g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
imgur.com/a/kn3pv
imgur.com/a/WYL0Q
imfdb.org/wiki/File:FN_FAL_50_00.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
imgur.com/a/wwFqz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Selesia Upitiria with her hair in a ponytail.

Requesting Mammon juggling gold-plated yen signs

Requesting Ami and Mami from Idolmaster as Stand users.
Ami with the Stand 「One Foot On The Gas」
Mami with the Stand 「One Foot In The Grave」

Get as creative as you want.

Requesting Frolaytia Capistrano dressed as a mercenary wearing a Black baseball cap, tank top, bulletproof vest, and camo pants with a rifle.

Request the Infinite Stratos girls with cute short haircuts.

Requesting Koala from One Piece booping the viewer on the nose.

Anchoring for S with the Lucoa Quetzalcoatl drawing

Requesting Annie in Haruka's outfit. Surfing on a phalic looking hoverboard for whatever absurd reason is optional.

Requesting Zombina in any one of these run-n-gun vidya outfits.
Or playing any one of these games at an arcade.
imgur.com/a/dXk96

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Requesting outfit swap between Fujiko Eto and Haruka and both of them making the "wow it's fucking nothing" rainbow after realizing their outfits are too similar.

Meme ref: i.imgur.com/O8x1Sy8.jpg

Requesting an Espurr telekinetically bouncing Wiz's boobs

Requesting a pic or comic of Tomoko (in casual clothes) asking her mother to trim her hair (so as to not have to visit a hairdresser) and her mother accepts. The aftermath being with her mother getting too in to it and giving her a short but still cute haircut and Tomoko looking in a hand mirror with shock and/or disappointment.

requesting a version of pic related is Kaoru as Nagisa (left) and Chie as Honoka (right)

ref
Kaoru: i.imgur.com/Zl0C73i.jpg
Chie: i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg

What was your favorite commisson you have seen of a character or waifu that wasnt something you requested?

Requesting Fennec and Racoon hanging out and tanning together on the beach in cute bikinis

Requesting Priss from Bubblegum Crisis cosplaying as D.Va from Overwatch.

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Anchoring for Aqua/Megumin outfit swap

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge, Kajou, and Mine have been done by the way. Only Tsumugi (Sidonia) and Emilia (Re:Zero) are left

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

Requesting reimu cosplaying as 2B from Nier Automata.

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image. i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Anything else funny with Lalatina or Paladin is fine too.

Requesting King from Tekken giving Kemono Friend's Jaguar a piggyback ride :)

Cute Hokuto

Requesting sad and forgotten cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

draw one ONE haha xd as fast as you can and post results

Goku Black wearing West Kaioshin's outfit alongside Zamasu.

fuck i want this show to have another season 2.

Is this your work user? ONE what? ONE himself or anything?

Requesting Kagari Atsuko from LWA wearing Helena Blavatsky's sexy outfit.

Buenas noches.

just have a go at speed drawing your ONE art of choice

his style is simple and satisfyingly easy to blast out in a few seconds

Requesting colors if possible

Anna ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Requesting Maika showing off her lewd butt wearing a sexy French maid version of her maid uniform. She is seen from behind bending down and looking at the audience with a smug look on her face, her short French maid skirt revealing her cute butt and black panties.

What show is this again? I want to pick it up.

Re:Creators. Currently airing.

Oh man I heard that was shit. Guess I confused the red head with another girl.

Requesting Tamaba Satori with menacing face, licking her sword like in pic related, with a terrified Kochiya Sanae next to her

It is shit, but watch it anyway so you know why.

O-Okay, since it's nighttime Sup Forums I'll quote the post from the previous thread again if someone knows something:
And thanks to user for some info, I'll definitely consider that once this thread gets archived if I get no answer.

Finally, sorry in advance if I sound annoying or anything everyone, this will be my last post about this for real.

Oyasumi

Anchoring flower related WIP

Requesting Vigne drawn like upper part of pic related

Requesting color of Shion wearing a granblue swimsuit
Color ref: imgur.com/a/cM0t2

Requesting Kizuna dressed as and doing the pose of "the lobsterman at port"

imgur.com/Jn664vj

Request Sonora as a nude catgirl in a defensive pose hissing and baring claws.

Fuck, I haven't touched my tablet in a month or so
Taking one (1) simple-ish request
Lost the thread I was last in

This:

Would this be simpl-ish?

Is this simple enough?

:O

OH NEVERMIND I SHOULD HAVE UPDATED LOL
I hate begging for art thank you anyway user, good luck

Requesting a remake of this pic but the mother is Hinata, Boruto's the kid and the frog is orange.

Requesting Kogasa standing in the tube for one of those vertical waterslides and nervously waiting for the floor to drop away. youtube.com/watch?v=v5uC2hbsKpo

I'm not really happy with it yet. My file got corrupted at one point and I somehow lost the motivation from that point. Sorry, I'll probably post a better version when I do the Megumin in Aqua's outfit one

Requesting heartbroken Nico holding a deceased Maki in her arms, shouting to the sky "NICO NICO NOOO!"

Requesting any cute girl covered in blood and going nuclear amongst the charred corpses of children.

Ta-class getting married please!

Noire playing with a pet dogoo.
Can be ecchi, too.

Wahlen eating a pineapple salad, smiling at the viewer while flipping the middle finger. Sort of as though he's laughing?

Requesting Dragon Ball character with the hair shown in pic. Blue pants and over shirt. Red under shirt. And rope gloves.

Requesting Tokiwadai Dorm Supervisor with Hunk from Resident Evil in a photo frame next to her bed.

Not OR, but nice work.

Requesting this with Frieza on top and Goku on the bottom.

Requesting colors of Kobori.

imgur.com/WPHrNI8

Which drawfags do you wish were still here?

Requesting meaty Mito Ikumi getting literally spitroasted by Souma, dolcett style:
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22

something like this?

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis.

Better question. If I left, who would wish I stayed? Fucking nobody. Nobody likes my art. And I try so hard.

nice blogpost fag

Just git gud. Easy.

Get a JOB, drawfag.
no seriously put together a portfolio and make bank.

I'll work on this.

Post your art, then. Maybe I do remember you, but I can't tell who you are when you're anonymous.

but i have a job and doodling is a hobby

Viper, take my money already. JUST TAKE IT.

HOLY CRAP THREAD

Tamamo cosplaying Fox McCloud please. although her in Krystal's tribal 'armor' wouldn't be bad but if you end up doing the Fox one, I would really want one of her using the Shine too. Taunting like "COME ON!" would be cute.
imgur.com/a/kn3pv

I request every known drawfag to be drawn in the same style and clothes as the GA Geijutsuka cast.

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

How long did it took you to "doodle" like this?
Got a lot of free time starting from summer till the end of the year so I want learn how to draw some cute fan art. Tried drawing a few faces/heads and while they're not abysmal, I still feel like I wanna end myself.
What features do you usually start with when you draw a head/face?

Who'll get giant glasses?

Requesting this painted
imgur.com/a/WYL0Q

Susie Evans holding FN FAL rifle while smiling and blush.

imfdb.org/wiki/File:FN_FAL_50_00.jpg

Optional: Also have L1A1 from upotte!! as ghost, looked impressed at Susie behind her.

a cute drawfag
>noire in her default outfit floating in white space
Such a waste of good lines.

Make it in a bedroom or something.

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

It is what I have

Who's the blandest of the blandfus?

Zubat as zubat, zubat as Zubat, or both

Requesting colors for Neptune and Jolyne.
(Since it's Araki's style, you can go crazy with the coloring)
Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
Jolyne refs: imgur.com/a/wwFqz

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway! Refs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Pretty good.

Popl, merp, nano, orta, chibibro, MDF, JADF, magister, monorus, that other pencil drawfag that drew similar to kyoani style, and a bunch of others I can't recall at the moment.

Requesting art of one of those 4 versions of dawn from pokemon doing things that fit their outfit and looks.
Nothing lewd or gore related.
Basically it should be sfw.