be burger

> be burger
> have to have net neutrality explained using burger analogies

Have the memes gone to far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ltzy5vRmN8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like a good way to make people stop buying whoppers.

Fuck BK, they are from Canada now. Don't eat there.

why are people still talking about net neutrality when it was repealed and literally nothing changed? if anything you'd think these leftists kikes would be embarrassed as fuck

>What a great resturaunt
Woah I love fast food now

I finally understand net neutrality now.

"Would you like a whopper without tomatoes and lettuce? It's not as good as one with all the toppings but it's a dollar less."

>liberal logic

But it's a canadian company
So it's aimed at mostly canadians

But is true that internet speed is kind of stuck because big companies like Google are using all the bandwidth at no cost, if somehow ISP can charge the right amount to them, that money could be used to improve the service, just saying.

Proud of you, see if you can understand this.
Wishing you many blessed burgers.

It's a fear campaign proposed by greedy multimillion dollar corporations like Netflix and Google who don't want to pay for fast lanes with the millions they earn daily. The fact that anti-establishment and anti-capitalist liberals fell for that bullshit is mind boggling.

>they are from Canada
how about the food is just gross

This is in part what people dont understand about net neutrality, is like using 5 lines in a highway of 6 and paying the same price for the toll as anyone.

Yeah the fact that google was so strongly for it made me question my support for net neutrality. Didn't make me anti net neutrality though. Just made it really clear that different industries want it oppose it so they can screw me in different ways and extract maximum shekels from me.

The food is bad, they give smaller servings than a cereal bowl for $10. I wish I was joking.

fast lanes? you think the analogy that best fits the modern digital internet is fucking roads? how retarded do you have to be

google and facebook are greedy because they make money in new and novel ways? ISP's aren't greedy because they take government subsidies establish monopolies in corrupt localities and provide Americans with shitty internet service? Are you saying it's ok for the ISP's because they are retarded?

don't want the governments ass up your ass don't take government subsidies and don't monopolize the public right of way, just come up with a novel way to make money, pretty easy unless you're a retard or greedy

>"oh my god this is the worst thing I ever heard of"
>after being told that he has to wait for a burger
What the fuck is wrong with americans?

No, just another day in burgerland.
>today I drove to my local store which is three football fields away
>I couldn't believe it, corn syrup was on sale
>but I was too late
>lady on scooter who weight two and half elephants had taken the last bucket
>so I decided to buy a six pack of King of Water instead
>I gave quarter of a big mac as a tip
>cashier clapped
>I clapped
>downer grocery bagger clapped his chest
>cop then asked me to sing national anthem backwards while touching my nose and jumping on one leg

Hahaha epic fucking idiots. All you net neutrality faggots need to kill yourselves. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NET NEUTRALITY YOU FUCKING CUM BUCKETS. ITS THE FUCKING COMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1934. THAT THING THAT WE FOUGHT AGAINST FOR 2 FUCKING DECADE YOU FUCKING CUMQUATS.

What was even the analogy in the first place?
Is it something as dumb as comparing Halloween to Welfare?

They're greedier than ISPs because they don't want to pay their shares in addition to evading taxes.

>buying fast food burgers
The whopper is superior to other ones like the big mac at least I guess.

Yeah, I would.

Your motto is "Have it your way" isn't it? Then fucking make it the way I want it.

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans are shot dead by North Korean border guards in their dozens annually during attempted guerilla attacks waged with the intention of "getting revenge for Pearl Harbour"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

How do we fix modern women, Sup Forums?

For example, look at this slut in public (pic related)7er

can you believe she goes out dressed like that?
I'm pretty sure there's a video of this too. Why are women so slutty?

>>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

I really like burger king despite knowing their food isnt good.

Except for their shakes, which are absolute trash.

Not really, they are all fucking drones who will believe anything their media masters tell them.

"Hi welcome to burger king, would you like a whopper with cum on it or without cum on it? A whopper with cum on it costs $6.99, a whopper with less cum costs abouy $9.99 and a whopper without cum on it costs about $6 gorillian dollars goyim"

>their food isn’t good
Uhhh. Chicken fries, a whopper, and Mac n Cheetos muhfugga

So... anyone got the advert or no?

Fuck drumpf
:^)

youtu.be/ltzy5vRmN8Q

>people in the comments saying how "woke" Burger King is
Jesus H. Christ.

We would never tip a whole quarter of a Big Mac. What the fuck is wrong with you? Also, Corn Syrup is on tap in most american homes.
ffs it is almost like you are not even trying at all.

>Go to BK
>order a whopper
>manager is virtue signaling about net neutrality
>that will be $25 for a complete whopper, sir
>tell manager to fuck himself and go to wendy's
>Eventually BK will realize this tactic is costing them all their business and stop charging extra
Is BK secretly redpilling people on what will happen to ISPs?

BREEDOM :dDDD