Sup Forums opinion on gays?

Do you hate em, do you like them? Are you LGBT yourself? I'm gay myself but I don't flaunt it like most faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/gK3Si
archive.is/oJS6y
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where you stick your dick doesn't have to be a social identity. In an ideal world no one would care.

I had an argument today with a muslim about the lgbt community, he told me that it's all a mental disorder and they should be thrown off of buildings lmao.

>bisexual
>think gays are dangerous narcissists
>some of them get suits and jobs but most of them are busy trying to block traffic and wave rainbows, preventing the common man from shopping peacefully at the megamall.

I guess you could prove me wrong by saying you never participated in a pride parade

we dont care about your faggotry faggit. stop attentionwhoring

I have a few faggot friends but for the most part, some gays are really obnoxious, deluded and annoying to the point where you'd just want to genocide the fuck outta them.

You’re official the fagbot
Congrats

I do agree! I fucking hate those flamboyant faggots

theyre fine, dont care

You can get fucked in the ass if you like it but dont say you love a man thats bullshit

Most gays are okay, lesbians think they are manly but in reality are just militant cunts...

More power to you gayboy, do something about those fucking retarded lesbians tho

Like the butch left winged sjw's? yeah I hate those cunts.

bisexual. the lgbt community is cancer tho.
and fuck pride parades.

Pride parades are disgusting, I've been to one before, hated it. And yeah, the LGBT community is pretty toxic, I ten to stay away from the whole thing...

discord gg/g3X2K6

add a .

I'm not homo, but I'd like to have sex one day with a 9/10 trap. That kind of a trap, that makes you doubt everything, like pic related.

In general, I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, none of my fucking business, nor anybody else's, as long as their are not being loud about in public.

Why did you even make this post on pol ? You know the fuckin answer .

Because i'm fucking bored m8

Greek flag??

Checks out...

Bi but married to a woman so functionally I'm straight.

Degenerate and lynch-worthy.

1. Doesn't make a difference who they are
2. I don't care about 'em

Whatever you say, poo.

then toss about on Sup Forums ?

I feel bad about how they got all molested n stuff

I detest flamboyance, whether it's done by homo or heterosexuals.
Women who act in this way are equally as despicable as men.
As long as you act decently in public, I don't give a fuck whether or not you wanna fuck men or get married.
/thread

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Some gay people are just feminine or masculine compared to their straight brethren, it doesn't mean they are acting out, let alone causing harm.

I don't care what someone's sexual preferences are, but almost all fags are degenerates.

>meme flag
Arrr, faggot!

> Am faggot, suck dick.
> Goto Sup Forums, find only faggots, cucks, orbiters and religiontards
> Wonderful to see how pathetic Sup Forums is
Don't care about the homo, focus on work and do cool shit. Same applies to most I meet.

Never seen a greater concentration of failed humanity with delusional thinking and weak arguments based on emotions like here on Sup Forums.

Straight. Got redpilled on fags by a couple of friends who are a gay couple. They said they are gay, but absolutly hate the whole lgbt movement. They hate the parades and realize they dont help their movement at all. They are basically just 2 regular dudes who happen to be gay.

Sup Forums Sup Forums is fucking dead.

Still a poo in the loo.

Now go back to cleaning my toilets faggot.

/thread

Your highest court is going to rule soon enough that gay sex is not a crime. What comes after that? Gay marriage.

>Now go back to cleaning my toilets faggot.
>A faggot calls me faggot to prove to me that he's not a faggot although he's literally a faggot.
Too much faggotery, faggot?

>caring this fucking much about 2 men buttfucking

Come out of the closet already

like most souls in limbo they need to fix their shit and not build up more negative karma
love is the key to overcome and to ascend
jesus was right all along

Yes, I am a literal faggot.

You still have that loo to clean Mr. poo.

>imblying they do it only among adults (men)

A faggot is a faggot, flamboyant or not.
Each one being a taint on humanity.
Perversion, paedophilia and sexual deviancy are all part and parcel of being a homosexual and can not be divorced from the gay community.
All known homosexuals in a perfect society would be, once identified, executed.

>implying a pedophile is the same thing as a faggot

Most pedos don't care about gender, they wanna fuck kids

You sound like well balanced individual, seriously though, betas like you would be first to go in your perfect society.

>imblying vast majority of faggots weren't fucked into faggotery by pedophile faggots which in turn creates an infinite loop of faggotery

I'm going off to the loo now, faggot!

>insults a poo on his poo
>literally sticks his penis in poo

You absolute degenerate sodomite.
says the faggot

> Imblying that either of you know anything about faggots and aren't the special kind of stupid.

Reality shows us that pedophiles are way more likely to be mentally ill homos

>betas like you would be first to go in your perfect society
coming from a self admitted homosexual
and I would wager that you don't even see the irony of you saying so

78% figure is from 1977. Maybe try getting some more recent figures than nearly 50 years ago?

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

That’s what you think but gays actually alter their voices to sound faggy as fuck.

I'm naturally feminine, it isn't an act, but you can believe whatever lies you want if they make you happy.

I just wanted to use up some cached captchas, can't let those go to waste...

He's not wrong doe

I think they should stop being fags, never try and raise a family, and stop acting like being gay is something that is normal or to be proud of.
Also are fags gonna keep making these threads every day untill we get desensitized to it fuck off shill

Dude come on.. You cannot deny that homosexuals do represent the most staggering amount of STD cases compared to any other group.
There's a reason why there are restrictions on them giving their blood

Pure, unadultered hatred.

Now you are shifting your argument.

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Of course they are. Thats why they should be killed innit

>Sup Forums opinion on gays?
what do you think?

pic related

It isn't homosexuality itself that I have a problem with, it's the way it's fucking paraded about and flaunted in our faces. It's same sex marriage and the idea that's it's fine for a child to have two Moms or Dads. That's what I'm sick of.

Why don't you take your little argument, roll it up and shove it where sun don't shine, since that is your favourite activity.
A person that identifies themselves by the fact that their sexuality is broken is a broken person in the first place and should not have a say in society that is composed of families and where main public interest is the family unit.

>This is what we are teaching the future of adults
Hold me I’m scared

This is fine to you burger?

I hate the international faggot nation.

I'm a man who enjoys sodomy. That is all. Making 'gay' a political identity was only ever a trick to make us vote for Marxist BS.

kill self

Look, I'm sorry if I gave off the impresson of being a hating c*nt, because I'm not.
I don't really base my rejection of homosexuality on aids percentage, but more on what is right or wrong according to God.
You can chose not to indulge in sexual perversion (which encompasses premarital sex as well as straight sodomy for that matter).

I'm no better than any gay person, at all. But I'd like to tell you that you can be forgiven 100% and made into a new person . Once you come to Jesus Christ the change will be radical trust me.
If you do wanna have sex, just stop acting on your homosexual pulsions, find yourself a wife and make some babies, ok? Your life will be a billion times more fulfilled this way, through a loving stable family and the creation of new life.
Way more sane than meaningless relationships based on sex, or those by which you cannot bring forth children.

I'm just saying that your life could change for the better if you chose to.

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

I’m gay too, I fucking hate these faggots that make their sexuality their whole identity.
Pride stuff is fucking retarded too, there’s nothing to be proud of, you don’t see whole parades for straight people to brag about how normal they are.

I hope you understand that it’s not that simple.

Some fags would screech at you about how they’re BORN THIS WAY YOU CANT CHANGE ME IM MY OWN MAN or some similar shit, but the real issue isn’t just that they’re hedonistic and want to fuck dudes, (even though gay men are insanely promiscuous) it’s that there’s something not quite right in the brain that makes us attracted to people with which we cannot reproduce and continue the species. If it were just a simple choice to not be gay I imagine thousands of men would have already made it, not to mention the huge amount of people that have tried to make the choice, settled down with a woman, had kids, only to have their own repressed shit come flaring back up years down the line.

Kill em

>I’m gay too, I fucking hate these faggots that make their sexuality their whole identity.

and you have the right making more of them? fucking soy cuck.

I'm deeply sorry for your situation, and I can understand that we live in a fallen world and that some individuals have it worse than others (not being able to feel attracted to the opposite sex and further your genes in a natural way)..

All I know is that when it comes to Christ, you must expect supernatural outcomes.
Like, ISIS terrorists who used to behead christians turning away from their faith they were ready to die for and coming to Christ, cancer ridden patients being miraculy cured in a night, and of course homosexual individuals as well as transgenders being delivered from their pulsions/mental wirings that prevented them from being trully happy.

Have faith man, you never know what might happen to you if you really wish to change in Jesus. I know people who cured others by simply praying and imposing their hands on them.. Miracles do happen, simply believe that you will be one of those experiencing them

Dangit, not you again.

Yes, I do hate gays, and yes it will be good day when this planet gets rid of em.

Kill yourself.

Waste of white genetics.

>iwasbornwithamentaldisorder.jpg

Dude,your pseudoscience isn't fooling anyone. Never has, never will.

Why do gay people think this is okay
>Why do gay people think this is okay
youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0

>I'm naturally feminine
Fucking delusional

Traps are the only acceptable form of homosexuality

Being gay is fine, being a faggot is not. Simple.

No difference faggot

Here's your (You)

1000% straight here, however somewhat "effeminate". Spent my whole life being teased/bullied/questioned... Started to hate gays for being the "source" of the teasing, i.e. if it wasn't for them, none of this would be happening.