Re:Creators

She is fine, it's just a scratch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBuAx5KVGNQ
my.mixtape.moe/outffz.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people SERIOUSLY think Hiroe is a good writer
Give me a fucking break.

Can't wait for all the r/a/ge when it turns out she's actually fine.

Rage?

I wouldn't say fine but she is definitely alive.

I want to marry the shark!

This seems like someone took Hiroe's script and sterilized the fuck out of it. Magane is the only character that feels like Hiroe wrote her.

I want a scene like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=eBuAx5KVGNQ

Altair is loki, Meteora will be Tony Star

>r/a/ge
Why would Sup Forums rage when it's expected? Only people new to anime would think this is the type of show that kills off a cute mascot character.

We know what the Hiroe's original script is like and it's actually worse.

>namefag
>with reddit tier post

Reminder that it's Mamika's fault, she started talking shit about something that it's not her business, even the old man warned her, Hime did nothing wrong

Just one thing.

I know Altair can tranport herself to anywhere, but she better not come out uninjured. Yea she could do it if her mind was clear, but Mamika just induced rage in her and so should not be thinking clearly. Thus getting hit by Magical Splash Flare.

Reminder that you're a dipshit with shit taste. Altair did everything wrong.

Punished Mamika, a Magical Girl denied her friendship

We don't know how the holopsicon works or what it is though. It could be Setsuna's soul or her consciousness itself. If it is then it might even act on it's on to protect Altair.

> bring Mamika to this world
>no her busoness
Altair was been inrresponsable

What the fuck is with this board and victim blaming?

user, by your logic, if you're walking home in broad daylight and somebody stabs you and steals your bag, it's your fault because you shouldn't have taken your bag with you.

>rage
She is Sup Forums's favourite character in Recreators. People would be extremely happy to see she's alive and doing well.

completely different scenarios, the closest thing would be baiting a bull and get horned, you can't blame the bull in there

people like you are why there is still injustice in this world

So why did she bring Mamika in in the first place, if she can't even convince her to join her goal? Is Setsuna fucking with her? Is she pulling characters in at random?

>taking b8 that obvious

Are you okay with your speech?

But yea, Altair is being stupid, she brought a mech that can probably withstand a nuke being hit to its face. Yea in the first ep she disintegrates a mech, but that was a smaller one AND within the story's world. But now that she brought it to the real world, she cant get rid of it so easily by stroking your rifle like a violin or else she would have already done it. Also its presence alone made Altairs team retreat. And it hasn't even used its firepower yet.

It's implied she doesn't have full range of choices, she isn't fully familiar with their source (or at least pretends not to) and she isn't really committed to having them on their side in the first place.

>best girl may or may not be dead

Fuck this. Please be okay Altair.

She know that Mamika will uphold justice - therefore collide with her causing more disturbance that leads to world destruction

She was a character that Setsuna liked, as are all the other characters.

>justicefag
oh, you poor fuck, pure justice doesn't exist, most people consider justice as "something that caters my values core" when everyone has a different set of values, so there will be always "injustice" because you can't please everyone

Do you think it was anything personnel?

Her VA defined her as a cheat character, no way she would die 8 episodes in for the first not weak character she faces.

>autistic edgefags take autistic chuuni's side
Color me surprised.

i'd say that stabbing a girl in the back with 5 swords is objectively not justice, but i guess that's just me

There's damn near zero chance that Altair dies this early on.

So, nobody dies?

no, this is Mayoiga 2.0

Bookstore owner died from a fictional beast that appeared out of nowhere and seems to have disappeared. Setsuna and Magane's creator committed suicide.

when is Fast Phraser going to see some action?

At least some injury, then? Maybe an eyepatch? Some clothing damage?

I want Mamika with an eyepatch.

The worst possible fate. Hat-kun could be lost. ;_;

Is there an aesthetic better than this?

Will Hime finally be in a preview now since they like to spoil the episode there? Or it will be just Mamika.

Yeah the hat's definitely gone.

>the sound effects
>the dialogue
>the atmosphere

Fucking amazing, great scene

It will be Meteora.

What kind of ridiculous outfit is that?

It will be Kubo drinking beer with Yuya

I like seeing meteora in the PV's, it adds to the suspense.

Dead Mamika

That looks fucking painful, why did it have to come to that? Altair worst girl confirmed.

Isn't this show done by the guy that made Black Lagoon? He's not afraid to kill off a cute little girl for the sake of plot.

Altair is just cursed with a power that is not relatively harmless to humans.

Please stop trying to marry serial killers.
Half of them are gay and none of them can love.

/thread

Was it really, user? I thought it escalated unconvincingly fast just for the sake of forced drama, I actually laughed at the autist's rant.

Noice

>forced drama

Eh, they were always going to fight and they both knew it. She was just waiting for the trigger, and I think the scene pulled it off quite well.

There's no such thing as Altair's team. If Altair killing Mamika won't spell it out for you people I don't know what will, but she just wants anybody to use their powers and bring about the great destruction. If Rui uses his mech it just accelerates that and she wins. Mamika may have fucked up big time by using magical splash flare. If only Meteora had gotten the chance to sit her down for 2 and a half episodes to explain why.

>Altair's rant in particular should be translated as: "You pretentious bitch. What could you possibly understand? What could you possibly understand about that girl's feelings? Of [her] sorrow, of [her] regret? What could you possibly know about pain?"

But this is what Meteora actually wants.

>it escalated unconvincingly fast
Episode 1 already established how Hime "dialogues", people expected Mamika to get a few swords inside, people just didn't expect her to lose her cool while doing it.

>I actually laughed at the autist's rant.
Pretty much. Altairfags are fucking delusional though.

>I actually laughed at the autist's rant.
We laugh, that we may not cry.
It wasn't particularly funny or absurd, it's a common enough complaint in a world that no longer has the decency to at least give the isolated and lonely a quick and easy death, so why were you laughing?

Someone explain the lettuce meme to me please

Two of the swords embedded in Mamika form a cross shape which signifies crucifixion. This is more apparent in the sequence right before she does the magical splash flare thing. It's obvious what's going to happen next. Three days until the PV ...

This in the first ep

Caesar sallad

thanks

The massive difference between the mysterious "princess" and that angsty teenager-like autist is just too surprising. What do you call it, gap -autism?

Sup Forumsutists will laugh at anything as a defense mechanism.

Wait, is this shit really made by Rei Hiroe? Is it based on a manga or he's the producer?

Anyway, stopping Black Lagoon for this bullshit is dumb

Black Lagoon was never good

PPSh...

It's an abandoned idea of his that was bought. Kind of like Gen with Aldnoah.

>Three days until the PV ...
Not sure if you're just going for the reference, but PV time is tomorrow.

Was she a /u/?

Why would you spread lies on the internet?

Is Altair ever going to actually DO anything? She just sits in that empty stadium with that stupid look on her face.

The episode aired on saturday ...

>We laugh, that we may not cry.
No. We laugh at the poorly written dialogue that isn't compatible with the previous characterization, and an action that doesn't have enough motive to be believable.

You're basically admitting that Hime is as dumb as a cow and has a thin as fuck skin. Clearly she's a redditor.

I would say now she'll probably go look for Souta but we're sure to go back to Meteora talking for another 3 episodes.

This is a lolicon Aqua.

Does Altair ever eat, change her clothes, wash her uniform, take a bath or shower, etc? This is really bugging me for some reason.

>isn't compatible with the previous characterization
Incompatible with what really? Did they even show her before how she behaves when she loses her calm?
>and an action that doesn't have enough motive to be believable
What action, stabbing deserters?

Holopsicon.

now that her stadium got bombed, she's probably going to go on the news and talk about how we shouldn't use that as a reason to discriminate against magical girls

I think they mean it's incompatible with how they imagined Altair to be some emotionless "just according to keikaku" kind of character.

This was pretty dope, famalams

my.mixtape.moe/outffz.webm

>imagined
You mean how she was portrayed? Even in her spare time?

If that's the case then Altair should share some of the wealth with her team instead of leaving them to forage for food and shelter.

Wait wait, I can accept laughing at it for being a really edgey teenage rant which are generally cringe inducing and laughable, but not because it was poorly written or out-of-character. She's been talking to her dead creator like a depressed 15-year-old and she's coldsteel the hedgehog levels of bad fanfiction of a game. I expected her to lose it and spout nonsense, I feel it would have been wrong otherwise. It was basically the "You don't know me! You don't get my suffering! You're not even my real mom!" speech.

I kinda get that but then we we're never given much insight to her character since she barely showed up.

>spare time
You mean when she dropped the smug chuuni act and clearly implied she only cared about Setsuna and wanted the world to end?

>but not because it was poorly written or out-of-character.
Just because you can't comprehend good writing doesn't mean others can't.

Because she doesn't care about them.

Why yes, I do mean when she actually didn't go MUH SUFFERING FUCK YOU MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM all of a sudden.