Before the 2000 you could show some nudity (mainly female breasts) in G, PG, and PG-13 rated movies. What happened?

Before the 2000 you could show some nudity (mainly female breasts) in G, PG, and PG-13 rated movies. What happened?

Here's a list with some of them.

>Rated G

Andromeda Strain (1971)

>Rated PG

Manon of the Spring (1986)
Splash (1984)
Sheena (1984)
Barbarella (1968)
Beastmaster (1982)
16 Candles (1984)
Just one of the Guys (1986)
Clash of the Titans (1981)
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (1988)
Looker (1981)
Logan's Run (1976)
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976)
Airplane! (1980)
Just You And Me Kid (1979)
Howard the Duck (1986)
The Invisible Kid (1988)
Time Walker (1982)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
Robot Jox (1989)
Kramer vs Kramer (1979)
Barry Lyndon (1975)
Disney's Dragonslayer (1981)
Jaws (1975)
Amadeus (1984)
Jabberwocky (1977)
The Bounty (1984)
1941 (1979)

>Rated PG-13

Return to the Blue Lagoon (1991)
Titanic (1997)
The Bride (1985)
The Fifth Element (1997)
Doc Hollywood (1991)
Critters 2 (1988)
Back to School (1986)
The Woman in Red (1984)
Captain Ron (1992)
Supernova (originally released as PG-13) (2000)
Weird Science (1985)
Nell (1994)
Wild Wild West (1999)
Hackers (1995)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video22541339/olivia_hussey_in_romeo_and_juliet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i really could have used this list as a kid

you are forgetting the epic of epic all time

the 1970s romeo and juliet movie that shows the 14 year old girl with huge DD tits

Is that the fridge girl?

I only opened this thread to make sure Logan's Run was on the list.

how the devil did andromeda strain get a G rating?

jesus fucking christ

if i ever make it big im going to some country where money allows you to bend the rules just a tiny bit

xvideos.com/video22541339/olivia_hussey_in_romeo_and_juliet

Remember, this was officially cleared by the US Government as art. This is not considered cp or anything.

Valley Girl
Excalibur

Freshman year of high school we watched that movie after reading the play. My teacher—the only male teacher I had for years—said loudly when Juliet was topless “she doesn’t look 14 to me!” He was a great teacher and a nice break from the angry estrogen fest of my other teachers.

>female teacher
>christian school
Fast forwarded with TV turned off while that part played. Me and my classmates from years ago envy you.

We watched this in 9th grade English class. I was scared I was going to get a boner.

That movie is so ridiculous, but kind of hot when she changed into the fur in the ice cave.

LOL my teacher was Jewish woman who made us do a unit on the holocaust in English class. We could have been reading classic literature.

I would have wanted your based tits guy teacher

>Class watched Excalibur in 7th grade
>Missionary fucking on bear skin rug scene
>Teacher tries to fast forward when it's already halfway through
>Can't figure it out and ends up up rewinding it after it's over
>Get to watch the scene twice because he gives up

French movie still gets very generous classifications for nudity
Sexual Chronicles of a French Family is 16 and has even cumshot
9 Songs is the only movie with explicit sex that has been classified 18+ by french authorities I think

My science teacher tried to fast toward through all the swearing in Outbreak. It didn’t really work.

I remember the whipped cream scene in varsity blues as a kid and thought it was so hot. I watched it again as an adult, and thought she looked kind of fat and ugly.

what exactly is the point OP is making here? or the question? i don't understand wtf

>Guy doesn't even take off his full plate armor to fuck a girl

Alpha as Fuck. And also pretty uncomfortable.

is op trying to say that women can't undress anymore in movies? one of the first movies was a woman in a bathing suit (a fat one)

>the 1970s romeo and juliet movie that shows the 14 year old girl with huge DD tits

Unfortunately she was 16.

The girl getting anger fucked by the imposter in full armour was the film directors (John Borman) own daughter. He made sure and did 24 takes near a full days filming.
He also did a film called 'Power and Glory, a biopic of his youth during WW3 which features a 10 girl flashing her vag and getting finger blasted by a gang of naughty urchins, rating PG.

ww2, 10 yo girl ffs