/or self control if it comes down to you having to sleep in your car for a few hours to get home

wrong, driving drunk is a crime in itself. therefore if you drive drunk, you broke the law. we're not talking about thinking at the bar "hmm I've had 10 beers and I'm out of cab money, fuck it I'll just drive", were talking actually going out and breaking the established law.

enjoy not even McDonald's hiring your worthless ass

Ya right can you imagine George Washington putting up with getting pulled for simply speeding on land he just fought his life for and now they are harassing him the same way the brits did?
No you can't because it would not happen.
Why this fuck is this constitutional? Speeding while on business/job yes gtfo slow down fucker or pay fines, but speeding by just having fun not doing anything business related just a person driving and speeding legal.

>On the spot fines are unlawfully and simply theft.
You can fight them in court if you like, at least here you can, idk about bongland

Lol fags i dont go under 95 mph

what about places like the south where jamal or tamiqa speed up when you're in the overtaking lane? nuh uh white boi u aint passin me

You are legally obliged to travel a minimum speed of 55mph on highways unless doing so poses immediate danger to yourself or the vehicle

Nonhighway minimum is 25

kek
the mutt doesn't even get it.

This. People know they are wrong and not the police. And for everyone getting a ticket there is probably 10 getting away with it

i hate the fucking south, they're the whole reason self driving cars are becoming a thing because everything triggers the special snowflakes

>I'll agree the just being in a car while drunk is bullshit
You do realize that's where all the bullshit lies? DUI laws are so draconian that you're better off trying to drive home than sleep it off in that metal shelter on wheels you own. At this point you are causing more drunk driving by wanting to more heavily penalize drunk driving.

Just state what you're really for: prohibition of alcohol.

>Yeah we took your house, but you can get your house back if you prove you're not a drug dealer, BTW we haven't convicted you of anything yet
Theft is theft.

This
>lekker badderen in bad

It's because your most efficient speed is to travel the minimum speed at the highest gear, in my 93 Ford Ranger, that happened to be 35mph in fifth gear with my foot off the pedal. In my current 15 Mazda5, it's about 65 in fifth gear because the automatic shift drops gears if i go any slower

>>Yeah we took your house, but you can get your house back if you prove you're not a drug dealer, BTW we haven't convicted you of anything yet
That's not how it works retard. You don't pay the fine before you either admit to being guilty or lose the fight in court.

I thought it was common courtesy to speed up in this situation if you're in the fast lane. If this happens you're clearly going too slow in the fast lane and should speed up to avoid further embarrassment.

I never go over 55mph. Even on 25mph roads.

Cars are most efficient at 55, driving any slower is just cucking yourself. Also if you get in a crash at 25mph you are female.

speeding should be enforced by cameras, i'm totally fine with that. like germany where you get your ticket in the mail and pay it at a bank or post office instead of being degraded by associating with the criminal scum at the police dept. police need to actually fight crime anyway, speeding is a waste of manpower for police depts to enforce

if you do that half the people start raging for absolutely no reason and start pacing you

Alright, I'm from Illinois so maybe it's just my state's culture, but literally everyone would get a ticket if they did that. It's customary to go at least 5 over on all roads here.

same thing in germany, urban areas are 50kmh but the average speed of traffic is 70-80kmh

the dutch are no different literally 90kmh is the flow of traffic during rush hour in 50kmh zones and their roads are smaller than german ones. americans are just special snowflakes, but really it's like they have ptsd from the police like white boi u scurred me i thought you was the po po

Illinois? Lol

It may have taken over a thousand men to put me down. How many men would it take to put any of you down?

1 but handsome one

>speeding should be enforced by cameras
Kill yourself
Or at least move to uk

nah GA, or basically anywhere i've lived before

Pathetic.

just make it a law where cameras can't be hidden and some autist can make a site listing all of the cameras, that's how it is in europe. everyone knows where the cameras are

>cars are most efficient at 55
Generalized anecdotal trash opinion

>I want to be a subject rather than a citizen
Yea and it's fucking horrible. They're everywhere

So you really thing the amount collected from speeding tickets brings in more revenue than is spent on funding law enforcement?

Factor in over time, training, squad cars, ammo, weapons, other resources like lap tops, radios, swat teams.

Tickets barely even touch these expenses.

>just make it a law
You forget that America sucks with money and the police and politicians will abuse this for funding immediately.

who's fault is that? lazy americans because they don't want to vote

Literally all they can do about the first is ask you to leave. If you don't then they can call the police for you trespassing

We are past that. Someone published something years ago that even at that point your average American commits three felonies a day without ever realizing it. Move a rock from the ditch next to your house? EPA Watershed felony. Let your dog shit on a public easement? You get the idea.

and that's the american's own fault, they're losing the democracy that was designed to empower them because uh i rather watch america's got talent instead like what the fuck is wrong you people did you all forget tivo or dvrs exist?

Wrong. 40 mph is the minimum.

This fucking guy.
Do you drive in France too ?
I think I saw you once

Just pay your speeding ticket, faggot.

freedom requires 3 things in my opinion:
>1) the ability to do anything you choose
>2) a means of demonstrating how a choice can infringe another's freedom
>3) a method of deterring such infringements

in the instance of speeding

>1) i believe we have the right to drive any speed we choose

>2) scientists and statisticians have studied reality to create operational standards at which safety of others diminishes and designed laws to identify those conditions and violations of them

>3) if you are found in violation of these standards that could put someone elses freedom at jeopardy, or succeed in affecting someone elses life negatively, you experience mandatory punishment.

you could also not get caught, as no one else experienced your violation of standards and therefore no one was affected negatively or aware of any potential impact

you could also intentionally avoid being caught, which has its own set of freedoms to choose, operational standards, and consequences.

i think freedom is the ability to choose to do the wrong thing as easily as the right thing. if cars were designed in a manner where they could only go 55 mph, or only were self driving, that is an example of loss of freedom. being punished for going over 55, however, is just consequences of a bad decision- that u were free to make.

It's just to make sure most people don't break the law. Obviously most people do but it keeps them tethered. People are going maybe 5 or 10 over but most people aren't going 120 in a school zone

>Driving is the most dangerous thing most people do every day.

with you on the road it definitely is.

>It's because your most efficient speed is to travel the minimum speed at the highest gear
no. Fuel efficiency at certain speeds is dictated by the engine, but can be generalized. It's more related to RPM at most gears rather than just a set speed.

Here we have these morons who get in the left lane and set their damn cruise control at 1 mph under the speed limit. They are sociopaths who realize that someone will get killed (in fact I have personally seen them cause several high speed accidents) but they don’t give af because what they are doing is legal.

>implying most of us don't want to die anyways

because i'm doing the speed limit you can stop breaking the law. ugh fuck this country

How about the boomers who have been driving longer than I've been alive who still can't figure out how a fucking roundabout works?

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life