Blonde and blue eyes are the ideal beauty standa-

>blonde and blue eyes are the ideal beauty standa-
snowniggers and krauticoons BTFO once again

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they/amp
standard.co.uk/news/ancient-britons-come-mainly-from-spain-7182292.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dark features
They want dirty blondes, not brown haired cucks.

Blonde-haired nancy boys BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Yes, they want tanned men who go outside, not ones who haven't touched sunlight in years.

They prefer a jew.

>whypipo butthurt
Stick to robots bois

I wonder (((who))) might be behind such articles?

both men have blue eyes

88% of what women. Blanket statement surveys mean nothing.

>90% of Euro men are faggots
>this is only true if the survey group is from Sweden

>believing women actually know what they like
faggot

"Tall, dark and handsome" have been brainwashed into women by the media over the last 60 years.

Having a tan doesn't preclude you from having blue eyes. And on that note, it doesn't preclude you from having blonde hair.

As for hair colour, Blonde and red hair in women is definitely favoured, at least from what I gather.

You haven't provided a link, but given that they "prefer White men over others", this would still mean that Blonde fair White men would still be preferred over any phenotype other than an olive skinned or tanned White.

eh. the guy on the right is more attractive. its fake poll clearly.

>Darker men
>Niggers/Arabs

You might as well claim that we're brainwashed to like slim, attractive women with big tits and a pretty face.

Not everything is brainwashing. Some things are just biological imperative.

No one, this is actually a thing I noticed in school when i was younger. The whole 'women LOVE niggers' thing is obviously absolutely false though.

Germanic bitches love dudes who look like jon snow. They also tend to love horses as little girls too, I noticed these little things while growing up.

aryan

subhuman

You can post that cope article written by some resentful purple haired SJW dyke that mudpeople love posting, that wont change the fact my blond hair and blue eyesmake womens' heads turn and that they compliment my eyes quite often. Latinas and chink girls especially beg to be BLEACHed.com by me, stay mad mudshit.

giving a shit about what women prefer...
women also prefer talking a lot and immigration and modern society.

this

Those aren't equivalent at all though, at least the "dark" part

ANGLO

i mean right looks kinda feminine, it makes sense to me

Dark hair and blue eyes are objectively the best combo.

But they want you fucking mutt
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they/amp

Yet every woman I have been with cite my blues eyes and what her kids to have ones like it.

Men tend to prefer women with lighter features (Blonde/red hair, fair skin, etc.).

If you want evidence for this just look at the ratio of Blonde women to Blonde men. My assumption is that the higher proportion of Blonde women is due to sexual selection.

>Germanic bitches love dudes who look like jon snow
Do you really think they'd pick a Jon Snow looking negro mongrel over this fine gentleman?

is almost as if they intentionally selected these pictures to valid their point

I don't know why you're so triggered by the truth. I'm fair skinned and have blonde hair and blue eyes and it's pretty obvious that the ideal beauty standard for men is tanned skin, dark hair and an overall darker complexion than mine. I have no problem admitting this. Why can't you?

Does that mean I can't get laid or that no woman will ever find me attractive? Of course not. There's a lot more at stake than a man's complexion but all other things equal, most women prefer olive skinned and dark haired men. At least in the west, that's the trend.

Blonds are ugly.

Nobody wants dirty blonds.

If you read the article though, I believe the explaination given is that blond men are seen as "players" and untrustworthy as partners, not less attractive.

If not; since this is probably statistics from the US, where most men have dark features, and since most women prefer men who look like their fathers, US women would prefer somewhat darker features (not black hair or eyes).

dark hair + light eyes is the best combo, at least on women imho

blond guys remember that Trump is one of us.

Non white girls go crazy over guys with blonde hair, but blonde white girls seem to be into the darker features.

Isn't it just an artifact of the idea that a half-nigger can be attractive to both whites and blacks?

>English most famous model is an Italian/Spanish looking wog
mmmmmh, really activates the synapses

>prefer white men

because blonde women find darker men exotic. girls here refer southern europeans as dark or swarthy people (in a good way), because they find them exotic and handsome

anglo masterrace.. dark hair, blue eyes

yea thats why sweden and iceland have the most beautiful people in the world

That's false actually, it's just that these couples are more pushed in TV and there is contrast so you notice more of these couples on the street. Natural blonde women that is.

Here in Scandianvia where a lot of men have fair features too, the TV likes to push blond men with darker women.

Do not fear you just have to have some billions on the side and some washed up slav golddigger shows up at your doorstep.

You are dumb, it's because Finns are ugly and any kind of European people are better looking.

All that matter is light skin I always put on sunblock and use whiting cream to make sure that I still look pure. I have only dated one dark woman the rest where redheads, as I don't like blond women as my sister, has blonde hair.

>They also tend to love horses
big horse cock

women here never mention the good looking scandis. it's always the darker southern europeans

This is who they mean.
Get tanned, get swoll and get off this Mongolian accordion tuning website

Do they? I mean you often hear people talking about how hot Swedish women are but never the men.

Women seem to more into Italian or Spanish men.

> "done on all races"
Yeah, and then they averaged out the results rather than confining them to set. Because let me tell you, Azns get wet in exact proportion to how much you look like driven snow.

>pander to women
yeah no, besides all they really care about is zeros in your bank account
stay delusional lol

Might be because of mass media brainwashing. I've once saw a picture of a blonde couple with blonde children in an advertisement and the company had to apologize because (((media))) said it looked like a nazi commercial.

this is correct

my gf has blonde straight hair and I have dark curly hair. she absolutely HATES blonde men, literally to the point of viewing them as subhuman.

we're both mutts though so I don't know what it matters

>women said
found the problem

Tans are so nasty and women that do it are so ugly I don't know how you do not want to be lighter.

>what is sexual selection

we need to make science great again

>dirty blonde hair and green eyes
That’s dark features, r-right guys?

I recognize the guy on the photo

t. Muhammad that thinks he can identify with meds
Sure thing bro

I've been getting compliments for my hair and eyes since grade school. I still get compliments from women I just met on my eyes on occasion. I guess the other 11% of women all live in my area

Bullshit 80% of actor in Hollywood who has ben idolizated have blonde hair like DiCaprio,bradd Pitt,Ryan gossling...
Just get over it
Dark+blues eyes with white skin is exotic and beautiful preety much everywhere

There is nothing wrong about natural tan. Even nazis knew that. Pasty white skin is ugly.

standard.co.uk/news/ancient-britons-come-mainly-from-spain-7182292.html

I tend to agree. Particularly artificial tans. They're EXTREMELY disgusting. The look like gator-skinned purses.

>hispanic
>tfw my dad has blue eyes but I got brown
It hurts to be a stereotypical beaner

Darker hair colors are preferred on men because high melanin counts usually denote higher levels of testosterone. It's the same principle in lions who have darker manes than their counterparts. Conversely, it's also why lighter hair on women is preferred.

It’s because men have more melanin, since we’re meant to be hunting/trekking outdoors

No, I look pure!

Tall, dark and hansome means tall, dark HAIRED and handsome. Not sandnigger dark! Pic related.

A goodlooking man is goodlooking. It all depends on where the survey was done, obviously places that is predominantly white, like Scandinavia (used to be), certain features may seem exotic. Which why some may prefer darker feauters. But it's not like someone would say no to this ultimate chad, and hes dark blonde

This. I get compliments on my eyes pretty quickly. They’re green, so I suppose people don’t see them very often in Arizona.

I straight had a girl tell me I’d be good to breed with, which was a bit weird, but I took it as a compliment.

Men with darker features might just mean dirty blond and a tan, and if you actually read the article, it states that it's because blond men are seen as "players" that aren't trustworthy for a serious relationship. Which would maybe imply that in terms of attraction alone, blond is prefered (which is my experience here in Norway at least - I'm not blond or especially attractive myself).

t.merkel

Spurdo my man what the fuck happened to your body bro

>all the blondefags getting mad
relax,you're still number 2

non-blonde women get butthurt at men who have blond hair or prettier features than them

>Black hair.
>Brown eyes.
Only brown women have ever shown interest.

This guy gets it. They like dudes like pic related, not Achmed or Chaim.

Just means you’re ugly.

Give that man blue eyes and he will be much better looking.

Did it cross your mind that you're not goodlooking?

Obviously just having brown eyes and brown hair is not gonna cut it,if you look like goddamn Styx you retard.

It's the beard you fucking mongoloid

Sounds like she was comparing you to an animal.
Funny that you took an insult as a compliment though. Haha.

Jewish.

I don't really think that,at all.

And also, he doesn't need to be better looking.

>tfw hair is so black I get accused of dyeing it

>tfw ginger

>I don't really think that,at all.

racial preference is an instinct that prevents outbreeding depression

but the pc cult of scientism doesn't want to talk about that

Bleach-white blonde hair and pale skin is absolutely digusting. They look creepy, with no eyebrows and about 11 years old, although it might be the nanny state that prevents them from looking like grown men.

If it's a dirty blonde, with darker facial hair, it's absolutely fine, though, especially if you don't have that typical swenigger facial structure.

Pale skin is desirable in women, tanned skin is desirable in men. Just the way it is, don't have to be a Paki to know that.

I had gook women hit me up all the time on Okayqupid when I was a teen and they all wanted a baby with blue eyes. I even had a nigger hit me up and call me racist as I would not date her as she could not have white kids. The nigger even tried to tell me that genes do what they want so the kid we would have could be white.

Screw women. I could care less what a 100% of them prefer. Suck my dick then get out. Thats why we pay for hookers.......to go away after i'm done.

men are darker on average than women. what women prefer is the average darkness for their men in their ethnic group.

>And also, he doesn't need to be better looking.
He doesn't need to, but I'm sure he wants to.

I think we can all agree that niggers are hideous and that north cucks need to get some tan.

What these plebians are trying to say is that it's all about your facial bone structure.