Is Noire truly the best Nep?

Is Noire truly the best Nep?

She's one of the worst, actually.

Yis

Yes. I'm going with yes.

She's the worst but I've fapped to her the most.

She's the best with Nep's hoodie.

Ofcourse

How is Noire the worst?

Vert is the best. And you'll find all three Vertfags agree with me.

Yes, she is.

Her outfit in 4GO is incredible as well.

Noires new bikini

She's a tryhard goddess and a filthy cosplayer.

No.
This.

Literally the shittiest taste I have seen all week.

They finally gave the best nep the best weapon

That's one of the best thing about her, she knows cosplaying is a shit tier hobby, yet she still does it as a guilty pleasure

Because she's annoying about forcing her tsundere-ness at every opportunity and whines about everything. Uni is better in that she has her moments but is more mellow.

Same goes for you.

>implying you like Uni but dislike Noire

Shitposting confirmed

She is only tsundere when teased, almost always by Neptune, and Neptune is, you know, the main character, and she teases noire a lot, its part of the charm though, and what makes her the best nep

Noire is offering you an envelope with a heart on it. She seems to be a bit nervous. What do you do?

The best. Just the best.

Shes better than Noire.

Innocently ask who should I deliver her love letter to.

She is just as good, shitposter.

Don't get me wrong, she's one of the best looking goddess, it's just that her personality's shit. Back when i didn't know shit about the series and when only the games were out, I fapped to her the most. After I watched the anime, however, I regretted all my faps to her.

How is "having a shit hobby" and being all spaghetti about it the best trait to a character. Just shows how shallow the character is, really.

Uni is better than Noire.

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

You know it.

NEPTYUNU

Her personality is adorable you fucking pleb. She is by far the most caring of the bunch.

You sound like a mouthbreather who throws a hissy fit at Tsundere, even though Noire is a great example of near 95% dere.

I'm guessing you play neptunia in front of your whole family in the main TV, also, that's one of her traits, her best quality in my opinion is how much she loves her nation, and how hard she works for it, her normal personality is insecure as fuck and black heart is a blood knight, the best of both worlds, join it with the twintails, and you have the best nep the world has ever seen, you don't have to agree with me though, you are free to like whoever you want

Did someone say Neptune?

>and being all spaghetti about it the best trait to a character. Just shows how shallow the character is, really.
>having a hobby is "shallow"

Ok user.

Same could be said for all the goddesses then. Blanc when she gets salty about people making fun of her yaoi shit or Neptune for getting mad when Histy stops her gaming.

I wish Vert was my big sister.

I want to fight Neptune

That's nice, Chika.

Said no one ever.

I'll have you know there are at least two Vert fans that aren't Chika.

I WANT TO LICK BLANC'S ANUS.

No need to ruin the thread user, it will happen when shitposters see the thread, but until then just praise your favorite nep

There's Iffy and who else?

>Vert goes to PC Continent
>she encounters a Vert wearing a penguin hoodie being served by bearded, suspenders-wearing dwarf-sized men

Bran.

Noire (female)
Blanc and Vert (male).

What did they mean by this?

>You sound like a mouthbreather who throws a hissy fit at Tsundere
Not at all, I just dislike shitty ones. Like Noire.

How is being secretly insecure and super tryhard any good? It's like two of the worst traits a character can have. Twintails hairstyle just spells "childish" which she honestly is. Honestly, she is just bad.

That's not what I meant. People saying they like her because "SHE'S A SHY COSPLAYER UGUU" shows how shallow Noirefags and the character truly are.

I love Noire so much it drives me crazy.

>shitty

Nah, your bait is bland as fuck. She is a decent classic tsundere.

And how are they "praising her" for cosplaying you autistic cunt? Its a cute trait. Nothing more or less.

Not when it comes to butts she isn't.

There is only one Nep butt for me.

Call Secretary

Geb truly draws the best Nepnoway pictures, man.

Worst traits for you user, you don't have to like it, but noire is the best tsundere out there, her insecurity mostly comes out when dealing with people like Neptune, she isn't used to deal with it and she answers in a tsundere way, and only when teased, other than that she is dere most of the time, about childish, noire is one of the few competent beings in the whole neptunia universe, she just likes the twintails, and about being secretly insecure, again, do you play neptunia in front of your whole family?, I genuinely don't believe anyone here does, noire is the closest thing I've had to a waifu, and I played such a bad game just for her, and I'm really happy I did

What's wrong with cosplay?

Uzume is objectively the best nep

This is a good post.
>I played such a bad game just for her, and I'm really happy I did
I've got HDN 1 flashbacks from reading this, the events and the characters made me complete that game, expecially Noire (with cute cat ears)

Nepgear a best!

Female cosplayers are just attention whores who want to get dicks hard. A behavior fit for Noire.

>attention whoring
>noire hopes that no one finds out her hobby, ever
Have a (You) faggot

She holds back because she's a goddess and has to maintain a reputation.

How does being a goddess is relevant to that statement? Victory noire wasn't born a goddess and she never told anyone about it

She wasn't born one but her dream was still to be one. Also I don't remember if that Noire also liked cosplay, whatever.

She does, you would know that if you had played the game and not just watched the anime, the whole annonydeath thing happens to ultradimension noire originally, hyperdimension noire does cosplay too, but that's still unknown to almost everyone except for Neptune

The best nep is Big Nep, who needs a nepping right now.

Big Nep must be nepped at all times by anyone and everyone.

I want NoireRulz to leave.

>who needs a nepping right now.
By me.

THICC

This is an anime board, don't expect people to have played any of the games.

I played all of them and found Noire the most fuckable of all neps. Followed by PH. Both would be the perfect threesome.

I want to marry Tsunako and make her draw me lewd Neptunia and Date A Alive doujins.

Isn't she married yet?

not thicc, not even close.

Unfortunately, we're at the stage where people say thicc to mean hot, unironically

You are right, but it was necessary for my statement, I'm a Sup Forumstard myself and found this thread by sheer luck

200% Wrong

cute imoutos

No

My wife PH is so sexy.

>attention whore
>does it in secret with clothes of her own making
>gets fucked off massively when her hobby is revealed

You havnt actually played the games or watched the show, have you?

Finally someone with taste.

Explain the Heart Dimension then. Her dream is to be a popular voice actor, and today they're half-idols who sing and dance as a job as well. She wants friends, and to get friends, you need attention first.

The point of that scene is that she wants friends, the voice acting is the way to archieve that, the dreams are the things they desire the most, very wants sisters, noire wants friends, blanc wants tits and nep wants a happy nation

>the voice acting is the way to archieve that
Both cosplay and VA work belong to the same category of weebiness, can't be a coincidence. But whatever man, you're waifu is pure.

You're not welcome here. Go back.

>She's one of the worst
As far I can tell, she's not blanc

I will, once this thread die

>pretend dom with no experience

There's reason Iris got forgotten and made into an npc cameo.
SHE'S SHIT!

No it's because hanakana was too expensive to keep on as a regular character.

body:after{
background: url("cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/199310873360072704/242821457904664599/Cv6-zXfWIAAt9iX.png") no-repeat bottom right;
background-size:contain;
z-index: -1;
bottom:0px;
right:0px;
position:fixed;
content: "";
width: 100%;
height:100%;}

Use this as your custom CSS on Sup Forums

Such heresy, there is no such thing as a bad Nep.

>Blanc
Explain

I am literally going to marry Uni!

I am literally going to tonguefuck Uni's asspussy!

Have you worshiped your goddess today?

noire and uni are best girls