Has the Bike Lock guy killed himself yet?

Has the Bike Lock guy killed himself yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/12/14/former-adjunct-professor-eric-clantons-pretrial-set/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would that absolute Legend do that. He'll be getting a medal soon

Wasn't he supposed to go on trial a few days ago?

The pretrial for former Diablo Valley College adjunct professor Eric Clanton has been set for Feb. 22, 2018.

dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/12/14/former-adjunct-professor-eric-clantons-pretrial-set/

hold on, why has there been like 3-4 different court dates already? surely there should be like only 1 pretrial?

someone explain this to me?

Too much of a pussy to do it

>He'll be getting a medal soon
No, he's the one who gives out metal

He keeps stalling, I can't imagine he is in a hurry to go to prison.

pretrial conferences honestly do not amount to much. discussions are had among the parties as to what discovery still needs to be done, or if the case is ready to go to trial. if more work needs done, another date is set months out to do it all again. consider it the judge's status check on how his case is going.

They keep asking for more time for the defense. The Feb 22 date will probably get postponed again.

So how many pre trials is there, an undefined amount? When is it classed as time Wasting?

I think if the defense has not uncovered any new discoveries they want to pursue or the judge feels they will make no new discoveries, they can stop the delays.

A legal user once said that in cases where culpability is obvious (they found his bikelock at home with DNA of the victims), stalling for a year or two is the only chance to have *anything* happen which could save his ass: witnesses move abroad, new legislation reduce the severity of the crime, anything...

great comment. thanks.

Plus consider where he's at, the judge is probably a cuck faggot who agrees with him

Pretrial is plea bargain day they will do about 3 to try to get it resolved quicker than a trial.

this is why we need genocide worldwide, the judicial systems of all countries are the same, elitist rich cucks

we need to exterminate them

Slow march of the court right now. You'll see extension after extension until the prosecutor and defense attorney work it out and hell plead guilty in some deal.

Lets hope he has to serve time. I doubt it will be general pop though. System will take one look at this guy and decide that he needs solitary for his own safety.

Dont be like that i know youre a nice guy stop pretending to be mean

if you know a neighbor or someone close who is a DA or judge, or a judicial employee, your only moral option as a human being is to kill them

i warned you, when God asks you why you didnt act, even in the presence of clear evil, you will have to answer

where's the danebro who help get him arrested

i done being a nice guy, i didnt want to devolve to barbarism, but i have no other choice

Its ironic how the very people he wanted to destroy ended up destroying him

Ok god

they're just going to keep postponing until he gets off..

This is California were talking about.

Odds are he wont get a trial. The evidence is pretty hard against him the judge wont even get to sentence. The Prosecutor and defense attorney are talking it our among themselves.

I predict some kind of plea deal where the prosecutor doesn't throw the entire book at him and he pleads guilty to something. Essentially they'll negotiate a bit with a heavy had for the prosecutor given the evidence.

>God wants you to be a murderer

(((Abrahamic))) religions at it again

next court date is Feb 22

Lay back (supine) and feel the devil inside you and become it then

They cant go too easy on him although he is a first time offender because of the high profile of the case

Nah he's gonna kill a lot more Nazis.

Ya hes going to get something it wont be maximum prison. They might even have him serve at some white color prison if such a thing exists in that state. I tell you everyone from the arresting officer to the Jail administration will know not to stick him in general pop. A fucking anti white commie wont have friends in there with anyone.

>Simon Adebisi
Nice gifs. Haven't seen an episode of OZ in forever.

I mean like I said evidence is against him so the defense wont have much negotiation room. The leniency will depend more upon the idea that real prison will not do him any good more then the defenses bargaining position.

I still hope he gets some prison though. These commie sub groups are not afraid of fines because they get help paying them so often he needs to pay in time. That scares them.

This just got deep. Can 0 be a lot more than 0? I feel like it needs a calculus proof exploring the nature of 0.

I honestly hope the guy gets violently raped and then shanked. piece of shit.

>murderer
Murder is an iffy word, would probably matter whether or not it was justifiable. Jesus didn't stop Peter because physically defending people is wrong, he stopped him because that was his time to go and be our sacrifice. I would assume their conversation would have gone differently if you were right.

John 18:10-11 King James Version
10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.
11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

That's funny. I was thinking about that cucklord Eric Clanton just a few days ago, I was wondering "Is that faggot getting his ass rammed in prison yet"?

Anyway, fuck that cuckish ladyboy fagton. I hope he did kill himself, the world will LITERALLY BE BETTER without his faggot ass in it.

Hopefully, we get an Eric Clanton remake.

Lol dude gli have a worse underatanding of irony than dark sidious...it is normal to be destroyed by the people you try to fuck up

This, he will plead out and do like 400 hours community service. Lets face it, he bashed a Nazi on the head in California, there is a good chance they would elect him governor if he ran.

my prediction

is it legal to stream the case via periscope? We need one user in the court on this date

That's funny. I really hope someone tracks him down and finds him, and fucks him up to the point he has to eat through a straw. I mean this is a liberal fag were talking about. Without numbers and without weapons he's essentially a walking swizzlestick that a gust of wind could blow away.

Usually you need to get approval to record. You cant have a phone out in the court room. Last time there was someone outside streaming though.

>first time offender
That and the way his charges were laid out he could be in 3 strikes territory. He is going to prison. The prosecutor wants to throw the book, even then he would likely be mincemeat inside of 3 years anyway.

Thou shalt do no murder

Claps, why does your justice system revolve so much around making deals and using loopholes to drag things out and so on? American court cases never seem to have anything to do with whether the defendant is guilty or not

Pot meet kettle

Arraignment is the first court date then he probably had a few deposition court dates and now it will go to pre-trial then trial.

His name is Eric Clanton

I think the issue here is more the fact that there are so many criminals in that part of California that it takes the courts a long time to process them all.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU GET LONELY

He took the bike lock home with him? jfc what a fucking moron. The left really isn't sending their best.

People do stupid shit when they think they're untouchable