Why are latinos even more violent than niggers?

Why are latinos even more violent than niggers?

A Brazilian here once told me it is because of mutt blood. It fucks up the mind or something.

yes, more than 60% of the people here have nigger genes

>USA literally Africa tier

Shitty bait mate

Because drug cartels, corruption and poverty don't create violence. Not everything is genetic. Shitty bait.

Sage

Only Brazil, Mexico, Honduras, Colombia and Venezuela are so fucking violent.

Not bait, he told me that he can’t leave the house without encountering at least one mentally broken man.

What is your explanation, why is Brazil so shitty?

Not today CIA mutt

>Asking a simple and logical question
>CIA mutt

I guess you are one of those crazy persons he talked about.

He is right
everyone here seems to be too extravagant and disrespectful, are adults with children brain
I never left my country but people tell me that gringos are more cold and serious, which is not a bad thing

better guns. niggers have just tires and gasoline.

The same reason certain breeds of dogs are violent: mutt mentality

they're part spics, who are violent bastards inbred with muslim, and part Maya, an even more violent and fucked up popuation: is it that much of a surprise?

you just contradicted yourself panchito, you need to go back.

ole`

Aztec human sacrificer genes + conquistador shit skin genes. They're the absolute worst.

Aztec were the crazy people though.

You have to go back CIA

subhumans

This. The greatest societal achievement in the Americas prior to European contact was building large stone temples to sacrifice people on top of to stop the neighboring tribes from murdering them.

Consider that in Africa they're too stupid to record and report the data correctly.

*destiny

What has the CIA to gain with this? You are a fucking loon, I tell you.

Our social piramid is very narrow. Man (20s to 50s) in the bottom don't wanna aceept their condition and destiny, then the violence outbreak is inevitable, it is the nature of man, not only latinos. The forced co-habitation of two totally different populations, descedents of european imigrants and descendents of slaves created this situation.

The importation of imigrants, mostly single young man without formal education, will lead to the same effect in EU for sure.

¡Olé!

he just can't accept his worse than nigger-tier genes

Here we go
>Not a single efford on public basic education from the governments for decades
>High levels of social inequality since aways
>Weak and corrupt police due to low investment and trainning
>Gun control
>General leftism
>Then, crimes worth the risk
>Political propaganda keeps the wheel wheeling

Brazil has just too many variables to say "blame niggers". No surprise our high homicide rate

Even the "white" spics are dumb, lazy and corrupt. You cant form civilization when all they do is steal from each other.

Notice the indian territories are peaceful. The indians created great works of civilization.

It is spanish blood and values that turned them into animals.

>be nigger in South America
>be poor, but not starving
>live near wealthy gated community
>live in area where cartels and other criminals are active
>start life of crime

>be nigger in Africa
>have no money to buy food, let alone guns
>all your neighbors have nothing noteworthy except HIV
>no organised crime, because literally nothing in your country is lucrative
>no life of crime

Any questions?

Because USA sells weapons to our criminals in exchange for cocaine. Fuck america, cocaine snorting gringos.

pretty sure that's the africa part of america

IMO it's mostly an expression of Catholic family culture: since everything is and will be forgiven, by your family and by god, you're pretty much free to sin.

Catholic Southern Europe has the same cultural issue, but much mitigated by being wealthier and more ordered.

You can lock 100 people in your basement and torture them everyday until you are dead, but you can just repent your sins in the last minute and still go to heaven
Yeah, thats a fucked up morality

why is all thay? why other countries aren't like that

It's actually a mixture of being as violent as Niggers and also being smart and capable enough to record crime statistics.

We aren't. It seems like we are because at least we are rich and democratic enough for our country to make and release data on the subject.

Because in Africa the government can’t even handle statistics and records keeping

The New World historically had less disease, so more infants survived to adulthood, which meant more wars were needed to limit the population - the more warlike people survived and procreated, making the gene pool more and more violent with each passing generation. Rinse and repeat for 15.000 years of pre-Columbian history and you get what you have now, the same kind of barbarity the Aztecs pursued, augmented with modern technology.

Also, keep in mind that pre-industrial revolution infant mortality was a serious issue, at the end of the 18th century, in London, some 80% of all children died before reaching age 5 - have a substantial amount of those kids not die as a result of illness and you have an unstable society with a constant surplus of people vying for scarce resources at all times, more often than not through violent methods.

There aren't even real stats for Africa because half the continent is a low key war zone

The aren't, it's just Latinos are smart enough to actually record crimes.

Help.