The King of Sup Forums has spoken

The King of Sup Forums has spoken.

The FBI is one of our greatest institutions and the GOP is now trying to destroy it in order to protect Trump. This cannot stand. This is not who we are as Americans.

These are not OUR values.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY
cnbc.com/2016/07/05/fbi-director-james-comey-has-concluded-the-investigation-into-clintons-emails.html
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299018-judiciary-chair-presses-lynch-on-clinton-immunity-deals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connolly_(FBI)
forfeiture.gov/pdf/FBI/OfficialNotification.pdf
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html
youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jewish controlled opposition shilling for jewish deep state controlled FBI

That id, kkk, shilling for the fbi,
Kek owns you and your shitty thread

this

Sage

Kinda hate some of his position, but I´m glad that he talks about this. Bump

Why does Shapiro insist on gatekeeping for the old gaurd of the GOP? His brand of baby boomer conservativism is dead and has been for a while. How do we get through to him that we are the GOP now?

>The FBI is one of our greatest institutions

COINTELPRO

>e-celeb is the king of Sup Forums

When did this place become Sup Forums level?

>(((get through to him)))

Yeah that's not gonna happen.

OY VEY ANNUDA SHOAH!!!!!

marry his sister and bully him at thanksgiving.

shapiro is a cuck. He knows the answer.
>hur dur did obama and the dems do illegally shit while virtue signaling hur dur
I don't know ben but I do know the cartels got some new toys to play with several years ago but remember guns are bad goy.

Vote in November like your life depends on it.

FBI fell for the Hillary Meme. They went all in on her winning. She had a 99% chance of winning, they did not want to be on the losing side of history and they wanted to brown nose their new boss.

>"No reasonable prosecutor would file charges" - Commie

The head of the fucking FBI squelched the legal system when he made that statement. The democrats or republicans didn't do shit to t he FBI, they did this to themselves by being blatantly partisan, to the point of destroying evidence implicating their soon to be new boss of any criminal wrong doing.

Every article from Ben is the same shit
"There isn't enough evidence for either position, wait until we get more info"

Them titties man

I strongly advocate force and violence as the preferred method

>FBI fell for the Hillary Meme. They went all in on her winning. She had a 99% chance of winning, they did not want to be on the losing side of history and they wanted to brown nose their new boss.
The FBI doesn't side with criminals. They are literally the best and brightest college graduates and American patriots. Suggesting that they would obstruct justice to side with Hillary really makes you question the motives of the manufactured FBI-hate campaign more than the FBI.

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY

>Ben Shapiro

Have you even read the article? He's laying the blame at the dems. Kys.

Holy shit Jewish Destiny is a glow in the dark Fed nigger too?
Now I don't know who to trust lads.

>good guys don't do this list of documented things that they did

You're right

>FBI DOESN'T SIDE WITH CRIMINALS
>FBI HATE CAMPAIGN

>they did this to themselves by being blatantly partisan,
All of the top level FBI is Republican. Wray, Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, etc. Rosenstein was one of the investigators who worked for Ken Starr on the Whitewater hearings, and he's no friedn of the Clintons. If there was anything there, he would be digging it up.

>to the point of destroying evidence
Even the president blamed Samsung, not the FBI. RT and Sputnik are full of disinformation stories trying to turn America against their own intelligence community, but no one with at least a 5th grade education is going to fall for such patent nonsense.

>list of documented things
fabricated memes are not "documents".

>Even the president blamed Samsung, not the FBI.

I was referring to the destruction of Clinton Aide laptops in exchange for immunity deals.

rope yourself degenerate brainlet faggot

>saged

>FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Clinton for emails
>cnbc.com/2016/07/05/fbi-director-james-comey-has-concluded-the-investigation-into-clintons-emails.html

>GOP chairman presses DOJ on destruction of Clinton laptops
>thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299018-judiciary-chair-presses-lynch-on-clinton-immunity-deals

Listen, everybody. The deepstate are the good guys.

Trump is the bad one. Remember Trump University? Remember the bankruptcy? He's an idiot who colluded with russia. FBI are patriots.

>The King of Sup Forums has spoken.
A. lmfao
B. he literally doesn't say one way or the other in the article, basically just says "lol either the Repubs are corrupt or the FBI is corrupt and neither is good"

Wow that is a pathetically stupid comment

He blamed Samsung so they would publicly defend themselves against the FBI

Hows langley you fucking faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connolly_(FBI)

>Tfw Sup Forums shilled that they're pro-law enforcement until law enforcement goes after daddy Trump

You fags don't give a shit any law and order. Why do you pretend otherwise?
There's literally no crime, not even pedophilia, that Trump could commit that would cause you not to support him.

No one reads anymore. You are as brain dead as the people who read a headline and post it one Facebook.

I had to deal with two "special agents" from the FBI a few years ago. They were two of the most idiotic jackasses I have ever met and I live in California. Best and brightest my ass.

He doesn’t think the GOP is destroying the fbi though if you listen to him lmao

Yeah just like Lindesy Graham and McCuck are (((Republican)))

sage faggot, plz tell me you weren't trying

>I was referring to the destruction of Clinton Aide laptops in exchange for immunity deals.
That's not even suspicious. The immunity deal was separate from the agreement to destroy the laptops. The Remission of Forfeiture can take a year or more to process, meanwhile Republicans in Congress could demand that the contents of the laptops be disclosed in open hearings. The Dems probably thought the smart move was to circumvent that.

Exactly. The headline is all that matters, and it shows that (((Shapiro))), supposedly our guy, has sold us out once again.

Hello newfriend help yourself to some cookies and milk.

>Ben Shapiro

Shapiro just hates Trump and is going out of his way to shit on him as always

>That's not even suspicious. The immunity deal was separate from the agreement to destroy the laptops.
man you're really glowing in the dark there, nigger

>The FBI doesn't side with criminals.
sometimes they do

?

what is the design around your anonymous?

>not who we are
Fucking kill yourself

This pretty much. He has to cut his own brand way. If he was just pro trump he'd not be any different than any other pro trump conservative. But Ben is irritating. I don't think he's necessarily wrong in most issues, just full of shit.

Have you even listened to his latest episode?

>That's not even suspicious. The immunity deal was separate from the agreement to destroy the laptops.
don't worry goy, giving immunity to Hillary's attorney and chief of staff is totally normal

making an agreement allowing the physical destruction of evidence is also SOP for the FBI

>king of Sup Forums is Jew
No

>FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Clinton for emails
One of two scenarios is happening here:
(1) You're larping as a reasonable prosecutor who's seen the all evidence and after careful legal analysis has concluded that a criminal case could be successfully prosecuted.
(2) You're profoundly retarded, insanely gullible and you've fallen for memes.

You're always the last to know.

>He blamed Samsung so they would publicly defend themselves against the FBI
Let's review the situation:
Trump blames Samsung
The FBI blames Samsung
Samsung strangely quiet.

What are they sliding?

>giving immunity to Hillary's attorney and chief of staff is totally normal
It's curious how you see this. The FBI gives immunity to hundreds of witnesses every year, and only a small fraction of those investigations result in criminal charges, proving that not all accusations are necessarily legitimate.

why exactly did the FBI give immunity to Hillary's Chief of Staff and attorney again?
why exactly did Hillary spend her own money to set up her own parallel IT infrastructure when the State Department already provided that infrastructure?
why did Comey make a statement saying they wouldn't recommend Hillary for prosecution despite the fact that isn't Comey's job?
why did Lynch meet Slick Willy on the plane?

>making an agreement allowing the physical destruction of evidence is also SOP for the FBI
It is. Hundreds of thousands of forfeited and confiscated items are auctioned off or destroyed every year.
forfeiture.gov/pdf/FBI/OfficialNotification.pdf

I think people are wrong to think the FBI is beholden to Clinton. I think the FBI wanted Clinton because she would have been very easy to control. The FBI is a power of it's own. They would have made any other Republican president such as Kasich or Bush subservient to them. Who in turn wouldn't look into their past misdeeds. That's what happened when Obama became president after all, he didn't investigate the Bush administration he moved on.

Trump is the anomaly they didn't plan for. They expected a president that would cooperate in their cover up. They didn't expect a president that would call them out on twitter.

Buy Ben Shapiro brand water filters

Wrong. The CIA is the only group keeping national interest for us. The FBI hopes to accelerate globalism to become the International bureau of investigations. Read below:
Rogue FBI employee married ISIS terrorist she investigated-
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html

Shill better, not harder.

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

BS is the king of POL and he says the SHILLS must be executed !!
Including ecelebs

Is this guy for fucking real?

>FBI is one of our greatest institutions

Wtf I love J. Edgar Hoover now.

The FBI, the agency viewed with suspicion by the average Joe and the subject of conspiracy theories for decades, is a "treasured institution".... Yeah, right.

funny how the CIA LARPer disappeared after this post

Trump comitted no crimes

why exactly did the FBI give immunity to Hillary's Chief of Staff and attorney again?
You could ask the FBI. Or you could make shit up and go with that instead.

>why exactly did Hillary spend her own money to set up her own parallel IT infrastructure when the State Department already provided that infrastructure?
You could ask the Republicans and the Trump administration why they're using private email servers and private cloud accounts to conduct government business. Nobody in government thinks there's anything wrong it, but you've been indoctrinated to believe only the democrats do it.

>The FBI hopes to accelerate globalism to become the International bureau of investigations.
This is Flat-Earth tier shitposting

>king of Sup Forums
>a kike

Checks out

>Listen, everybody. The deepstate are the good guys.
There is no "deep state" That just some shit made up by the Kremlin, published on Sputnik, repeated by Breitbart and Fox News. It's a red herring conspiracy theory.

>Trump is the bad one. Remember Trump University? Remember the bankruptcy? He's an idiot who colluded with russia. FBI are patriots.
I agree. Trump is the treaonous money launderer who keeps telling us to be friends with Russia. Russia is not our "friend".
Russia has literally thousands of nuclear missiles pointed directly at the US.
Putin spent years as a high-ranking KGB leader with expertise in the tradecraft of propaganda and psyops that he has used against the US for the past 40 years
Putin has his own world domination agenda.
A properly-manipulated easily-conned conspiracy-believing idiot US president could be very helpful to Putin in achieving his goals, but it would be very harmful to the US.

This is written like a salon headline, also ben is a subverting kike, he will never be our guy.

Shapiro is such a rat, holy shit.

this is stupid, republicans would never try to save Trump, they always wanted Jeb or another neocon

they are doing it because its the right thing

Fucking BS slide thread, what goes in options?

t. kike
this is a slide thread

If individual agents did wrong, fire them and prosecute. Don't harm the entire agency just to punish a few individuals and protect the corrupt GOP and corrupt Dems. When corrupt Congress can attack the FBI you know we're in trouble.

>Russia has thousands of nukes, so we should go out of our way to dump on them
???

Thanks for proving my point. He could admit to a crime on love television, which he's already done, and it wouldn't matter. To you, it's impossible for Trump to commit a crime.

The FBI and CIA are worthless vestigial leeches who abuse innumerable powers they should not even have.

>which he's already done
No he hasn't, retard

nigger

i jerked off to king of Sup Forums sister's noods

Copy and paste

>funny how the CIA LARPer disappeared after this post
Hey it was lunchtime here at Langley.

>t. kike
Typical Putinbot response.

He's intelligent in an incredibly myopic fashion. He's good at bullshitting verbosely and sounding good doing it but he's got no vision and is absolutely clueless about the big picture. It's like he suffers a complete absence of strategic thinking. He's a perpetual student kind of smart that constantly seeks affirmation and absolute conclusions. He has no capacity for the uncertainty of the unstructured world.

I say we just dissolve Congress. It is a hopelessly outdated and corrupt beauracratic institution.

Dummies, he is testing all the arguments people can bring to both sides so he knows how to better debate for it.

>Trump is the anomaly they didn't plan for.
A thin-skinned tantrum-prone adolescent? No one saw that coming.

Here's how you prepare to debate it. You wait for the memo to get released, analyze it, and argue for what is the most honest position.

this.

what anime?