Why are Turkish people so fucked up?

Why are Turkish people so fucked up?

>According to Turkish news outlets, the pair were suspected to be involved in rooster and dog fighting in the city of Isparta in western Turkey, and reportedly punished one of their losing dogs by cutting off his ears.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200082/Thugs-sliced-dog-s-ears-escape-fine.html

Be sure to sign the petition, so those cock roaches get more the a fine; change.org/p/sign-justice-for-dog-with-ears-cut-off-for-selfies

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/09/cyprus-dog-deaths-push-animal-abuse-on-to-election-agenda
youtube.com/user/TheDodoSite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old news, wh*Te subhuman.

but i'd love to slice a wh*Te subhuman's ears.

moslems

Turks really are niggers aren't they?

STRAYAYYAAAAA FUCKUU OFFURUUU WE FURUU

Instant death sentence will fix that

this saddens me more than the mexicans chopping each other to bits.
poor dog.

spics understand their actions, dogs don't.

Poor dog.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Holy shit Sup Forums is filled with angry dogloving emo kids
Come on post how angry you are and what they deserve
At the same time try to remember how many animals are slaughtered every year so you can die from obesity you fat, retarded, hypoctitical mutts

I would show these faggots the depths of terror and suffering.

found the vegan

A dog can save your house from being robbed,
guide a blind person, etc.

A chicken not so much use.

This. The spics getting their face shaved off did something to cause it, the dog did nothing.

Animal abuse is the first sign that someone should be drawn and quartered before they destroy anymore good in the world.

Wrong again mutt
You found the pragmatist

Found the fat sweaty piece of shit Greek that smells like a burning asshole doused in hair bleach.

>vegan turkroach rape baby spergs out and uploads an image of a 56%er
Pay your debts and stop whoring your mother out for $20

This is what happens when turkey slowly reverts back into a muslim majority country just wipe them out with the rest of the muslim scum

So what does Sup Forums believe to be a fair punishment for this act of animal abuse?

For me it's 15 years in prison with the first 5 years being spent is solitary confinement.

punishment fit the crime.
cut their ears off.

depends on the animal and if the animal is owned
for example you could abuse a hog as much as you like, those things are vermin, but dogs, horses and cats are no-go.

Do NOT use the n word again wh*Te subhuman.

BLACK race is superior.

Uhm he did do something he lost.

1 year minimum, except has to be in a cell with the biggest / strongest guy who is from a gang and has been known to rape inmates / bash people.

Want to see both of them raped and bashed to a pulp.

>Anerican talking about fat
>American talking about whores
come on dudes you are making it too easy hahahaha

Cut their ears off and feed them both to dogs. I want them to be mauled to death by a horde of silent angry looking dogs don't even want them to hear each others screams.

Flip a coin, if you get tails I'm chopping your dick off.

Don't complain, you got tails.

>A-Americans are fat! Ignore that the BMI across the nation is raised by niggers and spics!
>T-take that! Greece stronk!

A dog is white mans best friend. Of course a Greek is impartial to their wellbeing.

this affects me more than those cartel videos
wtf is wrong with me?

yer a faggot larry

It's not anything shocking. You're on Sup Forums so you know how shitty people can be. Which is why cruelty towards animals pisses you off more.

pay debnts

Greeks treat dogs abysmally, in cyprus I saw a big old dog in a cage in the sun all day every day.
I wanted to let it go, but the Greeks said "Don't do it user."

god I hate muds

>Before the crisis hit the country, the average price for sex with a prostitute was €50 ($53). Today, it has plummeted to as low as €2 ($2.12) for thirty minutes.
>Today, it has plummeted to as low as €2 ($2.12) for thirty minutes.
>€2 ($2.12) for thirty minutes.

a bullet to the back of the head
someone who can mutilate an animal for such a stupid reason or sadism is more dangerous than a rabid dog
they shouldn't be given a chance to harm humans

>nigger acting like he cares about dogs
Bitch we all know Fido makes you shit yourself in fear
Just consider yourself lucky that no one will be able to differentiate the shit from your skin

>it's an Sup Forums continues to make an ass out of itself after every single muttposter has been shown to be a lonely bastard shitskin
Dont make me dig out the archive links

This. Animal abuse is how you peg psychopaths that need to be killed before they hurt anyone else.

>but the Greeks said "Don't do it user."

And you listened? weak.

>be greek
>rush to defend turkroaches

brothers in arms to the end, right my roach friend?

i'm TÜRK. you're a subhuman wh*Te.

they told me they cage them to make them vicious, so I didn't want to get bitten by a dog nearly as big as myself.

ikibey, this is you, isn't it
thought you had died or something

Feel the same way my Serbian friend.

We've triggered the roach's notifications

Isnt that sbsolutely disgusting. Doggo needs to be free in yard, chasing away migrants and mailman.

>they told me they cage them to make them vicious,

Yeah, by basically breaking it mentally. As you would if you were a POW in Vietnam. That dog will be scarred, and beaten if it's used in a dog fight and loses.

>a literall shitskin nigger mutt calling someone else rapebaby

really makes thinks kek

nonwhite

Cut their ears off with a rusty knife, no medical treatment after and if they're not dead after sometime a shot on their forehead must be enough punishment

>more than those cartel videos

a lot of the cartel video are just live by the sword, die by the sword sort of stuff or at least they come off that way. Where as pretty much any random dog would be a loving happy pet to someone out there. It doesn't make any sense to most people to hurt random animals just to hurt them being you don't gain anything from it.
Even those chink fucks who kill/eat anything and everything that moves are doing it for a reason.

It was just so sad, dog needs to be free.

>Muttposting from behind a memeflag

Bottom tier.

Nothing to do about it now, the shitskins destroyed the dogs mind.

>that damage control

top kek mutts are so easily to triggered
Begone you niggershart

Turks are the people I hate the uttermost. They are bottom of the barrel scum. Wipe these subhumans off the map.

>white guy larping as a nigger
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>My bitter MS paint drawings sure piss everyone off!

The absolute autism. Being an animal abuser just shows what kind of shitskins spam the board with mutt posts from behind their meme flags.

Its a big thing there, what I CAN do about it is never visit again & spend money elsewhere.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/09/cyprus-dog-deaths-push-animal-abuse-on-to-election-agenda

I hate fuckers like those damn insectoid roaches just as much as the next guy, but if you think change.org will make a difference idk what to tell you

lmao.You sound salty af.Did i hit a nerve?

You can find better groups right off Youtube.

The Dodo has a lot of good bits. youtube.com/user/TheDodoSite

U MAD, U MAD, U MAD?

God you're like a child with ADHD.

Thanks, your broken mind is so obsessed with (You)'s and attention that you're bumping the thread.

Let me guess mutt...You are 1/64 German?

On a scale of 1-10, how loudly will you screech when you're dragged into the oven?

This. If you eat meat but cry about this you're retarded and a massive hypocrite.
>B-but doggos are man's best friend! A-and meat is so tasty!
Ah, so feels over logical facts.
I've lived close to farms most of my life, and I can assure everyone in this thread that pigs and cows are friendlier and smarter than dogs.

poor pupper.

cant expect anything more from a bunch of subhuman goatfuckers that bow to a pedofile.

day of the raid when?

>Animal abuse is the same as slaughter for food

I see the government welfare provided you with the internet Muhammad.

>equating raising and killing animals humanely to literally torturing a dog
That's settled it. Greeks aren't white. You deserve to be treated like you used to be: worse than niggers in North America.

You need to answer this kek

You've got an entire folder of MS paint drawings of people you don't like.

>shithole middle eastern country calling white men inferior
wew lads

I dunno but I wish erdocuck would finally pull some stupid shit so we could go in and fuck turkey up already. God I hate turks

One thing you'll notice about the dog is it is cowering in submission in hope its agressor will stop. This is normal behavior for the majority of humans which is why so many people won't fight or run in a murderous situation and instead beg for their life. Normies are like that dog.

Do not cower and beg for your life, kill your agressors.

fuck off, kike.

:(

Pay ur Dembts Akkos Shitkapoulous, u greazy olive nigger

Who fucking doesn't. Christ they're the worst.

I can see these faggots having a HEATed debate with my fellow T-90.

Treating another living thing like this isn't human at all.
These things need to be liberated of their breathing privileges.

what is the fucking problem of niggers and sandnigger against dogs? the face of this pupper is full of pain and those allah fuckers trying to look toughs, pisses me off

Its not just Turkey its Islam...
Mohammad told his followers to kill dogs because they are dirty....

Subhumans lack empathy. They're eternally locked into a state of being a 6 year old pulling the legs off ants.

It'l come back around.

>Turks
>Human

They're as insectoid as the Chinese. No civilized race would harm a companion animal. It's meaningless and cruel.

The Chinese at least torture them becuase they think it makes the meat taste better.

People who just go out of their way to torture animals for the sole reason of getting their rocks off are the lowest form of scum on the planet and no death is too harsh for them.

Jesus Christ they really are roaches. Fucking evil

>pulling the legs off ants
How fucked up can you be? I just crushed them and already felt like an ass.

You obviously fucked with ants when you were too young to have developed mentally enough to realize your own cruelty. That's my only point, dunno what you're trying to twist it to.

C-calm down. I'm your friend. Please don't hurt me.

Children are cruel becuase they don't understand what they're doing, shitskins never develop past this.

I wasn't even attacking you.

I lost my shit at this

Americans are American. Your endless jealously doesn't change that. Decades of Jewish media telling people that Americans secretly wish they wern't Americans was just more social engineering you fell for.