New episode in 10 hours
Are you guys ready for Akatori?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KkAOS
imgur.com/a/TIJoq
imgur.com/a/4Yolx
imgur.com/a/xjPfZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 hours till suffering begins. My body is ready, but my heart shall never be.

Are you saying suffering ever stopped?

Only for small moments of happiness which makes the contrast with what I know is about to happen all the more extreme

Ithea > Ren

Knowing her secret Ithea is still the best girl.

Can't wait for the suicide.

Of the tragedyfags or hopefags?

suka blyat xaxaxa))

Suffering

Fuck, but these threads are always so dead

The episode is not out yet.
And I'm not into discussing who the best girl is after reading the LN.

This guy is apparently appearing next episode, I hope he doesn't have some really annoying voice.

He is supposed to be annoying. He is annoying in every possible way. So he definitely will have a really annoying voice.

Then you know that there is only one true choice

I know that I don't want to discuss it. It's like asking Willem to decide who his best daughteru is.

fair enough.

I think you posted the wrong picture by accident, friend

So is Kutori.

So they're going to change the story? Kutori doesn't "suicides" when she jumps off the ship (like the first scene implied) in the LN
She still dies nonetheless lol

>So they're going to change the story?
Where did this even come from?

Last episode wasn't suffering.

You do remember the first scene in the first episode, right?

Kutori jumps off the ship with her mind a priori still intact
In the LN she already lost it by that point

See above

Can't wait for more of everyone talking about how she's going to die, more Willem acting like a house husband, and then more of her crying about how much she just wants to be a wife.

>spoiler
That's wrong. She saw Willem and Ren coming down and Temierre following after them, and though she didn't really recognize them, she still had the wish to protect them. And ep. 1 doesn't contradict this a single bit.

You mean everyone talking about how she dies?
Yep, it's next episode. Maaaaybe the one after. It's coming soon nonetheless

I was making a generalized statement given that the entire story has followed this formula so far.

Wasn't she all like "thanks for everything you gave me so many firsts blah blah blah" in the first episode? I'm not sure, gotta rewatch it
It seemed to me like she was saner than in the novel though.

Well this comes to an end soon

>thanks for everything you gave me so many firsts blah blah blah
No, it was actually when she awakened from her coma.

Welp my bad then, gotta rewatch it.

Man you should probably stop posting if you neither remember the anime nor the LN.

Will it turn into them all wishing Kirki-thulloy was still alive?

What are you on about? She does die at the end of vol 3

Only naigrat

Yes and the end of Vol 2 is in 2 episodes, not next.

Raws out? I guess so, don't watch them.
Which is why I said that it would be next episode or the one after.

Are you actually braindead?
Every volume has been adapted in 3 episodes.
And last episode was the first episode into vol 3.
Also all the preview images show stuff from the middle of Vol 3.
Not to mention that it airs in 5 fucking hours you mongoloid

Not that blabbering ESLfag, but they're not even going to adapt the whole thing? Most of the reason I stuck the show out was to see a show with an actual ending.

>Are you actually braindead?
probably
>Every volume has been adapted in 3 episodes.
Indeed, somehow I was under the impression that it was two but actually that makes sense, I'm actually fucking retarded
>Also all the preview images show stuff from the middle of Vol 3.
I usually don't watch them
>Not to mention that it airs in 5 fucking hours you mongoloid
What does this have to do with anything?

I don't know, it's the actual author doing series composition, so it's more likely to have a concluding ending

There was one show with the actual author overseeing composition recently that was still shit (can't put my finger on it) so that doesn't reassure me all that much.

What is going on here, why is Willem all of a sudden a bad guy?

wait, what's this? is this the spin off where the 3 loli already become teenager?

He's done a good job adapting so far

>blabbering ESLfag
y-you too
Anyways, I don't believe the episode count has been confirmed yet. Given the current pace of 3eps/volume, assuming 13 episodes we're getting 4 + 1/3 volumes adapted. Perhaps they'll cut volume 4 short, or they're planning to release an OVA. We can only hope it doesn't end with a cliffhanger.

The novel was mostly about her crying and everyone else talking about how it's going to be super sad when she dies for the first two volumes?

Shuumatsu Sequel illustrations 1-4 Volumes

imgur.com/a/KkAOS
imgur.com/a/TIJoq
imgur.com/a/4Yolx
imgur.com/a/xjPfZ

You should probably watch the fucking show instead of shitposting

What, it's already 4 volumes in? TL when

is the author a women? all this ilustration is fucking crying girl i cant take it

>is that adult ithea i see?

>why isn't there a TL of the sequel series when the main series hasn't been fully translated yet

How about you stop idolizing the show and watch it yourself? That's very much been happening within the show. Stop pretending that anyone who doesn't think it's a masterpiece is shitposting, you idiot.

>the only thing that happens is crying
Maybe you should stop

We're almost there.

First off, point me exactly to where I said "the only thing". Second off, go count how many times she cries in 7 episodes. Sounds like you're the shitposter here.

Will she show up in this week's episode?

>3 loli

No.

The fact that it's a tragedy has been incredibly clear since the first episode. So criticising it for characters crying is pretty stupid.

>A story being a tragedy means the characters should be crying as much as possible
Goal post moving aside, that's just not true. "It's a drama" or "it's a tragedy" doesn't mean you ham it up as hard as possible.

I'm not the guy you were arguing with and they aren't doing what you accuse them of doing

When do we see her again?

If they hammed it up as hard as possible Ctholly would be dead, Ithea and Ren would be crippled and Suwong would force Willem to send the faries to their death on the surface.
You lack imagination

I fully understand why people that haven't read the novels wouldn't come to these threads

Hamming up the interactions isn't the same as hamming up the actual tragedy.

In 7 episodes, how many "Ctholly cries as she meets with Willem" scenes have there been?

How the fuck did yellow ranger become so edgy?

She is crying because of happiness though, not because of tragedy.

>N-No it doesn't count
It's literally all the author bashing you over the head with "Oh nooooo she's happy but don't forget everyone keeps saying how bad stuff will happen and she dies". The only other show misusing characters crying to make a point this much is Hero Academy.

The LN is really underwhelming.

Holy fuck she's a 15 year old girl.
What do you expect her to do?

Shhh. No negative opinions.

Nice excuses, but if you haven't noticed, none of them are normal people in a normal situation, so that doesn't really work to just write off sloppy, hammy writing. You didn't just pick up the goalposts and move them, you put them on a rocket and shot them to the moon.

>when people cry it's always because of someone's death
We get your opinion, thanks.

>I literally can't read
Good for you.

Next week's episode, but only one scene

Shouldn't it be more than one scene?

1 hour 30 minutes
This episode should have her backstory, right?

Except if my memory fails me Ulq appears only once in volume 3, when they find her underground

Wait actually there's the minor scene where she's interacting with Kutori in the alt world so I guess there are two

I'd love a good, long look at her backstory.

I thought she had her encroachment prematurely, somehow didn't die from it and that was it? The reveal could be quite nice though

Her plot and backstory just work perfectly together

Her PLOT is rather lacking

Her plot is perflat.

Flat is justice

That is wrong and you should feel bad for your opinion

>30 minutes
Soon

Kutori is so boring, Ithea should have been the main girl

>neet not online
>sherming already dying during fucking Fukumenkei Noise
Oh joy

4 minutes get in