The diverse oscars

Looking at the Daily News today the headline is about the historically diverse oscars coming up.

It shows a picture of 3 niggers and a white woman.

It’s insanity to me that this is the lefts definition of diversity.

What % of America is black again?

Denzel featured in a blind earlier:

>So, do you think if this current Oscar nominee who is not one of the two mentioned in the earlier blind item wins, everyone will give him a standing ovation? A lifetime casting coucher? If you are female and wanted to be in his movies, you hit the casting couch. There is a blind I wrote many years ago about him and an actress ALL of you know who got a role because he made her have sex with him to get it. I think it ended with her looking up at an award or something while he was on top of her and that she thought he seemed nice. There is a postscript to all that. That experience shook her and she started drinking and doing drugs to cope. I wrote about all of that in separate blind items and how she lost a baby because of those drugs and booze. To this day she has never told me or anyone I know who the father of that baby was that she lost fairly well along into her pregnancy, but the top choice for the dad is this current Oscar nominee. I could go on and on about this nominee, but you just go ahead Hollywood and give him his standing ovation if he wins and talk about what a great guy he is.

In this sense, he's very representative of Hollywood at least.

>leftist pedophiles jerking each other off over how much they love minorities

color me surprised

yeah pretty much

makes sense when you realize diversity is new speak for white genocide.

Been wondering this lately. So many commercials now you'll 80% black people. If I was a foreigner watching I'd think America was at least 50% black

>diversity is measured in percentages

It's everyone else's fault you are retarded now?

Who gives a shit about the Oscars anyway...

And the (((white))) ones aren't even white.

I watched some channel recently where they asked foreginers this question and they answered as you say suggesting america was 50% black. They probably think we have about 30 million fags too if you go by television.

guarantee you the views will be even lower then last year

Good point. Diversity quotas are giant scams for white people.

White people see close to 0 representation during quota games because Jewish people usually take the white spots.

diverse means not white

General Kike media should be Ignored & Boycotted 100% completely

we all know it's all a shitfest, why bother & get upset with it when you can do nothing about it, so why lose time & emotional energy on it?!?

Hollywood is lost, let them have their anti-white orgies and stand back

In the future they won't matter and we are going to burn it all down don't worry ...

Lib in black me in blue

Again, this is what they think. So brainwashed by MSNBC/CNN/WaPo et al.

Last part of that comment. Out there trying to fight this nonsense. But so many millennials are gone. Focus on Gen X.

That's double dong denzel you cuck

who is he talking about?

>What % of America is black again?
13%

D-Denzel. It's written right on it, user.

Its literally special privilege while they call whites privileged.

They are getting jobs to sell to the the black people just because of their skin color.....
Literally the Price is Right game show makes sure black people are picked over whites to appease to the black people.....

I'm not kidding i did statistics on the audience for a months worth of shows and its statistically impossible for all those blacks to be picked....

fuckin lies.... I cant find a block without a nigger in every town......

Half of Africa is here.......

Yeah, well, if we were going strictly by percentages every 13 actors out of 100 would be black, every 17 out of 100 actors would be "Hispanic" , every 5 actors out of 100 would be Asian, every 2 actors out of 100 would be native and the remaining 63 out of 100 actors would be white. Oh and 10 of those "Hispanic" actors would be like Jessica Alba and be pretty much European anyway.

The Academy Awards are a glorified industry awards event. In principle, they are no different than the Southwest New Mexico Accounts of the Year awards. It’s just a moment for Hollywood to suck its own cock. Don’t let the awards or the media’s shilling of them get to you.

>Oy vey

Can someone post that webm of ''diversity'' on a UK TV Game show?

Literally 10 people taking part and they're either Black Muslims or Pajeet Muslims. THIS is diversity

Cause they're concentrated in urban areas ya dingus, except for rural areas in the South.

who cares about pedowood anymore? bunch of pedos and rapists on a high horse trying to tell common people how to live and whom to vote for
fuck'em