Would there be anything bad about reforming the Austria-Hungary empire...

Would there be anything bad about reforming the Austria-Hungary empire, and would Austrian and Hungarians support the reformation? Just a retarded question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/veneto/notizie/cronaca/2016/21-novembre-2016/profughi-revocata-confisca-all-hotel-lory-ficarolo-2401075459600.shtm
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/24/world/italian-town-migrants/
bbc.com/news/in-pictures-37289713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't even think about

The last Austro-Hungarian empire included present day Slovenia. 20% of ALL Slovenians left for West Europe and America from 1870-1890 while claiming to be "Austrians".

The only Slavs to get into America, and no one even knows about them. Even my father (100% Pure Slovenian) thought he was "Austrian" until I did his family tree.

there would be everything bad about it. fuck off and die

>empire
Newfag says : Vesszen Trianon!

What's your point? Do you speak Slovene?

You Say helló...I Say Ria Ria. Never again! Csak egy királyság van, a nagy Magyarország!

no but V4 union would be rad

DESU watching your country flood itself with even more niggers than were already in Italy has somehow made the loss of the most aesthetic land empire of all itme a little more bearable.

The Italian army is like a broken clock but instead of being right twice a day, you win twice in history

>T.56% white
And you lost to us
How much an incompetent you have to lose to the meme land force of the west?

> Austria-Hungary empire
Austria & Hungary already live in a modern version of it. The EU.

The House of Habsburg (former Imperial family of Austria) are Globalists who intermarried with the (((Rothschild)))s

Austrians are as cancerous as Germans. You save them from invader, and they immidately conspire against you behind your back. I say all former countries under AH should create a coalition, but without Austria, which would be bossing around, and without Ukraine, well, because it's the Ukraine.

It's not hard to win if you always switch sides

Protecting the country come before protecting other nation :)

>le 56% meme
You're well on your way Luigi LMAO. Our demographics are relatively stabilized by comparison to yours. While our Navy bombs shitskins left and right, yours ferries them straight into the heart of Shitaly. feelsgoodman

Yeah they stabilized because whites are now the minority,you can't replace something that doesn't exist

>needing 4 countries to come to your aid to win a battle
Weak
>inb4 herp derp emu emu emu

Yeah i am sure that these 6 division did the job that 51 division couldn't do

I'd rather take over Germany again desu

xD

Knowing Italian, it wouldn't surprise me
>Price's Law

jajajaja

In america nigger live in houses provided from the state not in the street
>T.lost to emus

Honestly the niggers your government has selecte dto breed Italian women makes me appreciate American niggers a bit more.

>be Italian
>lose literally every battle against a country that is already fighting heavily on three fronts
>get your shit pushed in right until the end
>enemy army's country dissolves
>it goes home
>claim victory
Italy is literally the most pathetic country in military history
The k.u.k. actually put up a decent fight considering its circumstances.

>amerimutt
>appreaciating nigger
Makes me think uh?

Yeah charging a swollen river sound like a nice idea
At least we didn't lost to vietnam

That's right. We quarantined them in commieblocks where you put them in luxury hotels and the owners are threatened with incarceration if they don't prep the bulls.
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

The ad hominem doesn't really work when I already called out that that would be the comeback you'd fall back to
stupid pasta nigger

>italy
>country
leled hard at that. you guys are just fans of one football team. that's all you got, and buffon is out because his fans suck.

Hungarians aren't european. they're asian savage emigrants.

Those niggerfeet aren't going to lick themselves Giuseppi.

sources?

>austria
>a country
>implying austrian aren't just german
corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/veneto/notizie/cronaca/2016/21-novembre-2016/profughi-revocata-confisca-all-hotel-lory-ficarolo-2401075459600.shtm
Too bad the requisition was revoked
you didn't win a single war in history,albion did

>(CNN)The residents of a sleepy, hilltop town in southern Italy have been protesting about migrants. More than 150 people in Ripabottoni -- an isolated community of 504 people -- signed a petition to halt the closure of their village's migrant hosting center, while other locals held a rally to stop it from closing, despite rising anti-migrant sentiment in other parts of the country.

>Village residents told CNN the 32 migrants who arrived in 2016 had become an integral part of the small community, playing in the local football team, singing in the churches' choirs, attending local festivities and helping to create new jobs.

>But despite the village's efforts, the closure of Ripabottoni's Xenia migrant center was ordered on January 11 and the inhabitants were sent to facilities in other parts of the region.

>Nigerian James Eghosa, one of the migrants who had to leave the center, wrote a touching Facebook post thanking the community for its hospitality and friendship as he said farewell. Under it, a number of residents left comments expressing sorrow for the migrants' sudden departure from the village.
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/24/world/italian-town-migrants/
Even RURAL Italians can't get enough nigger admixture. Literally protesting for more niggers lmao.

We are the one and only ever-lasting Reich, true successors of the Roman Empire, true origin of the Western Great- and Whiteness. We have initiated a success story and are now handing the flag over to lesser whites and we see that they fail hard in preserving our core values.

Riace: The Italian village abandoned by locals, adopted by migrants
bbc.com/news/in-pictures-37289713

Over my dead body that g*rms and HUNg*rians will ever set their subhuman foots on South Slavic lands.

>true successors of the Roman Empire
Don't exaggerate now, it was an empire that lived long that's true but also that's where it ends.
It is interesting to study, especially when it became Austro-Hungary.

The Mayor of Riace was arrested for corruption and collaboration with Mobsters.

>The House of Habsburg (former Imperial family of Austria) are Globalists who intermarried with the (((Rothschild)))s
user, that's bullshit. Gib Sauce.

I can already smell the gypsy shitposters

Your ancestors literally caused the downfall of the Roman Empire, Hans. You are the snowniggers who keeps destroying civilization.

Literally every leftist ideology comes from either Germs or Anglos, not Meds. Your race is a disease upon humanity.

we are roman celts not germans

Same thing, barbarian. At least the celts were never relevant enough to fuck up the world immensely, so you have that going for you.