What makes male tsundere so superior to female tsundere?

What makes male tsundere so superior to female tsundere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_WGbkQPR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're both shit

they're not female

Because it makes more sense for a boy to not be open about his feelings

Men can't hit woman.

They don't beat up their love interest.

Males are more naturally aloof and asynchronous due to their hormones and brain chemistry so its more believable than when females do it.

It's more satisfying to see a girl open up a boy to his feelings than the reverse, which is just cliche and boring.

They're both shit, syaoran is just one of the rare few better written ones.

because dick

Because the guy stops lying to himself about how he feels, while the girl continues to lie to themselves even though it's painfully obvious

It's more natural. Mean guys are usually cool and badass, mean girls are just plain cunts.

>Mean guys are usually cool and badass
lolno

ITT people who don't read shoujo

t. Got shoved into locker

CCS is a shoujo too

I'm going to go in the opposite direction to the posts in this thread and say it's because men are naturally not tsun at all in real life when they like someone. Unless he's some PUA tryhard, most men are like desperate puppies when they like a girl and will be entirely agreeable and kind to her. A guy hiding that behind a mean facade is cute because it's rare.

They're a rare breed thus making them more intriguing.

Abusive male characters in shoujo are 10x worse than tsundere female characters and you're retarded if you think otherwise.

Getting abused by a man is my secret fantasy

So are guys more likely or less likely to be tsun to girls they like? I want to know how realistic my shoujo manga are.

Because they're so cute I mean just look a that face guys those tiny cheeks I would cup them in my hands and gently massage them until dawn.

Depends if his tsundere is cute or just plain annoying.
Most shoujo tsundere liked-by-others-popular guy are the shittiest of character. While the tsundere that was hated by others but actually had a good heart is the best thing that can happens to a character.

Pic related, he's a best.

They don't screech, like most female tsunderes.

Tsunderes really only shine best when their love interest is also tsundere. Watching them both come to terms with their feelings is cute as fuck so long as they don't beat the shit out of each other.

And usually male tsunderes are worse. Anyone who reads shoujo can tell you that, but a well written one has the charm of being more rare than a well written female.

They are cute.

The fact that they don't abuse everyone around them.

In shoujo in the rare cases it happens it's
>tsundere slaps love interest
>drama for 20 chapters over it and usually the guy apologizes, if he doesn't he does something to make it up to love interest

When you reverse the roles it
>tsundere slaps love interest
>blown off as comedy
>girl usually doesn't apologize or appeal remorseful

Everything

If well written, a male tsundere can be a miracle of the universe.

Shut up you stupid whore.

Yes and? Women have the right to hit men, but not backwards.

A woman hitting a man isn't as much of a big deal as a man hitting a woman, however it isn't endearing.

Fpbp

Except the boy both physically and emotionally abuses the main girl in shoujo and it's not just treated as slapstick, it's disgusting. Fuck I remember shoujo where the guy threatened to rape the girl and it was treated as comedy.

You're a fag/landwhale.

Those types usually aren't tsunderes though. I remember a situation like you were describing in that one shoujo with the rooster but the guy was just autistic not a tsundere.

Pairing them with another tsundere for maximum banter

Weird. Guys are always threatening to rape the MCs in shoujos and reverse harems but I have never seen it treated as comedy, it is always either drama or fanservice.

Admittedly I don't read/watch most shoujo but the only time I can ever think of that happening was in this

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_WGbkQPR0
skip to 5:50

Any girl can be tsundere and still get a guy's attention, a tsundere man has to be very high quality to have women come at him after being openly rejected.

Plus, and this has been posted before in this thread, but I don't think a male tsundere has ever beat up his love interest. There are good and bad tsundere (or maybe just bad and worse), but you can be sure it's going to be one of the worst ones when they resort to physical violence, and men have that option written off.

Title?

The guys that hit and threaten to rape aren't tsunderes, they don't hide the fact that they are interested in their love interest. In fact, I don't think a rapist can be tsundere, even if he treats the woman like shit, he's still craving sex so much he went that far.

I forgot this existed.
Anyway, boring girls getting almost raped by hunks are fairly common in shoujo manga. It is not meant to be funny, it is meant to be erotic.

Why do male protagonists ruin a show with a great MC

But Ranma and Akane were shit.

Best male tsundere or bestest male tsundere?

Shaoran isn't really a tsundere though. He only falls in love with Sakura in the final arc, and when he does he's no longer tsun towards her.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

The boy's only 14, she's literally a pedo.
Don't bother.

Male tsundere abuse girls all the time in shoujo. Females like it.

because at least they are not complete assholes to the people they are in love with,just a bit stuck up.
But apparently a lot of guys like women that dismiss them and that are violent to them.
I have no problem if that is your kink in fiction,but it's ironic seeing how many prefer girls who are straight up violent and dimiss feelings.

I'll read anything once.

Cage-kun wasn't a tsundere though, that was the red one

Read Das Kapital.

I wanna read this shitty pedo manga first

14-sai no koi

contains more than one love story, but the teacher/student one mentioned is the best.

Worst one is the one about the guy whose also in love with said teacher, stalks her constantly and doesn't get that he has literally no chance.

Are there any other tsunderes (male or female) to not only overcome their condition, but also to realize what an utterly wretched existence it is?

Oh, thanks bud. I think I read the first few chapters of that.

>shoujo men don't hit women for comedy

Except when they do.

abusive =/= tsundere jesus christ calm the fuck down

he's pretty great, even though i loathed him at first. best character arc in the show without a doubt. rue is a close second.
FUCKING this. unpopular tsundere that is bad at expression is the best trope and makes me adore the character, male or female

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this game is truely shit.
Shit story
shit husbando
shit background
shit heroine
it's only popular because of the surprise yandere.

Making other people look at him dressed like that is truly the worst form of abuse.

fuck I was going to post him. fakir best boy

You think that's bad?

he was the best though