Why aren't you a global citizen yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ODLg_00f9BE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53I2vwd3yb4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
candidgirls.io/v/ccec5db17c?7wH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I identify as a mammal. End speciesism now.

> Global citizenship -- Celebrating diversity through the arts |
youtube.com/watch?v=53I2vwd3yb4
WE WUZ GLOBALITS

No! Stop this kikery. I'm not even remotely a patriot, but 'global citizens' won't work if they only consist of white soyboys while entire Europe is under threat from muslim takeover.

>I want your country to accept me and give me handouts
>I have no intention on assimilating

because I'm not a faggot
>in all fields

Really makes you think

You being French and thinking like this is what is destroying Europe. Snap out of it for heaven's sake man!

> Millionaire Spends $1.13M to Bring 58 Syrian Refugee Families to Canada
> Eventually, 58 families were chosen and 47 have already arrived in the country. Once Estill gets everyone settled, he wants to begin another cycle of around 50 families. This could go on indefinitely, depending on the need and Estill’s stamina.
B-but it's beautiful

I just can't bring myself to become a human supremacist and coldly leave out the black people.

> Jim Estill put up $1.5 million to bring 58 families to Canada. He found them homes, gave them jobs and even bought one man a dollar store. How the mild-mannered CEO of an appliance company became the Oskar Schindler of Guelph.
> He wanted to demonstrate how refugees could help enrich our society. One of his best friends, Franz Hasenfratz, was a refugee who fled Communist Hungary. I was trying to drown out the xenophobes,” Estill says.

> Estill’s most active partners were Muhammed Sayyed and his wife, Sara, from the Muslim Society of Guelph. Muhammed, a former immigration consultant, does the paperwork for the refugees before they arrive, and helps them find and settle into jobs.

Like pottery

I identify as a based poo who poo in loo on designated street

look what you've done pol

Get the jews to think like that and we have a deal.
It won't happen so fuck off

> Latest crime stats show Guelph is losing ground as one of Canada's safest places to live
> Sexual assaults rate higher than national average
Imagine my shock

Can i be a global citizen in Israel?

>a global citizen is a lost soul with no identity

Gotcha.

Cuckbal citizen. Funny how this thinking doesn't work if he ever moves out of his safespace.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

where to imply? seriously can't stand countries and region bullshit

you most be special retarded

How do we fix modern women?
Look at this slut in public (video):

candidgirls.io/v/ccec5db17c?7wH

I'm not clicking that shit, ricenigger

>the nigger incinerator 9000

>Humie fucking shits
no thanks

i prefer the comfy zone where my ancestors has live for most than 500 years

can i be detained?

Let me take a wild stab that this guy has a private jet and lives most of the year out of exclusive international resorts.

>was a refugee who fled Communist Hungary.
>muhammad
These people think that 'refugee' is a nation or what? Fucking imbeciles. The difference between those 2 are night and day.

I’m not a subhuman who needs to lump himself with better peoples to feel secure.

Cantabria? Asturias? Where's that? Looks confy af.

Literally

Globalism

/thread

basque country