I don't have a sister.

>tfw no panties to fap to anymore since sister moved out
Suffering.

You could make a sister

Mine died before I was born

mein beileid

who wouldnt?

what if I do want to fuck his sister

Nothing lewd about having sex with your sister.

What if I don't really wanna but I can't stop it?

Incest is a pleb-tier fetish

I wish I had a imouto I could protect and bully.

Why would I do such horrible, atrocious things to my little sister? Disgusting.

Really? I've been hearing some quite salacious rumors going around regarding you two...

It is beyond reproach that anyone would discuss thoughts of debauchery between myself and my sweet, cute little sister. But fine, since such tactless discussion seems to appease the masses so much, let them revel in their thoughts. Let them fantasize about how Eirika might subtle reveal her slender and illicit body to only me, concealing her presence from others in the throne room from behind the drapes and tapestry from the balcony of our bedchambers. Let them picture the delicate figure moving with grace, elegance and in such a sultry, slinking fashion, her bedroom eyes taunting my obvious reluctance to perform any royal duties while she slides along the heavy curtains and cold stonework, almost as if dancing. It's inconceivable her regal and noble blood, shared and bonded to me over a lifetime of dependence and infatuation would prompt itself to take form as a erotic display of her nubile body in the public scene where only my eyes could see. Such defiling, of her own volition, that her sanctity could be corrupted by such demanding and base desires as to absolutely fuck the day away back on the pillows and blankets and furs of our living quarters instead of listening to those damned merchants and messengers, knowing I could not leave with 3 further appointments and councils that day, not take my leave for even 5 minutes as she wryly smiled and panted out her desires while those dainty fingers smooth out her hair across her clavicles, down her back, around her breasts...those damned fingers and lips she knew belonged elsewhere instead of teasing me where not even I could be allowed to concentrate...

...is all something completely out-of-character for both myself and OBVIOUSLY Eirika! Abhorrent and tasteless and juvenile to even discuss!! Let them fool themselves in their fantasies; such realities are beyond us and clearly would never have happened or punished heavily for later.

my little sister weighs like 40% more than me despite being 9 or so inches shorter. There's also the issue of her personality.

>he wants to fuck his sister

As someone with several sisters, you disgust me.

Sister incest fetish is fetish of only-children in their families with some minor exceptions.
I have many fucked up fetishes but thought of fucking my sister after all life and knowing her just makes me feel awkward/disgusted. Or maybe I just have a shitty sister.
It's interesting because probably you fantasize about having a very close relationship since birth with one girl but you know this works your way only in 2D

My Sister is ugly

I don't want to fuck my sister but I enjoy watching 2D siblings do it with each other

As someone with no sisters, you disgust me.

That makes no sense!

Older sisters are superior to younger sisters

Would you let your sister drill a hole in your dick?

This is objectively true.

>fucking your sister

That's disgusting.

Unless it's your twin sister, then nothing is more patrician than fucking a clone of yourself.

don't you fags have a yuri on ice thread to attend

Hill billes get out of here

Twin sisters suck.

>t. faggot who is a triplet with two older sisters

How is preferring older sisters to younger sisters related to yuri on ice?

Most people here fail to realize sisters as other human beings but instead expect them to be obligated lovers just because of family relations

but imouto fuckers should keep their fantasy to 2D.

Stop posting more threads about this dumb shit show seriously fuck you FUCK OFF

As someone with a sister you disgust me.

As a sister you disgust me.

To think this comes from the creator of Black Cat

Black Cat/ToLoveRu crossover fucking when?

Mikan already showed up and Black Cat, and people from Black Cat showed up in TLR.

Mikan's brother bath journey is seriously the best subplot in the entirety of TLR:D

>he's not a siscon

I've done it.
Overrated.

You don't have more then one sister so your opinion is invalidated.

>he doesn't want to bap his sister

>sister doesn't want to fuck him

Pleb, that's how it works for any decent onii-chan, not the other way around.

Anime sisters have BUTTS

i have 3 sisters, 2 older, i want to fug imouto. its possible.

>wanting to fuck the imouto instead of having a threesome with your two neesans
Terrible.

I do. I put a hidden cam in the bathroom and got to see her naked.

You shouldn't spy on your sister!

Next time do it while kissing her. Fucking is not as good as making love to.

My sister is literally the most disgusting human I've ever met. Even if by some miracle I found her attractive her personality would turn me off.

I only have a half sister and she's only 2 years old.

I'll wait till she's 6 years old.

>her personality would turn me off.
Unironically, that's pretty gay, you are suppose to man up and correct her with your dick, grow a pair.

user please

There have been enough dicks in there. I save my dick for love, not toss away sluts.

And that's your fault, I feel bad for your sister.

shit taste lad, imoutos are the truth.

Fine fine, I'll wait till she's 4 if you are so impatient.

Imoutos a shit! A SHIT!

no way man, trust me on this, ive experienced it. even with all the faults, imoutos still super best.

Done it all.

I really wish my twin hadn't died in the womb, I never knew it's gender but the possibility that it could have been a girl kills me.

Come fuck her then. I have better uses for my parts.

You are full of shit.

My sister is 9 years older than me that's gross

how so?

dude thats perfect, get in that pus

>tfw no older sister pus to sleep in

I hope your parents find out and disown you, you piece of shit.

>waiting for her to become an old hag.

might as well just for her to grow cowtits and have her first period why don't you?

do you know where you are?

In the womb, right?

>tfw never molested by older sister during shota years

Literally my greatest regret in life.

Yes I know

What's ok in 2D=/3D scumfucks like you are the reason people think badly of lolcons and incestfags. Get bent.

>my mom knows I'm siscon
Just fuck my shit up

>lolcons
aw they cant be that bad, what do they do, laugh?
Anyways, you're way too assmad. you are entitled to your own opinion but we can disagree. go be butthurt about your shit opinions elsewhere.

How does that happen? You are supposed to conceal that shit.

I have little sister, and I probably dote her too much. She still doesn't know I fap to incest doujin though.

Shut the fuck up faggot

>caring about what people think
once again, do you know where you are?

I have three little sisters and I had masturbated to each of them before Oreimo was even a wet stain in Fushimi's pants.

I don't care about what people think because I care about their acceptance. I care about what they say if it's a logical rational criticism. I just happen to think sexually assaulting my sisters is immoral. I am crazy right?

You're just faggot.

no user, you are a huge normalfag

If not wanting to fuck my sister or sexually assault her makes me a gay and/or a normal fagg then I really don't mind being one. You guys are fucking sick. They should lock you up and throw away the key.

Go cry your heart out on facebook faggot. Nobody cares about your feelings.

It is fun. Mine gets scared if I go in for a hug, she is trained well.

>tfw blood related onee-san is not and has never been physically attractive
I'm probably going to die regretting never trying to fuck my youngest step sister though

You can call it moral faggotry if you like. But you have no recourse to justify your immoral behavior than to deflect because you know how much of a piece of shit you really are.

>BUTTS