A bunch of non semitic khazar become bolsheviks and harridim in europe while the non arab jews and semties whant to...

a bunch of non semitic khazar become bolsheviks and harridim in europe while the non arab jews and semties whant to build there own country in the middle east so they wont mix breed with Europeans and arabs = jews and semites are the true mastermind behind it all .genocide and hate for all semitic cultures every where

arab sand niggers rape and inslave Europeans . destroy and rape every single middle eastern country by mix breeding and destroying evidence of older cultures only later to plan to take over europe ever since the ottoman empire = refugees welcome

makes sense

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

israel is illegitimate.

your intelligence is illegitimate.

Israel is the last white Semitic country in the world and you retards want to feed us to the Arabs and niggers because of a conspiracy theory about how all the Jews want to take over the world which is based on some insane harridi Khazar who hated theodor herzl and wanted Israel to become his monarchy . if Israel dies than Europe will be the Arabs next target

no problem.

>white Semitic

Now that's contradiction lol

are you one of those we waz kingz and shit

What does this even mean? Was Rhodesia illegitimate when it declared independence?

I fucking hate
>Hurr durr, Israel is illegally occupying Palestine
Because it's fucking stupid. Says who? In what sense does it matter if no one is willing to enforce this law?

>STOP DEFENDING MERCHANTS
When it comes down to it, they're going to use these same arguments for any break away white ethnostate.

You know I used to think that Africa was a shithole and the world would be better if everyone there was killed but know I think it would be better to nuke the entire middle east. Its just a terrible place and I'm tired of hearing about how they're killing each other over some dumb shit.

3rd Temple fucking when?

The jew shreeks in pain when it stabs the gentile.
"Why do they persecute me so?"

>oy vey arabs destroyed my satanic temple devoted to baal, look goyim, they are so bad

i saved this can especially for you, enjoy original scent

oh good another adolf schicklgruber the Arab lover fanboy . go back to crying about the Slavs . self hating Semites have a special place in hell

i smell a marxist CHRISTIAN . go back burning templars and Scandinavians . you are worse than Jews and Arabs combined . Jesus was a fictional hippie kike that the Jews made up .

if Jews arent white then what are we schikelgruber

Jews are Jews.

so who are white

The goyim.

In truth? No one.

t. Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up you Israeli fag, the amount of suffering that your people have inflicted on the Palestinians is enormous, my grandmother was removed from her home in Palestine because of the Jews. I wish that Hitler succeeded in erasing your people from existence, go die in a fire you complete asshole

the Yiddish and harridim really fucked up your brains with their whining didn't they. only an Arab Khazar Talmud lover says goy . the majority of civilians that live in Israel hate those buzzword loving abrahamic Marxists

Filthy jew

your not real Semites . Arabs have no place in the middle east . go back to the Saudi desert before its to late for your kind pedo lover . Egypt and Mesopotamia will rise again

Esau mixed with shitskins, you're not white anymore chaim

Also can you recommend something to learn hebrew? I want to talk to our father in heaven through his son in the original language so also you can be in my prayers

go back to your pedo Khazar rabbi friends.

Kek
Sup Forums has deluded this jew beyond repair.

white mix breeds with Asians = white
semitie mix breeds with Asians = race traitor

Implying race is a social construct

Implying yellow asians are white 'cause some have pale skin

race and breeds are the same thing

What can of drug are you ob kikka?

Yes rabbi I believe you

6 gorillion jews died in the holocox

Semites were the ones who domesticated dogs and cats . do you think we dont know what race is

go back to (b) retard

what does the Khazar holocauster have to do with Egyptians and Mesopotamia

Notice how user subtly uses "last white Semites."
Implying since they are "white" we must back them.

The ideology of "Jew" came from the east, Indo-China region, they settled in the Middle East and began a campaign to destroy it from within. A portion went to Egypt and began the Hyksos dynasty, others were known as Sea People that brought problems to the locals, then there were the Shekelites who have been conveniently hidden in historical accounts. Sumerians were not the first to be gifted a monotheistic religion by them it was the Egyptians instead, Akhenaten to be exact, and that eventually got them kicked out of Egypt, but we may remember this as the Exodus from Egypt in the Old Testament
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
In the end all of us were fooled by this tribe of snakes, or DN, or Den, or Dan, or Caananites, or Pharisees and the European nobility (13 families) are the recorded descendants of that tribe and the records are kept in the Vatican vaults