WTF I LOVE CHINA NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/the-story-of-lyor-cohen-little-lan-ky-and-the-big-check-20010621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now

Yes, they're commies but at least they have their principles in the right places.

That's why you should only breed with qt chink girls

bump

>China

China, lighting the beacon of progress

Nice

WTF I want a Chinese waifu now.

interesting move.
Hip Hop culture was used as a weapon against western civilization starting in the 1980s.
It served a multi faceted purpose in the Marxist pursuit of cultural revolution by indoctrinating the youth into miscegenation, worship of African Americans, hatred of their own people, hatred of the police, reverence of criminality, reverence of brutality, reverence of drug use, reverence of obscenity and absolving niggers of their criminal behaviours because of 'systemic opression'
Cohencidentally financed by Jewish music producers.

HIP HOP BTFO

im so tired of governments thinking whats right for the human race.

China caught on to the jewish destabilization game

Fuck off lolbertardian, they're 100% correct in this case.

Sounds pretty awesome actually. The Chinese have done a great service to their nation.

lmao

i just don't think that a select few people should dictate what everyone does as if they know what is right, whats wrong, whats normal in evolution and what is not.

You should know this, England has always been faggots when it comes to wanting to control other people

>muh 1776
Fuck off

Poor Chigga - China Outlaw (Official Video)

so you want governments to tell you what to do?

are you a cuck by chance?

Trump should start attacking thug culture, what’s he waiting for?

this thread sums up nu/pol/ perfectly, literal reddit cancer

>they're a bunch of underhanded backstabbing, sneaky fucks but I respect the hell out of them.

>why isn't pol defending my degenerate coon toons

In this case yes, stupid people don't have a sense of morality so they need the state to enforce it on them. I'd love for Western governments to do the same but we all know what their agenda is.

Fuck off nigger.

Banning degenerate rap nigger bullshit is a step forward for any society.

How will niggers even recover?

thanks for sharing your opinions, nu/pol/

>waaahhh pol doesn't like it when I proliferate drugs and forment societal collapse

Nice.

of course it is, you're glorifying thug culture and even making the most degenerate and perfidious of them rich and successful?? I wonder who could be behind that move in the west...

>banned tattoos
Holocaust survivors BTFO

I've been here since before Sup Forums even existed, you god damn shit eating retard nigger.

Commies, when in power, always ban/silence dissent and go for the SJW's first. Which is perplexing as to why American Liberals love Communism so much.

>how dare they prevent me to sell cocaine to my local warlords child prostitutes?

as opposed to libertarian old/pol/ where a society full of nogs and trannies is fine as long as they don't violate the NAP?

>stupid people don't have a sense of morality

>implying government is never stupid.

>retard nigger

he's telling the truth, guys

They will be ok, they have literally the rest of the entire world to corrupt.

Good, tattoos are the most degenerate shit

Wtf I love /chongposters/ now

China is a facist state.

Communists know how to destroy people and destabilize a society which is what hip hop is. This is (((Lyor Cohen))), the father of Hip Hop.

>The Story of Lyor Cohen: Little Lan$ky and the Big Check
How the Israeli-raised president of Island Def Jam Records became one of the most important men in hip-hop, and why he may now become one of the most important men in rock & roll

rollingstone.com/music/news/the-story-of-lyor-cohen-little-lan-ky-and-the-big-check-20010621

>Jew tries to guilt chinks with his holohoax tattoo
>gets sent to an actual concentration camp

Pottery

If you wanna go full horseshoe theory then OK

Jimmy Iovine and Lyor Cohen are absolute scum. They exploit the dumbest black behavior for personal gain with no thoughts about the societal costs.

evolution bro, only the strong will survive.

Also if it weren't about the government missing out on tax dollars most things will be legal. Problem is they have a hard time regulating certain things. You think the government cares about you? your health? you wallet? your neighborhood thats now full of immigrants?

kys

>tasteless, vulgar and obscene

This is a description of black Americans in general.

>YOU DONT LIKE NIGGERS, WHAT ARE YOU, A REDDITOR?
kill yourself

Based chinks

China will win the long game.

No, they’re literal communists.

they are desu, when you look solely at their actual structures and not the labels they pay lip service to they are a fascist/corporatist state.

pretty funny how the most successful third positionist state actually grew out of leninism/maoism instead of the right.

don't forget steve rifkind
he created loud records and signed nig nog rap groups

the wu tang clan
mobb deep
36 mafia
and more

it doesn't stop

right, and north korea is a democracy.

you should judge people and nations by their actions, not their words.

>Not banning niggers
Meh, it's still a step in the right direction.

lel

RAP KILLS!!!!

This thread on other Sup Forums is better than this.

Tattoos aren't all bad.

You cant support Freedom of Speech and support this lmao.

Nigger culture is cancer, but freedom of speech isn't a one-way street fascist pol shills

>implying I support speech that is a threat to my values

only newfags believe the 'old lolbertarian Sup Forums' meme

Or (((Rick Rubin))). They really created and control every aspect of degenerative culture.

wow didn't know he was a jew.

learn something everyday

People who want to have or have already a tattoo are basically the same attention seeking retards that have the personality of a brick. They are scum with no things to show besides having a few inkspots on their skin to make up for their lack of a personality. I hate them and I want them to have disadvantages.
Also: Based chinks, show the world how to handle the infectious auditory cancer aka coon tunes aka nigger hop

dumb skinhead LARPers ruining the reputation of anything nationalist

pretty much traitors

As we are seeing in the West, freedom is great, but if you don't have some sort of belief in a God or believe in SOMETHING so you have a sort of moral compass within, then things just spiral out of control. In China's case, they have 1.4 billion people, and if even 10% of those people become complete degenerate idiots it can be a drain on the rest of the Chinese.

What I find ironic is all the pro-black I hate whitey websites like theroot.com, who one hand will say the Chinese are appropriating their culture, and on the other hand, the Chinese can't ban hip-hop culture because that's racist.

>tasteless, vulgar and obscene
>This is a description of Americans in general.
Reminder mongrels have no distinct ethnicity, and ethnicity is tied to culture therefore your kind has no culture

I think I might like China now.

>Literally a Karl Marx lookalike

Chinese are very racist to blacks and poo/arab muslims. they're not ashamed of it. disgusting! why don't they teach political correctness?

Freedom of speech is a jewish scheme.

I unironically agree with Kelly on the issue of tattoos. If you just got one because you felt like it then you are a trash person, but if the tattoo carries meaning I won't judge people for having it.

bump

Just admit Karl that some tatooed biker fucked girl you had feels for and now you are bitter cuck.

They have no reason to. China is overwhelmingly Chinese. Maybe if they had 13% of their population that was Black they would have to push for more harmony. But as long as China remains Chinese they don't need to keep their opinions to themselves. Instead, they are free to be Chinese and proud.

You god damned anti-semite!