Claims to be white

>claims to be white
>doesnt support the exploration of space

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4
youtube.com/watch?v=WFuCNtDbvdg
youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

space is fake

>work on the night shift on Mars' moon

This desu, need to get back on track with our technological leaps and colonizing and exploration.

I’ll do a few years on Phobos.

comfy vid on terraforming
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4

bump

whats a good game thats like this? minecraft in space / subnautica in space.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFuCNtDbvdg

agreed

>claims to be white
>still believe in (((fairy tales)))

bump

are you religious ? lol

The only reason you think space is desirable is because you have been subjected to decades of Jewish social engineering through Hollywood, comic books, and the publishing industry. In reality space is a red herring, to draw an analogy from video games it's the dead zone at the boundaries of the map that kills you when you wander into it. You see those mountain way off in the distance and you think you can get there if you run fast enough or fly far enough and parachute at the right time and sometimes maybe you do. Then the timer ticks down though and you're too far away to get back so you die and waste a spawn as the real game carries on without you on the actual map.

So don't be that guy user.
Don't be the idots you see spending half the match in a corner trying to jump off each others backs to glitch into a wall.
Play the objective.

You won't win by running away from the game.

This this this. We need to put way more effort into space colonization

>claims to be white
>cares more about magical rocks more than their own people

We're not getting away from niggers this way.

Retards are real.

Goddamn you are a dumb fucking nigger - whoever controls space controls earth, you don't need nukes when you can wipe out cities by dropping rocks from orbit. Not to mention the sheer amount of raw materials and the statistical inevitability or the earth being destroyed at some point

I actually want to kill you for being so fucking retarded or subversive

this lol

Space is fake. It's just a massive Jew money laundering scam.

p r o v e
i t

I support space exploration. But that isnt what NASA does anymore. NASA just launches satalites to spy on you, and put glorified thermometers around to tell you to cut your carbon emissios

Kerbal Space Program
Space Engineers
Astroneers

Prove it's not fake. You're the one asking for public funds.

>anglo not learning the lesson from making America, they want to make a new space America to knock them out the throne

Glad to se I'm not the only one playing space engineers

this is why Elon is a good guy, space X is independent with only a couple goals. NASA concentrates on satellites, telescopes, misc data and everything in between

jeez i dunno man, just go outside at night and look up

>shitholer giving his opinion on the future of mankind

please come back when mexidogs stop skinning each other over who can sniff the biggest line of crack.

paki shithole calling others shithole

>when humans inhabit another planet, possibility of extinction is almost zero
>boundless and full of minerals and resources
>retards think its not worth it

shame on you, our race could be a space empire

>, you don't need nukes when you can wipe out cities by dropping rocks from orbit
And these rocks move themselves?
Do you genuinely believe it's easier to go send an expedition out to retrieve an asteroid and park it in a precisely defined orbit that targets a city, than it is to just nuke the city?

>Not to mention the sheer amount of raw materials
Do you have any idea what the energy requirements are to retrieve those materials, or any conception of the scale of expense required to do so? Have you considered the fact that dumping massive quantities of a substance on the market decreases the value of that substance, meaning that people who put up the initial investment to retrieve them don't actually see a return and eventually go bankrupt? Are you aware that economy of the Spanish empire collapsed despite having access to an entire continent worth of new gold and silver because their economy alone bore the expense of retrieving it?

>and the statistical inevitability or the earth being destroyed at some point
I'm sorry to tell you but when the earth goes, we go with it. There is literally no where in the universe better suited to sustain human survival. Humans WILL go extinct eventually, just like you WILL die eventually, and no amount of fantasy about vicarious immortality will change that.

>I actually want to kill you for being so fucking retarded or subversive
Don't be butthurt that I've thought about this more than you have.

That is proof of what exactly?

>inhabit another planet
Maybe you haven't noticed user but literally every other planet we can get to is an uninhabitable shithole incapable of sustaining human life without constant resupply from earth.

use a telescope, even with a basic one you'll see some crazy shit
>"Do you have any idea how much energy and manpower is needed to cross the ocean? massive quantities of a substance on the market decreases the value of that substance, meaning that people who put up the initial investment to retrieve them don't actually see a return and eventually go bankrupt? Are you aware that economy of the Spanish empire collapsed........" dont forgot that other empires rose to glory when they fell you whore

OK. You see some crazy shit... What claim are you making?

that there is a sky. don't expect more that ad hominem and ad populum logic from globe tards, they live on a belief system entirely based on belief in science rather than the scientific method, and suck dog dick at philosophy and interpretting the motives of their masters.

they hope for scifi future as much as protestants hope for a rapture

Space is white and Jewish conceived lies. Sorry friend.

Burger, if people a few hundred years ago did follow your train of logic ... well ... you would either not be there at or be stuck with all those Arab shitskins here in Europe instead of being stuck with niggers ... oh wait, that point is moot.

Exploration mostly happened for the sake of it ... naturally, people also did try to profit from it.

I want my people to be among the stars. Not bound to the earth by infinity nigger gibs pay ups.

Bioforming > Terraforming

youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg

>playing at God

stay in your hovel, work yourself to death for your masters never question your place in life or dream of bigger and better things and if you do just go watch a movie where we reinforce this world view.

There is literally nothing wrong with playing God. Stop being a Luddite tradcuck.

don't you think we should purge humanity of its cancer (SJWs, Commies, Niggers, Jews, Faggots, etc) first before spreading it all throughout space like a virus?
would be much easier if it's dealt with now since it's concentrated on one planet

Islam is religiously anti-space colonization. If you want to colonize space, you need to stop the sandniggers from taking over

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

>the sheer amount of raw materials and the statistical inevitability or the earth being destroyed at some point

good goy, believe us when we say the sky is falling on your head and the end of the world is near,

>nothing wrong with playing God.

good luciferian puppet

Notice how flat shills instantly come to these threads.
Just like many other examples in other threads.

Bumping. We must colonize space to survive.

see

Please do not compare crossing the ocean to space travel user, they are in no way equivalent. ANIMALS and even plants have crossed the ocean expanding their range to every corner of the earth that is capable of sustaining life. It's no great achievement to go from one corner of the earth to another, and has been done countless times by countless species since the dawn of time.

How many animals have expanded into space?
None.
There's a reason for that.

aeiou

John Madden

When you ask for billions in public funding, you can't call us shills.

>How many animals have expanded into space?
Just what are you trying to imply user?

you win by playing space race without attempting to escape the Earths gravity. No greater artist than Michelangelo, no better job than using kirby's magic paintbrush to trace the starry skies and transmute ra unfiltered time into maps or teach the mystery of God and the Heavens with.

He said good games

I'm all in favor of exploration.
I'm just throwing cold war on your unrealistic Hollywood inspired fantasies about what space has to offer humanity.

You want resources and room to expand? Look to the ocean floor, it makes up 70% of the surface of the earth and is effectively untouched, with the benefit of having comparatively easy access to the air and water that humans need to survive.

>you
>we are NASA now
>projecting this much

Yes ofcourse,NASA. a shit organization who embraced (((diversity))) and keeps asking for gibs while doing nothing,what a perfect example of people who want to become space colonizers.
It's not like many other better organizations exist.
i think your room needs a rod from god.

>what is atmospheric pressure and galactic tides for 100 alex

>they hope for scifi future as much as protestants hope for a rapture
kek
If Christianity is wrong, but the elite are demonic satan worshippers, then are they just psychopaths or do they know something we don't?

God I wish moonbase alpha wasn't dead

honestly, this.

>you will never be a soy farmer on Ganymede

Do u mean techno-larps? BS

>you never know..

White ethnoplanet when?

You're such a buzz kill

>atmospheric pressure and galactic tides
nonsense

The Helghast dindu nuffin

lets leave the only habitable place we know of to go colonize an already dead space somewhere

World governments are too busy throwing money at shitskins to bother with space exploration.
Humanity should have already fully colonized the Moon and Mars, if only (((they))) weren't spending money on Africa, ecologist bullshit, etc.

Just send the niggers to Mars while claiming its for humanity.
They think they wuz next space colonizers yet we know they will kill themselves in a matter of years.
Perfect plan to atleast keep Earth lasting longer.

>polluting the next frontier with niggers

No thanks, we already made that mistake in the Americas

>Humanity should have already fully colonized the Moon and Mars,

the fact we haven't is telling that thos ideas are unfeasable and likely impossible

>stay in your hovel, work yourself to death for your masters never question your place in life or dream of bigger and better things

You realize that off-world colonization condemns your descendants to a life of slavery in the ultimate totalitarian society where the masters control every aspect of your life right down to the air you breathe right?
Have you ever put any actual thought into what is actually required to live in space?

John Madden

no they think in terms of endless taxpayer dollars and fictional transhumanist bullshit

If research was fueled with the trillions that are being wasted on niggers, it definitely would be possible.

aeiouaeiouaeiouaeiou

>night shifts in space
this shit will never fucking end

Humans are not ready to leave this planet. Spreading the cancer that is currently happening on Earth would be universally irresponsible. Only until humans fix their problems will humans be ready.

>work the night shift on mars moon
Is that not how all the DOOM games started? The fuck is wrong with you? I dont wanna get my soul eaten by a fucking demon. Fuck you.

Visari was right.

>lets just thro money at it goys

not arguing against gibs, but even relegatibg assloads of money to space travel would be far less feasable and likely than just using it to clean the air and oceans after glassing every shitskin country

Our kike overlords will expend 15 trillion on a 20 year long war to secure isreals borders but the moment we wanna build a space ship all you get is wringing hands and "its too expensive!"

For the cost of invading the middle east we could have put a self sustaining city the size of denver on mars by now. The kikes dont want us to leave for mars because they need those shekels to bomb mud huts in syria.

>what are rotating wheel space stations as means of long term transport and a home till you arrive at the planet you wish to colonize on
>inb4 fiction and impossible

Many scientists and space pioneers had this idea since the start of the 20th century,very notably Herman Potočnik introduced a spinning wheel station with a 30-meter diameter in his Problem der Befahrung des Weltraums (The Problem of Space Travel) book. He even suggested it be placed in a geostationary orbit.

It's all possible in theory. NASA themselves wanted to make a project about it yet they decided that the ISS is (((enough))) for them. Which means they literally rejected the project for the ISS operations instead as they think it's enough for them and that these space stations are useless and not required. They dont even want us to have these.
So much for being smart. NASA was always jewed at some point. Halting all progression.