imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 23
>Turkey claims over 260 YPG, ISIS fighters killed in N Syria, despite no ISIS presence in Afrin region
>Turkish reports; Artillery shelled Kurdish village of al-Hilalia and kill 3 in shelling of the town of Ras al-Ayn
>Euphrates Shield forces launch 1st assault south of the Afrin Canton, targeting YPG at Mount Simeon
>Al-Hasakah; Turkish Army moves to border crossing at Ras Al-‘Ayn and begins shelling, also shell Qamishli several more times today
>Tillerson claims Russia ‘bears responsibility’ for any chemical attacks in Syria
>SDF; "Russian Federation has given up on its ethical duties...gave the green light to (Turkey) to fly in Afrin’s airspace,”
>Russia proposed that the UNSC create new inquiry into who is to blame for chemical weapons attacks in Syria
>Trump to speak soon with Erdogan to raise U.S. concerns about Turkey’s offensive against Kurdish forces
>US coalition claims to have killed nearly 150 ISIS militants on Saturday in middle Euphrates River Valley
>Palestinian protesters clash with Israeli forces in Ramallah to oppose Pence visit
>Libya; Double car bombing in Benghazi kills at least 11

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqTVdX0aFvY
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/956176584179900417
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.780959&lon=40.727177&z=13&show=/31328526/Gharanij-(Khara-ij)
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-halt-military-operations-idlib-abu-dhuhour-airport-secured/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/956117880776556544
youtu.be/sHjEaj-s8Xc
twitter.com/rmaghrebi/status/956181471919837184
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/956183350741479424
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/956183282617606145
twitter.com/AlMayadeenNews/status/956179244866068480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHITSKINS ARENT WELCOME ON THIS BOARD

MAGA FOREVER

You need to go back

Death to america and its proxies

you beat the autistic jew, not bad

>SHITSKINS ARENT WELCOME ON THIS BOARD

What are you still doing here then, mutt?

>Updates and news from earlier

Turkish airstrikes
Afrin
Bakery opens
Turkish choppers in Afrin
Footage from Afrin yesterday
SAA withdraw, then return to Manbij
Sisi launches election bid
Moscow response to chem attacks
Erdogan statement
Yemen
SDF statement
US, UK, and German volunteers to help SDF in Afrin
Syrian response on chem weapons
Israel criticized at UN
US rejects Russia UNSC motion
Afrin news
Idlib

Hey /sg/

where is the jew?

He’s joining his fellow shitskin posters at /sg/

t. la creatura

JUUUUUUUDISHHH JUUUUDDDDE

Cheers for these mate
Ta

Tbqh he was never the same after you left, I think his heart can't be put back together

Shoo shoo kikes

Reconquest of Idlib when ?

turk roaches have the 2nd largest army in nato and tens of thousands of goat fuckers on their side, yet they have failed to take and hold a few villages in depopulated and military weakened afrin after almost a week

LMAO.

turks should expect backlash hard, many turk roaches gonna die in istanbul and izmir xd

France 24 interviews turkish soldiers near afrin border, morale is high, turks are determined to reach afrin.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqTVdX0aFvY

>SDF has reportedly regained control over #Granjii town from #ISIS
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/956176584179900417
The burgers finally realized they have to finish off ISIS and leave Syria?
Hopefully.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.780959&lon=40.727177&z=13&show=/31328526/Gharanij-(Khara-ij)

Death to America of course!

>In coming times, #Syria-n government may launch wide-scale offensive aimed at southwestern #Aleppo and breaking siege of #Fuah/#Kefraya while thousands of rebels deployed by #Turkey vs #Afrin #SDF

Good morning lads

How many kurds dead so far? How many turks dead so far?

When will those niggers finally demine Raqqa and Mosul.
At least the fucking Russians have the decency to send engineering teams to places they ruined.

>Not much to do militarily against another nuclear power over a country that wasn't an ally, unless suddenly you want Russia to be wiped out.
American operations in Syria go unchecked, Russia cannot do anything to stop that, as we saw when the US bombed an airfield and the Russians did nothing to intervene.
>The Kurds under American protection have not been touched by Turkey apart from small, insignificant skirmishes. The ones in Afrin never had American protection
Iran will not be doing anything with their nukes they cannot afford sanctions, their economy is plummeting, you can tell by how quickly the Rial has been falling and how unstable it is.
>North Korea destroyed its own nuclear testing sites when their tunnels collapsed last year, there has been no testing since then.
Iraq is kept afloat by US funding, even their military, if US funds dry up their enitre military doesn't get paid and the country will collapse.
>The US is preparing for a huge new offensive against the Taliban if the peace negotiations don't work. Some of the Talibans allies have already laid down their arms and become strictly political parties.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the US is stronger than ever.

TURKS aren't afraid of any k*rdoids

2 turks, unknown number of FSA (erdomeme said 5-6 but i bet its a bit more) and 260+ ypg

How many has turkey loss in total? And what is even their goals?

me>shit>jewish jew> r/sg except al i-tranny>al i-tranny

>determined to reach place in historic homeland
lmao

>Breaking: Syrian Army to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
According to early reports from Damascus, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) will halt operations around the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport once the installation is secured.
The operations will be halted in favor of promoting a new ceasefire with the militant groups that are in control of most of the Idlib Governorate.
At the same time, the Syrian Army’s Tiger Forces will be moving to another axis, which has yet to be announced.
Nothing has been confirmed thus far; however, it appears the Syrian government and their Russian allies are working to secure a ceasefire before the Sochi conference.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-halt-military-operations-idlib-abu-dhuhour-airport-secured/

Why does Turkey need so much time to conquer a few miles from mountain apes?

Because desert apes they use are useless.

>Tiger Forces will be moving to another axis
G O L A N

DeZ ISIS pocket since Kurds are withdrawing from there.

Jokes aside, it'll probably be the two pockets around Damascus.

I don't understand modern military. Seems like there is absolutely no progress ever made, been this way since like the 80s-90s. I thought war would be over quicker and now it's just constant waiting, delays, and losing ground you just controlled. Is it a general issue? Or just modern military tactics are awful? Seems to be happening with everyone, not just turkey

But Turkish soldiers are fighting aswell and are part of a modern army?

turkish plane strikes most probably an ammo depot while during live broadcast

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/956117880776556544

ATGMs readily available.

Only Armour and reckon i guess.

modern warfare is basically city battles and they are extremely dangerous especially for the attacking side, unless the geography is just plains / open fields

youtu.be/sHjEaj-s8Xc

6 months after the """liberation"""" there are still rotting corpses everywhere in Mosul, I imagine Raqqa is the same. This is how American freedom and democracy looks like.

armor and recon, also some commando elements too as far as i know. one of the soldiers that died was from kayseri mountain commando regiment, quite well known in turkey due to their activity against pkk.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

Can someone redpill me on Assad? Is he really as evil as the media depicts him, or is it Hitler all over again?

>Assad is not a dictato-

What I mean is, in that post I responded to, it mentioned how turkey captured some ground and like instantly it was recaptured by the K*rds. Why was this? This has been an issue since forever, why don't armies ever decide to let some troops back, to defend. Do people just move their entire army up, leaving the small villages defenseless?

That's because they are proxy wars and nobody goes All-in.

And if they would go AllIn, their installed slave-government will probably be hated by the people and it will be a failed state and they will have to justify it in their own country in front of their own people.

He is an angel sent us by god.

there is no video / pic proof that ypg captured anywhere other than like 2 towns or so though, that being said;

i read somewhere our soldiers are specifically withdrawing after capture, they make the fortifications useless and let ypg settle back in with more men and ammo then bomb the place back in oblivion, then rinse and repeat.

Assad is literally Hitler

>implying there's something wrong with being a dictator

Dictator who mismanaged the country until the populace revolted.

it's pretty funny they haven't cleaned up any of these places, the iraqi govt is forcing people back to mosul, eve tho it's full of mines and shit.

In syria the russian demining teams have already gone home, their job done. the last thing anyone should want is america as their ally.

In south africa we had a war, we had peace, we had negotiations etc - all without outsiders and their interests. and out cities aren't rubble.

Name one place amriika has interveneted that hasn't paid a two generation price; everything that the previous generation built is destroyed, everything that new generation was looking forward to inheriting equally destroyed.

surely the devil has wrought his masterpiece what he time he fashioned the usa

America isthe only democracy in the middle east.

Ceterum censeo >>>ledditem fuckoffum cleopatra

He came down from the heavens, promising ever lasting peace and tranquility. As long as we drink the punch, we will meet him on a blazing asteroid and we'll be happy forever

But seriously he's not evil at all. Infact he's easily one of the nicest leaders in the middle East right now, it's unfortunate the Kikes want him gone

If you think that the Kurds are fighting the Turkish army on the field you are severely mistaken. Terrorist groups cannot imagine to fight out in the open. What they do is they fight in the cities and villages. This slows down operations because now the army has to clear every single room in the whole city.

But we didn't ruined Palmyra is was like that long before us, I swear.

>al i-tranny

In latin america, am I right, am I right?.

Actually, the jews also have a strong democracy in Israel and Turkey is supposed to have a strong democracy as well but you see the current state of Turkey.

Damn. 21st century warfare is fucking trash so far. I wonder if a more traditional war will ever happen again, Russia and Ukraine gave us a glimpse but nothing major.

>Niger - Mali: Islamic State in Greater Sahara (ISGS) led by Adnan Abu Walid al-Sahraoui released short video and images of the attack against US forces in Tango Tango on 10/8/17. Video showed dead US soldiers and images taken from dead American soldier’s camera. Via @maboulmaaly
twitter.com/rmaghrebi/status/956181471919837184

TURKED AND BASED

*sells his country to russia*

WTF I love ASS*d now!

>not getting the joke
stoopid

So since I am a historyfag and I like to enlighten the masses as much as I like hear myself talking, here is a summary of Ibn Khaldun's explanation of the military and political mechanisms of the Arab world, if anyone is interested :

So for Ibn Khaldun, there's two "worlds" in Arab/muslim societies : the city dweller's and the "nomad's" (by nomads he means tribalistic societies and/or people living without a strong state authority. Scottish highlanders would be nomads for Ibn Khaldun).

In the Nomadic society you don't find much culture, wealth of engineering, but they have what we call the Clan Spirit, or Asabbiya, which is basically a very strong esprit de corps and discipline. This is because of the harsh conditions in which they live.The "Nomads" are thus very disciplined and motivated and will sacrifice their lives for other clan members, whom they consider to be their brothers. They are thus undevelopped and poor, but very strong militarily.

On the opposite, you have the cities, where you can find money, culture and basically civilisation. But the wealth corrupts, and people are not as willing to throw their lives for free : they want to be paid heavily, and make mediocre soldiers anyway because they would prefer not to die, especially since the state disarm people to maximize the tax collect. Weapons become rarer in cities, and city dwellers are thus not well trained.

So the Ibn Khaldun cycle begins when a religious message (Dawa) is delivered to the "nomads". It can be anything from a new religion to a reinterpretation of the texts. If the message is strong enough, it will unite several "nomadic" clans who will put aside their tribal conflicts and form a big army with a very strong Asabbiya. They will smash through city dwellers like they are nothing and establish themselves as the rulers.

But they will gradually lose their Asabbiya at the contact of the decadent city dwellers, until we are back to step one

Same but considering that wars nowadays are proxy wars, we just have to wait. Plus, nuclear missiles are a huge deterrent to traditional war.

oh damn

BLACK ISIS. Bigger. Longer. And uncut edition

>maga forever

traditional all out war means nuclear war in this ear desu senpai, baptism by nuclear fire.

>his country

At least he has a country to identify with.

You are a diaspora mutt, peak of identitless identity.

> This has been an issue since forever, why don't armies ever decide to let some troops back, to defend
Because those are shitty positions to hold and defend.
Lets say that some village is in a valley that is really shitty to defend. The once who are holding it will just raise their flag there, but they will fortify themselves in the area in front of the village or on some mountain or wherever.
So the attacking army will try to capture the village + at least some fortified area behind it, where they can regroup. They won't stay in that village. So if they are not able to push further, they will just stop, retreat, and try on the next day again. But they won't stay in that shitty village, because it would be a meat grinder.

Sometimes you can't just fight one meter after another. You have to capture an area that you can defend.

Aristotales tier bullshit but nice numbers.

ISIS increased it's diversity quotas.

TL;DR : Sandniggers are all military retarded, except Jihadis who are very strong, but once they hold power for too long they become military retarded too.

Oh and basically : Harsh times makes strong people, strong people makes good times, good times makes weak people, weak people makes harsh times, that kind of things

news said the second t*rk soldier became a martir around 20 times by now, all in different locations
dunno but sounds fishy

That's basically what happened for the entire middle ages tho

>Shitposts the same shitty propoganda every thread

>USA is the darkest on the left side

But is it though? Honestly if that was the case, why even have a military? US could cut it's Military by 95% easily if that was the case. Idk boys, but if using nukes is a must, it seems pointless to even have a standing army...it's almost like the aren't isn't designed to kill others, but to contain it's own people..

2 turks died only so far, maybe they are having hard time with the location name. their bodies are in turkey too.

>Reports that #PYD/#SDF command has agreed to let #SAA troops enter #Afrin.
>Interested in whats behind this deal.
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/956183350741479424
>After sending thousands of soldiers to the Idlib front, it appears the Syrian Army is going to halt operations in favor of a ceasefire ahead of the scheduled Sochi peace conference.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/956183282617606145

@157845656
>literal ISIS stinkmutt turd thinks he has the right to talk to his aryan german protestant master

You don't even deserve a (You), dog

interesting, but this sounds like it's overly simplistic, especially for the recent past. It seems to leave out economic factors and the point that the lines between what he calls city dwellers and nomads have become blurred, at least in terms of information available. They are not as isolated as they once were.

Why America has a huge budget is a long and different topic. Military Industrial Complex and stuff. But countries like Turkey must have a strong army in order to defend itself.

see

So, have T*rds already liberated Earth from K*rdish scum?

ad bestias, ad metalla!

ASSAD DA GOOD GUY RUSSIA TODAY SAY SO

test

># Syria: Kurdish source for the fields: We welcome the entry of the Syrian army into the entire region of Afrin within the agreement with the Syrian government
twitter.com/AlMayadeenNews/status/956179244866068480

you failed