RISK GAME

Hey Sup Forumssters, lets play RISK.

1. The rules are simple, first state your:
NATION NAME
CAPITAL CITY NAME
COLOUR
WHERE ON THE MAP you would like to start. (see right side of image).

2. The number you roll determines how many territories you claim in that round
1, 2, 3: 5 territories
4, 5, 6: 10 territories
7, 8, 9: 15 territories
0 : 20 territories
00, 69: 40 territories
000 : 60 territories

By default, you tend to claim unclaimed territories before you take over them from other nations.

3. You win when you invade all the capitals of all the other nations. Each additional capital you own gives you +5 territory gain per round.

4. Your country can spread by sea over the dotted lines (see map)

5. Each round you roll STATE YOUR NAME so I know who to credit territories to. Anyone can contribute to countries.

With all this said, lets begin.

Any takers?

Give me the entirety of Alaska
Name: Ivanreich
Capital City Name: Florn
Colour: Flag colours Red Black and Blue

By colour I meant what your board colour is haha. I chose red because it was your first. Great start

I want Sweden to start off with
>NATION NAME Westeros
>CAPITAL CITY NAME Kalmar
>COLOUR blue

New Zealand
Name: kiwi
Capital: The Shire
Color: purple

bump

come on let's start

Sorry something stupid came up and i had to go for a second, setting it all up now

Awesome, I realized my mistake afterwards. I figured you'd pick one of the colours on my behalf.

How does round 2 work? Do I roll whenever?

You can roll whenever! you can literally spam if you like! Just make sure to state the name of the country you wish to expand.

Ivanreich
let me get the boys together on a waterway expedition across the Bering Sea and snag some of that post-apocalyptic Russia
roll

I'd like to expand to norway
(this is how is works right?)

Nice, Ivanreich rolled a 0 and gained 25t
Westeros rolled a 5 and gained 10t
(just make sure you include what your country name is)

Kiwi
Expand into the rest of New Zealand and then conquer Australia.

Green
Feather Niggers
Central USA

Ivanreich
Our boys receive word back home of our rangers' success, they enjoy the Russian women very much. Inspiration to be like our heroes grips the ambition of our youth, and we begin expansion to the east of Florn. Into rakeland.

Westeros
Expand to UK

Name the city Listerine Camp

How do we fix modern women, Sup Forums?

For example, look at this slut in public (pic related)qwT

can you believe she goes out dressed like that?
I'm pretty sure there's a video of this too. Why are women so slutty?

big fan of your work, but fock off of canada it's mine
Ivanreich, further expansion east. Our boys are feeling the cold weather and want to start sweeping this bitch up.

Thanks for doing this btw I love these but the (((mods))) always delete them or tell us to move to /bant/ where those 40 IQ meme posters hate it

There are no white men anymore. Only white boys.

A fucking leaf

Some excellent rolls here, big expansion

Kiwi
The Kiwi Empire begins it's mission with the unrelenting and total annihilation of the Emu population alongside the enslavement of the Aboriginals to become the loyal servants to our glorious empire.

>SOUTH AFRICA
>ANY COLOR
>2nd Dutch empire

Also rolling to expend in SA

Germania
Berlin
Germany
Orange

Westeros is unfortunately conquering Finland and expanding as far east as possible this round.

name

Ivanreich
Haha! RAKELAND IS MINE
Tell Quebec to check digits as they're resistance is futile. They will assimilate!
(I'm saving you)

Capital Nieuw Kaapstad

Yellow
Texas
We Shall be called Wal-Martia

>Shir
the shire looks comfy

Name: Jefe Lopez
Color: Black
Brazil

Phew! Next round. Btw Wal-Martia I had already given yellow away by the time you posted so you get cyan sorry

Kiwi
After the miniscule expansion and unsuccessful enslavement of the natives, The Great Kiwi Empire begins to sell guns to the Aboriginal tribes and starting genocides between the tribes allowing for the Kiwis to finally conquer the rest of Australia.

Sorry
Capital city- Atzlán

Can this be my roll I guess?

Westeros gibs Russia

I am jealous of the Shire's comfy secluded island, I want to see if there are any qts in greenland that can help

Ivanreich*
Also roll again

ahahahahah

Walmartia

rofl
Ivanreich

Walmartia and we're taking over Dixie

expand into france and poland

Republic of Tony Bamanaboni
Estonia
Any color
Rolling to conquer the region

Ivanreich, finish up greenland, and then tell putin he doesn't need that much land

don't you know how to set your name?

Expend in South africa

Kiwi
After a successful invasion of the vast wasteland that is the outback, The Great Kiwi Empire now begins to mine opal in copious amounts in hopes of selling it to the remaining and now starving Aboriginals in exchange for their loyalty to the country.

Is every post a roll?
I thought it was only when you said your name.
I don't want to overwhelm our DM here

PATAGONIAN EMPIRE
LA PLATA CITY
REALLY LIGHT BLUE
SOUTHERN MOST STATES OF SOUTH AMERICA

rolling

The Empire of Shekelstein

Color: Light Blue

Israel/Palestine

so many fucking newfags holy shit

Sup Forums stops hosting risk for less than a year and no one here can even play anymore

How do we fix modern women, Sup Forums?

For example, look at this slut in public (pic related)HOk

can you believe she goes out dressed like that?
I'm pretty sure there's a video of this too. Why are women so slutty?

like why the fuck are you rolling a reply to him? it's the map update you're supposed to respond to

The Aboriginal's allegiance to The Great Kiwi Empire is made and due to the practical enslavement level conditions they have to work in, the Aboriginals begin an unsuccessful revolution. The men are gathered and killed increasing the countries IQ and general happiness. The beautiful women, however, are gathered and sold into human trafficking rings in New Guinea in exchange for New Guinea's annexation.

Her body her choice

So are we gonna play?

also i can tell how many newfags are here by the level of frogposting

of course that flag

NO NEW COUNTRIES FROM NOW ON. Reached our maximum. Shekelstein I had to make you brown sorry bc there are already two lightblues.

Also- I am only going to process your first roll per round from now on just to mkae it easier on me, it's becoming a lot of work

expending in africa

Rolling
Moving Across Atlantic to Western Africa

Breach through Montana and Washington US

rolling, take the rest of Saudi Arabia, spill into Iran if possible.

i think u guys have to state your names

get italy, spills to france

defend if attacked

they have their names in their username

My name is Shekelstein.

it's in the name field newfag

you need to do the same

move up along only states on the east coast

this is my roll btw

if you get a capital, do u annex all the countries territory too?

The Kiwi Empire begins its final expansion into the west coast of Australia leaving only a few Aboriginals in the Kiwi Infantry that are dedicated to celibacy.

No, you must still take territories from rebelling citizens. you do however gain +5t per turn per extra capital you own

I'm thinking I want to expand further east. Preferably take over Rep. of Tony Bamanabony

reply to newfag

I think you should kys

Hey Dutch Empire. You can have all of Africa if I can only have Egypt, and I'll work with you fairly.

I'll take Indonesia and that southern island below Australia.

ah i see thanks

Next turn!

Rolling
Expand south into Argentina

Secure the pacific coastline throughout oregon and california

Keep filling out Saudi Arabia, spill into Egypt.

Further east

fill up france and southern europe

defend if attacked

Sounds like a good idea my jew friend. I need to take care of the western niggers before I go north anyway
keep expending to northern africa and fill madagascar