This is literally African level violence

This is literally African level violence.

WTF are you doing, Mutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/data/ct-shooting-victims-map-charts-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The other 10 were niggers killing niggers.

mutts being mutts
they are going for the le 50% face

opiods

this. no one cares. there are probably hundreds every year

Africa doesn't have schools as we would recognize them.

Bad comparison, OP.

Shootings that include robberies within a few miles of a school no doubt.
Fake news. Go cry somewhere else.

Have you seen the state of our schools lately. We could use a bit of this

This will continue as long as systemic racism plagues this "country".

chicagotribune.com/news/data/ct-shooting-victims-map-charts-htmlstory.html

Niggers shooting niggers is never a big deal...

Remember, Black Lives Matter.

It's depression and stress. It causes people to act out if they don't know how to take it, or deal with it. They lose their ability to be remorseful. If you give people a better life, or at least better opportunity they tend to not act out and be violent.

The way I see it, Teachers in America are failing the children and it's having a negative psychological effect on them.

Imagine being the sort of cunt who thinks children getting shot has any positive.

Behave yourself, you doughnut.

Won't be ending any time soon. Niggers are becoming more racist each day even though they apparently think it's "impossible for them to be racist".

We’re just high-energy

All those shootings and they still have to cherry-pick all the back to columbine with their propaganda. Odd.

Do you really care? Because we don't.

Because Columbine was a false flag mastered by SHILLARY and the globalist shills to further take MUH GUNS that keep me safe from the gay frogs and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Gosh darn it.

>This is literally African level violence.
Really makes u think duzzn' it?

Too bad you didnt have guns to keep you safe from becoming a massive faggot.

I actually just think it's funny that an apparently developed country is ok with its kids being shot in schools. Or churches.

You're going to come back with a witty retort about Britain and terrorism, obviously without realising that you'll still lose more people to school shootings every year than we will to terrorism.

Preemptive strike, you don't wait to kill weeds before they're grown

At least my kids won't get shot in school. And at least I've had and will have more kids.

See I want to agree with you on this but I just KNOW when I ask you "How are we to give them a better life" you're going to say wealth redistribution

You actually do because then you can be sure that you've pulled out the roots rather than it snapping and leaving the roots there.

Have you ever actually gardened?

Terrorism won't destroy the UK, your peoples apathy will.

Most Pakistanis in the UK marry their first cousins.

Just a diversion from the various going-ons

Not a chance, you have to promote business growth in small rural areas to encourage development and growth. Especially in small towns, It's too hard to become a business owner and if it was easier, these small areas could thrive better.

As it stands, these small areas rely on some rich person to come in and invest in the town, and invest in the people, and if it doesn't work out and the employer leaves, it takes a lot of jobs with it, and that devastates a towns economy. I feel like that's why inner cities which lack businesses and growth, also have high crime, and small towns are more often the victim of school shootings.

Civil war dress rehearsals

meanwhile in chicago..............

Freedom ain't free :D

So we agree that it is ideal to kill both kids and pregnant women

I dont want to hear about you fucking your relative in your inbred shithole, guy.

>At least my kids won't get shot in school.
Never say never. Having kids in school is the first prerequisite, basil

a country with 1/3rd of a billion people that owns more guns than the rest of the world combined

statistics is hard i guess

>implying this kind of thing isn't encouraged/organized by jews and the deep state

>tfw a first world country has 3rd world country gun violence
>guns aren't the issue

Maybe its the fact that a large part of america has a third world demographic.

Trying to beat mexicos high score lad

Those violent 3rd world countries have strict gun laws, genius.

also true. This not only directly increased violence comitted by 3rd worlders, it can affect the mentality of citizens and cause them to snap. Look at breivik

>be an amerimutt
>get shot

Stop you cant argue with pussies lol.
1 person... lol african tier
Ay yo lil cunt why don't you go to one of america's hood pucci boi.
>heres a sage

So they are saying public schools were a mistake?

Your a fucking idiot

what the fuck is happening in your schools that makes kids kill their classmates?

kek give africans 2nd amendment like law and you'll see the population dropping like 5 percent per year

ban non whites

crime goes way down

niggers

And strict customs like the US right? And police?

>Land of the free
>Need guns to feel safe in said land
>mfw

Adjusting for inflation (population, etc) it's nothing. Better than ever. A subject of the formerly great empire should know better, in theory.

What are you implying?

Chicago has strict laws and strict enforcement, yet is a shithole.

There's a reason a school shooting in kentucky is newsworthy and the 20 shot over the weekend in chiraq is not.

niggers bully whites.

Don't chimp out, it's just kids

Nice pull from Huff Post you faggot. Don't give in on this issue Sup Forums.
Active shooters are caused by a liberal society that's stripped its citizens of objective morality and allowed for the most deviant elements of society to fester and grow unchecked.

>reaching for a fork when you hear your window break at night.
>going to jail for poking intruder because he has more rights than you

White American violence is on the same level as western Europe. It literally is African violence. Yes, mass shooting do happen but they don't even affect the murder rate.

There's a reason why we separated ourselves from you faggots and a reason why we won. Because you're all pussies. Go bin a knife

I'm implying gangs in shitty countries have easy access to illegal guns, don't get me wrong, I love my guns, but I hate knowing poverty stricken & retarded Jamal, habib, and Billy Bob have the same access to guns I do. Banning is stupid and impossible, but stricter laws and profiling would be better

Show me. Where are the eleven other "mass" shootings.

the school environment is toxic asf. Between youth who are so corrupt to their moral core and an education system that is third world tier in terms of quality gee what could go wrong with locking kids in these situations for SEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT.

Going for the high score duh.

>ok with kids being shot in schools

That's like saying you're ok with kids starving because you personally don't do anything.

Guns don't kill people.

Niggers kill people.

I'd like to see a comparison of gun homicide vs overall nigger homicide perps.

Which is more dangerous? A nigger, a gun? We all know a nigger with a gun is a bad combo already.