Women

Why is Sup Forums afraid of this? They're like 5'5'' on average and smell nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/teens-heartbreaking-text-mum-after-11905692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all redneck fedora wearers living in their mums basement looking for validation with the hate they throw out to the minorities..
>hope they're proud of themselves
this makes me sad;
mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/teens-heartbreaking-text-mum-after-11905692

Sage and report non politics thread

Their women don't look like our women, user. And they don't behave like our angels, either.

You guys make women hate threads all the time.

Because most of the twat nerds around here are social outcasts who have fragile egos, desperately crave validation, and don't know how to navigate the complex social problem of getting validation from a woman while she tries to ferret out whether or not you're a threat.

Because being 5' 5", weak, and smelling nice makes you a target for predatory men. Social graces are basically women's only defense.

>afraid
Sup Forums is DISGUSTED by what brainwashing has done to modern women over the past 40+ years of radical feminism
DISGUSTED
not afraid

>this makes me sad;
Aye, I get depressed when people name their offspring after mediaeval architectural features or public officials too.

>when people name their offspring after mediaeval architectural features
says Jose Hey-suss Garcia..

Because they humiliated and brutalized me my entire life, even the women in my "family" including my own mother.

You'll have nothing but death, and any further attempts at denigrating or humiliating now will only accelerate into me killing hundreds of women - so go ahead, run your fucking mouth if you feel hundreds of women's lives are worth the destruction of another innocent man, or any man. I dare you, show me how much truly care.

I don't want them to be 5'5", they need to be taller.

>womanlets
fuck em

Because they make up half the votes and are easily manipulated through masses.

I only hate sluts.

their reality is so foreign to me I can't relate to them on any level. most of them anyways

All respectable names with established history in my country. My great grandchildren are likely to bear them, as did my great grandparents. Your descendants, however, are more likely to be Bailey, Muhammad, Jayzee, Conner, Britney, Kayleigh, Mahmud, Mehmet, JayLow and Stanislaw.

yea until the basque sepeartists get their way then you'll all be moors again!
>that nigger cocks your daughters and grand-daughters will be taking

>I only hate sluts.
Opposed to what Field Rat?

Calm down friend

I'm not afraid of them, I just don't like them.

none of use are afraid of women themselves. We are afraid of the power they wield through the courts, social standards, sex dynamics, etc.

A woman claiming you looked at her weird can cost you a job or receive a beating by a gang of white knights.

>opioid withdrawal

B-b-but the TV said women are perfect and can do no wrong! You must be scared and have some deep seated issues. Who hurt you?

Wow someone didn't get his tendies this morning?

Since women act like children, they should be treated like children. That means diapers.

It'll be best for everyone.

They can ruin men's lives just by lying.

I feel a lot of respect and appreciation for good, virtuous girls (and women in general). I try to behave as gentlemanly and supportive as possible whenever I encounter one during my daily life, because they remind me of my grandmom, mom and sister.
Just to give you an example, yesterday when I was leaving the supermarket, even thought I was carrying my groceries, I made the effort to keep the doors open for an elderly woman and her appropriately dressed granddaughter. As soon as they were out, I let the door slam in the face of a slut that was walking behind them trying to get out too.

Men act like children as well, time put on that diaper.

But why though?

>social outcasts who have fragile egos, desperately crave validation, and don't know how to navigate the complex social problem of getting validation from a woman while she tries to ferret out whether or not you're a threat.

DELETE THIS

Femlets need to be gassed. Worse than manlets in every way.

Girls should be a minimum of 6'3 and men 6'5".
Everyone else needs to be gassed.

That daddy/little fetish tho... baka you fucking degenerate. Femdom is true master fetish.

theyre great
until the false rape accusations to punish you for not dating them, the crying for preferential hiring protocols that exclude you from work based on their genitalia, the lowering of standards to enter university - which in turn is indoctrination into their supremacist movement, etc

I take little pleasure in your decline. Not sure what Basques have to do with anything though. I myself have a Basque surname, as do tens of thousands outside the Basque Country.

virgin detected

Sounds like you want incest, degenerate and beta orbiter extra-ordinaré.

>Femdom is true master fetish
You are a disgrace.

Get back in your grave, Elliot.

What is so wrong about being a virgin?

>We should praise virtue and chastity
>"Yeah you want incest"
Maybe the anglos will fall for your jew logic but we won't.

Their skin is soft too

Open mouth, lips pulled back. CHIMPANZEE THREAT DISPLAY.

>Oedipus complex

>What is so wrong about being a virgin?
>you'll be asking that when youre 60

Because they have lives on easy mode paid for by taxpayers and preferential treatment by companies, only go for Chad, and will insult any non Chad on social media for the world to see if you interact with them.

Basketball American detected.

That picture amuses me, I miss bionicles

White women are the worst smelling of all the women I've been with.

Does anyone notice how much burgers hate womens? Women hate threads are full of them.

Your reference for said virtue was family. Implying incest.

Unfortunately, most things that happen in Burgerlandia end up coming here a decade or so later.

>My sister, mother, grandmother and most women in my family are models of christian virtue. I want my future wife and daughters to be like that.
>"T-That's a mental illness ya know?"

But I'm not. So there's nothing wrong at all.

Poos/Arabs and Blacks smell the worst.

For thousands of years women were not the problem, due to feminism it is just not safe for a man to marry a random whore and unfortunately most women these days are whores. The only good women left still go to a church every Sunday and during the week because they fear the wrath of God, they're a little quirky and awkward but that's better than a dildo plunging bimbo.

>no father
denies his homosexual desires

I'm just like any decent man: I treat virtuous women with great respect, because they're worthy of it. I mistreat sluts, because they're worthy of it.

Hahaha this

I only date homeless women
you can drop em off anywhere

It kinda is through. It's not just Sup Forums either, it seems to be something wrong with this new culture. I took my mom out for lunch at a campus dinning court, and she was laughing at how she didn't see one group of boys and girls mixed together and how back when she went here there always was. I've noticed as well, men on average seem super intimidated by the idea of approaching a woman, and women on average are starting to assume the traditionally male role of initiating a relationship regardless of its nature.

What is it about today's men that makes them so timid and shy?

This is because there is only one thing worse then a mutt, a female mutt

a good chunk of them want the power to have me imprisoned in a cell and raped by tyrone for talking to them
no thanks

This.
Plus "smells nice"? LMFAO no they don't, at least until they've dumped enough perfume on to mask their vaginal musk and other bodily odors.

Lol Scandinavian women are the worst, Sweden is a living proof.

No, being valuable to men is women's only defense. Western women have exchanged their value as wives and mothers for value as whores and laborers. Not all of them, of course, but you and the ones you look up up to certainly have.

Nor is getting validation from a woman a "complex social problem." Men do not need validation from women, it's not a woman's proper role to give that validation, and this is one of the few places left in the world where nerds and outcasts can learn this without the discussion being disrupted by scold outrage.