Israeli Minister: Defeating Democrats a "strategic goal"

When is Sup Forums gonna vote Dem?

timesofisrael.com/michael-oren-winning-over-democrats-must-be-a-strategic-goal-for-israel/

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Poll-74-percent-Republicans-33-percent-Democrats-sympathize-with-Israel-over-Palestinians-478350
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The link literally says winning over democrats.

Never

remember how much Sup Forums hated Obama for 8 years because he was mean to Israel?

Its true. Most niggers and spics dislike isreal.

"POLL: 74% REPUBLICANS, 33% DEMOCRATS SYMPATHIZE WITH ISRAEL OVER PALESTINIANS"
jpost.com/Israel-News/Poll-74-percent-Republicans-33-percent-Democrats-sympathize-with-Israel-over-Palestinians-478350

You useless mother fuckers. Do somthing! We must keep USA White!!!

wtf I love democraps now.

damned if you're dems, damned if you're not

Putin, the foreign head of state that subverted US democracy, looks very unfamiliar in this picture.
You can hardly recognize him.

this , we must be ready in case the dems or the republicans control the usa .currently the dems are much less favorable to us while being the most likely party to rule usa after the next election (unless they're retarded and pull a shillery-tier candidate again)

we must maintain the dominance of israel over the american political system .

oh..you won't be winning anyone over, in fact aside from a handful of globalists, everyone hates you

>spoken by a leaf
you do realize that as a right wing nationalist ethnostate israel is the most respected nation on Sup Forums while your leaf shithole is governed by fashists that would arrest you for not using one of the 4326 state-approved gender pronouns .

I l l e g i t i m a t e
a
r
p
e
r
s
>hates you

Nope sorry leaf gotta agree with Shekelstein here and support the white ethnostate over your "post-national" continent-spanning interracial breeding camp, just gotta get the civilization-killing shekel-grabbers here on a one way ticket to Ben Gurion

lets see how you feel when you get 10 years in the gender gulags for referring to your boss as 'zir' instead of 'xir'.

Nationalist Jews are not the same thing as the godless tribalist marxists subverting cultures across the planet. Nationalist Jews have no interest in destroying the West, since Israel would fall without it. Jew =/ evil. Jew = suspicious.

>defending any kike, ever
>this is an anti-zionist board

no its not
Sup Forums is 95% zionist

When this happens.
> Pic Related

Am I a good goy?

Right, they just want to stay hooked into our treasury to the tune of hundreds of billions per year.
BASED, #OurKikes

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Anon5 was right again