Thoughts on KKK?

I know very little about the KKK, what is Sup Forumss thoughts regarding this organization? Was/Is it more of a lobbying group, or an actual white mafia? Do they have a place in our struggles for white rights and/or a white ethnostate? Useful idiots, or a dying horse that would be stupid to hitch a wagon to?
It seems to me that the Klan was almost like Batman, the threat alone becomes legend, the fear keeps nogs from nogging.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the threat alone becomes legend, the fear keeps nogs from nogging.
Well, we all know that is complete bull

They were in their prime in the 20's, with over 6m members, but now they are used as a boogieman, and nothing more.

I'm not from the Us but from what I can tell the KKK is only a meme today.

From what little I've read, during it's heyday, blacks were kept in line by the fear that all whites could be Klansmen. Certainly they behaved better than they do now, no?

Fed-run honeypot.

The Klan died with the Second Klan (which was more of a mystic/secret society with influence over powerful individuals than the redneck LARP fest that is the Third Klan). It had potential, but violence and LARPing ruined it.

If they WERE useful and/or effective, could they become so once again? It would be smart, as Machiavelli suggested, for the white rights movement to have one party that deals in peace and prosperity and another seperate party dealing in fear and retribution. Both parties, working toward the same goal, to attract all manners of supporters and deter all manners of opponents.

So are they so heavily vilified by the Jews because they, for a time, played the same games as the Jews? Meaning secretive political influence, private lobbying, culture control, etc.

There are currently 892 small "hate groups" in the US. If they want to be something again, they need to unite them under one movement/group

100% degenerate. 100% honey pot.

Always? Even in their infancy it was a honey pot? Seems more like good-ol-boy politics than a federal scheme that spans something like 12 presidencies...

No, that's when they were respected and posed a real threat.

The modern Klan deserves to be vilified. It doesn't help our cause at all.

>Fed-run honeypot.
Probably
TIL the only secret society left is within the FBI, and they're anti-American pro-Commies.
Remember when the FBI once hunted commies? Now they ARE the commies.

Who is the white MLK, and who is the white Malcolm X? Have they made themselves known yet?
Personally I think Cody Wilson will play an important role in the coming struggles, not sure which party he would lead, that of peace or of fear.

Great idea, poor execution.

100% honey pot since at least the 80s.

I honestly don't even know to what extent they were effective. As a northernfag, I always thought it odd that the "racist south" has the highest concentration of ghetto nogs.

Basically an organization for thinly disguised FBI and ATF agents to draw easy paychecks by LARPING as rednecks and pad their arrest records by nabbing the occasional low functioning retard.

I'm also interested in details

I was hoping someone would have a book or even an essay they could recommend on the topic, or even a documentary like Greatest Story Never Told.

All I'm saying is an extrajudicial organization with name recognition and the penchant for intolerance towards degenrancy has serious potential for resurgence, and that most LEOs would gladly look the other way.

It used to be a Pan-American organization and even spread into Canada at one point. During their heyday they held huge marches in places like NYC and DC which were attended by thousands, the public would line the streets to cheer them.

Christian Identity

Interesting. I wonder if, in private, most moderate whites would support a similar movement again.

You're the first person to mention religion. Would you care to expand upon that? What aspects of modern society would the KKK be most useful at combating? Abortion? Trans-abominations? Or would it devolve into Cats vs Prots as it always does.

The Klan was a (Protestant) Christian organization

A bunch of cowardly rural retards covering their faces and LARP about a race war while being fat hicks who wouldn't dare say the word nigger to a black guy's face.

i don't know anything about them really, but daniel carver is faf

youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc

Seems like religion is something to be discussed AFTER the racial issues are addressed. Would a modern KKK (or similar organization) be more effective if they welcomed all whites, not just protestants? I could see how Jews and Athiests could be dangerous though.

A bunch of CIA niggers

A modern movement shouldn't emulate the KKK at all.

Back then pretty much every white was a Protestant but yes I agree. I myself am not a Protestant so I wouldn't have been welcomed.

I don't see how a modern day klan could welcome Jews, they are not white. At least pure Ashkenazi "Jews" aren't

the KKK has been run by the FBI since the 1950's. Nowadays the KKK is literally a bunch of FBI agents LARPing as white supremacists, the KKK is effectively nonexistent

... yea.. ok. That's true. Niggers used to be black people once upon a time.

Any modern pro-white movement will be compared to the KKK by the media anyways, so why not emulate some of the more effective fear tactics of the KKK? The left calls Trump a Nazi ffs, they will vilify anyone who opposes them. If the KKK model is ineffective that's one thing, but if it just has bad name recognition or "optics" who cares, right?

The KKK has been dead since WW II. It is now effectively a racist cosplay group for FBI agents. Anyone claiming to be in the KKK today is a Fed or an idiot who will soon be arrested by the Feds.

I knew kkk dot gov seemed fishy...

Sure. The Klan has its ups and downs over time. It may return one day.

>Remember when the FBI once hunted commies? Now they ARE the commies.

funny what 8 years of nigger jesus can bring.

>tfw the klan is still here

This is a board of peace, Special Agent-user. The KKK were an evil, hate-based racist criminal terrorist organization that has no place in American society. No one on this board has any sympathy for such a hateful, un-American organization. There is a very good website run by the SLPC that has a comprehensive and accurate list of all the racist terrorist groups in the US. Many of us on Sup Forums use that unbiased information to help us avoid supporting any hate groups like the KKK or the Republican Party. Have a blessed day.

supreme kek

GAS THE PRODS! CATHOLIC ETHNOSTATE NOW!

kkk dot GOV
????
hah wtf, why would they be that obvious?

Everyone on here seems to think it's 100% honeypot, MUST be obvious, right?
Not trying to dox myself or anyone, just stating that an organization that encourages Christian values and shames degeneracy would be supported by LEOs. Can't speak for the feds, but city/state folks would be thrilled.

They used to march occasionally where I grew up, and I went to school with the son of the local Grand Wizard. This was mid-90s and he would bring photocopied flyers to school with a Klansman on the back of standing horse with "Join the Christian Knights of the Klu Klux Klan".