GERMANY IS DONE

GERMANY IS DONE
NEXT YEAR MOHAMED IS TOP 10 NAME

Hans out

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/mohammed-most-popular-name-for-newborn-boys-in-the-netherlands-for-second-year-in-a-row/#.WloeEysz-Vk.twitter
vorname.com/beliebte_vornamen,2017.html
beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2017/top-500-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mohammad vs Muhammad, who will win?

Thats cute

who fucking cares
strive for higher employment
let those filthy kanaken do the labor

>every single one of them has brown skin, brown eyes, black hair and are all called Mohammed.
So diverse

>kanacken
>labor

It's because Arabs have a smaller range of names while German names are more diverse, so the few Arab ones are more common in relation to the many German names. Same goes for Asians.

Mohammed went out of style when Mohammed
Atta and his terrorist gang killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01.

All those little white German children about to be born or growing up right now will compare the shit they are living in with the things Hitler said and did.
They will idolize him and the Germany of the past.
They will get up off their knees.
It will be ugly.
We are near the bottom of the historical curve.
Won't be long now.

What the fuck are you talking about?

oy vey what do you mean you don't want everyone to look alike? You fucking anti-semite

In britain it's already the most common.

Mashallah

Its Mohammed when counting all writing forms. Read:
>voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/mohammed-most-popular-name-for-newborn-boys-in-the-netherlands-for-second-year-in-a-row/#.WloeEysz-Vk.twitter
>This journalist checked for Mohammed and its alternative spellings. He thus counted:
>Mohammed 221, Mohamed 211, Muhammed 110, Mohammad 51, Muhammad 43 and reached a total of 636.

Thats... fucked up...

Mohamed > Kevin desu

Reposting this. Censorship is ramping up in British media. Fake News buries or downplays these facts by not factoring in spelling variations despite the names being transliteration from Arabic with the same exact pronunciation. I've been meaning to put together a meme chart of the numbers I've compiled.

"Mohammed" Ranking for Boy Names in England:

2006: 2
2007: 2
2008: 1
2009: 1
2010: 2 (1?)
2011: 1
2012: 2 (1?)
2013: 1
2014: 1
2015: 1
2016: 2
2017: ... (?)
2018: ...

That accounts for all top 5 "Mohammed" spellings. Mohammed has at least 12 popular variations in spelling. They all equate to the exact same pronounced name.

Ooogaaaa Boogaaa. Memes become reality

Anon5 was right again

vorname.com/beliebte_vornamen,2017.html

beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2017/top-500-2017

Meanwhile, in Mutt Land

What kind of name is Noah though?

W-what do you mean goy- I mean guy?
A lot of people actually just like the name, I've found more non-Jews have the name Noah than actual Jews.

We can hope

Similar to how we are. The Jews try their best to say that the United States in the 50s and 60s was oppressive and terrible but everyone I know says they'd live in that time and my parents always tell me they miss the innocence of the 70s

Send them 2 Israel, they LOVE immigrants!

How is this surprising? Muzzies all name their kids fucking muhummid because they're cultists, meanwhile whites have thousands of names to choose from. There's no country with 25% "Bills", but there sure as fuck are shitholes with 25% "muhmuhmid".