Boruto

/ss/ episode in 48 hours

How would you react, if she actually became love interest?

Nah but Auntie Hanabi may help Boruto to "gain experience" in bed arts

I'd jerk off

Do not sexualize the firework

She is clearly built for sex

I have a feeling the Hyuga will get a population boom in the next 10 years

I would have preferred if she had kept the bows in the front

but it might have made her look to childlike

>/ss/
>straight shota
>straight
>Masashi Kishimoto
Oh... you guys...
So delusional.

Does Sasuke sometimes attack the Hokage office and Naruto to reminisce the edge days?

This could be even more unexpected ship choice than pictured, if it happens. So it needs to happen.

I've pirated this shit just to play her.
And Hinata (the last).
Fuck all the other characters.

>20 something year old mating with 80 something year old

I'm baffled why Toei chose to do it this way

Riddle me this Narutobabs.

If Itachi undid the edo tensei, then how come everyone's spirit was relased, even the sealed ones, besides Kinkaku and Ginkaku? Tobi wasn't supposed to be able to use the nine tails chakra they had to reanimate the 10 tails, because their spirits should have been released.

>stronger
>longer hair
>less socially inept
>not autistic

Did hiashi realize his Keikaku was in danger after Hinata was born and decide to make an improved version?

>I'm baffled why toriyama chose to do it this way
ftfy

>Toei
Dude, that was Toriyama pulling this. Toei actually wanted remove this from story. As you can see in first episodes of Super, and then Toriyama made that main focus of next arc.

bump

Toriyama is such a weird person

Very likely.
Hinata was considered a disappointement for Hyuga's standards.

>no doujins yet

Y'all a disgrace.

would you do haku?

Yes.

poorman hinata

Won't Hiashi job Bort as well?

And that's why we love him.

is that even a question?

Somebody still needed to be head of the main house, so having the stronger one take over is only naturally acceptable. However Mr. Keikaku still got that Uzumaki chakra with his eldest daughtu in which case all according to keikaku.

something year old
Trunks is 36 years old, user.

When does this air?

what episode are the shippuden dubs up to now? how often do they release?

NarutoXHanabi is superior to NarutoXHinata.

Prove me wrong.

You wanted write Borutox Hanabi, right?

>still no doujin where Mitsuki ties up Boruto using his arms and rides him against his will, saying stuff like "Impregnate me Boruto" and "I will bear your child, Boruto"
>being young and dumb, Boruto believes boys can be pregnant and begs Mitsuki to stop, saying he's too young to be a father
>Mitsuki ignores his pleas and continues to straddle him and eventually Boruto cums buckets inside the other boy
>despite his earlier protests, Boruto becomes excited to be a father and is all lovey-dovey with Mitsuki, who plays along, but after a few weeks later he admits that boys can't actually become pregnant
>Boruto refuses to believe this and has sex with Mitsuki every day, hoping to impregnate him
Meanwhile Sarada gets her 209th doujin of her being mobbed by old faceless men. Do the nips just lack creativity?

I want doujins.

Is it weird that i got hard by reading this?

Not even gay btw.

And in the end Mitsuki gets womb and gets preggers amirite?

>Prove me wrong.
they interacted once on screen, last week

This is the greatest compliment I have ever received. Thank you.

>after cumming inside him for the 100th time, Mitsuki starts showing symptoms of pregnancy, much to Boruto's joy

Ur welcome :3

Now, go and draw it.

I like Shinji/Kaworu-like relationships they having.
But they can more homo it up where Boruto loses all of his friends except Mitsuki
Bonus points for AWOL/post-Apocalyptic stuff

Shame we'll probably never see her or Hiashi again after this.

Better than seeing them never

user, you probably just predicted Boruto and Mitsuki's relationship arc

Yeah, that's true. I'm surprised we even got that.

True so many traps

>There are retards who think Kishimoto is writing this.
Oh boy.

Who was stronger at the end, Sauce or Nardo?

Individually? Sauce
Collectively? Nardo

Kodachi writing Boruto anime and manga.
But yeah he continues the homolust tradition...

are there any other trap characters besides haku?

Everyone thiught Inojin was a girl when his design was first revealed.

How old is she by the time Boruto starts? Early to mid 20s?

yeah
iirc there are 6 years age difference between hanabi and hinata?

pleaase respond

5 years, according to the first databook.

>Create a world with a bunch of unlikeable character
>Kill one of the few that was actually ok
why

Boruto probably end up with Sarada but probably have some brokeback mountain moments with Mitsuki time to time.

Because of the impact
Fuck you Kishi for killing Neji for being right

between 25 and 27 i think

>diluting the Hyuga bloodline with unworthy suitors
Absolutely disgusting.

Which reminds me, how is fucking Sasuke going to revive the Uchiha clan, when he's the last Uchiha alive? He also maried shit genes pink shit.

They'll probably lose the sharingan for mixing their genes, just like the Senju lost their wood release

he was too cute to exist without shuseia being accused of trying to make the younger generations gay

is shitpudding on netflix?

Senju losing the wood release was the reason why the clan ceased to exist if you catch my drift.

if not, there's torrents and the viz website

One of the few joys this bullshit cashgrab is going to give me is watching disgusting fujos like xir here get BTFO once again.

Fujos watching for the bait anyways

This is not only completely stupid, but also the reason people laugh at Fujo's delusions to begin with. They don't understand male bonding and camaraderie and they never will, so they seem unable to understand that if a friendship is properly developed and fleshed out, then it gets exponentially unrealistic that it will devolve into fucking, much less into romance.

This becomes more obvious if you substitute ''friendship'' with ''family bond'', although those are two different categories yet again.

to be fair, mitsuki's fixation with boruto, whatever it is, definitely isn't healthy

>to be fair, mitsuki's fixation with boruto, whatever it is, definitely isn't healthy
I'll tell you what it will never be : mutual from Boruto's end.

Holy, this. I'm so sick of /fag/ ruining perfectly good and healthy friendships with their weird delusions. A true friendship between two guys is often stronger than any romantic relationships.

bump

Did the Senju even have wood release? Wasn't that a mutation unique to Hashirama?

What if Madara and Obito succeeded into casting the ultimate genjutsu, and everyone now is living in it? All of Boruto is a the genjutsu.

Kaguya would have a big army of white zetsus. And would probably be going to war.

I don't think the Genjutsu would last that long, eventually people under it get turned into the white zetsu and then having them in a dream is unnecessary

To be fair, shippers in general are bad about this. At least fujoshi and yurifags put two things together that they are not, vs being autistic about every little interaction between a male and a female.

That'd be pretty cool but Sarada will obviously be the one.

That will probably be revealed once Boruto bombs, which it seems to be in the process of doing

People need to stop shipping Hanabi with Konohamaru, they have nothing in common except being close to the same age.

Hanabi's womb is reserved for Byakugan possessing semen only!

what if everything is one big trip maaaaaaaaaaaaan

What's/Who's the best sub group or subber for Boruto? Thinking about sticking to plebby HS like any other pleb though

>eventually people under it get turned into the white zetsu

How come? And whats the point of the whole thing then, since you're essentially removing everyone in the world, and not creating a happy dream one?

>implying she isn't a special Hokage onahole

Because the point of it originally was to stop humans from killing each other by kaguya, and to turn them into like a zombie army. But it's also the only way re summon her, so black zetsu tricked madara into thinking it would just be a happy dreamworld.

I don't think there is anything but horriblesubs or animeRG's official sub rips
it's not like their translation is that bad or boruto uses very complex language anyways (outside of naruto's whole shounen manga chuuni 15 kanji buzzword superpower shit)

No, hanabi is a hyuga and byakugan baby factory

Fuck off Hiashi!
You already have perfect grandchildren.

I have a question, how did Hashirama die? Was it ever revealed?

Hiashi realized that by having two children he managed to avoid the defected one getting the clan by having them fight each other.

So he'll have Hanabi have >10 children and there will be a tournament arc to choose the next heir.

No, it's just "he died fighting a war somewhere"

Madara rabies

probably the same way as tobirama

I'd fap off until my penis was a pulpy detached mess lying in a pile of crusty slightly off colored socks that smell of amonia and blood. as my mother's husband entered then room theirs would be an audible crunch, as contractors removed the carpeting they would not find oak but orange stained wood. As forensics poured over the scene they would later describe it the walls as pollackscian with a hint of modernism. As painters refreshed the walls they would be forever be ingrained with the memory of walls that were already sticky to the touch

It wasn't revealed because Kishi made him too strong. Healing techniques, senju hax, sage mode, fucking wood release. That giant ass statue thing is basically indestructible.
Kind of like having Zetsu kill off Madara in the end because he gave him so many powerups it would difficult to believe the heroes winning.