DAILY NICE: ROCKIN TEACHER ROCKS THE COCK

wgno.com/2018/01/23/albany-high-school-teacher-arrested-for-sleeping-with-teenage-boy/

Nice.

Kinda bland, but those lips were made to be fucked.

typically it's a nigger child so no not nice

nice

niiice

Why is this even illegal ?

nice

She's so beautiful She can be my Felonyfu.

Niiiiiiiiiiice

Lol why are American women such sluts that they fuck kids?

lucky son of a gun

>teenage boy
>17

because women want to think they are equal so women that sleep with students should get in trouble just like male teachers would.
>but not the same punishment because that would be mean to women

nice

You think by now they would realize this isn't good for their careers.

Hope that underrage cock was worth it ye slag

90% of the time the kids turn out to be thug black dudes

Seems there's a new one of these weekly. Is it time we had a convershashun about toxic femininity and the rape culture of female teachers?

they sleeper agents

>career

might as well work in the service industry than be a public high school teacher, the pay and respect is barely any different

Why is this a thing now? there has to be something behind it?

are these fabricated incidences? were these women brain washed in college into believing this is ok?

Once in a blue fucking moon this happened. Now its every fucking week.

Cause it should be, these women are predators. If these cunts get pregnant with their victim’s child, they can then take them to court for child support. Hardly a good trade for used up cunts

They do it for the "love of the children" if you know what I mean.

We really need to lower the age of consent to 13.

niiiice

>Albany

Does she steam a good ham?

Is this generation full of soyboy faggots?
>t-the hot teacher touched my peepee and I sperged out!

>You think by now they would realize this isn't good for their careers.
Yeah, what happened to the wise planning that lead them to a career as a high school teacher?

Yes, 13-19 is a teen.

>Meyer, Who Was Released From Custody, Wrote That She Was a Fan of the ‘Walking Dead’ & Jolly Rancher Candy

something going on with these people. maybe catch & release program. Just like that man Jerry Nascars

thirTEEN-nineTEEN

Here's my serious concern .
We are allowing people THIS stupid to educate our children.
After a bazillion teachers very publicly get caught humping their students,
These women are RETARDED to actually think they won't get caught.
THATS the level of stupid teaching our kids.
I'm not even annoyed with the student humpings , I'm completely annoyed with how stupid they are.

>She also described some obsessions, noting, “I am obsessed with fonts, color coding, and organizing. I love green tea ice cream, chap stick, collecting quotes, the smell of fall and bond fires, and clean teeth (I brush and floss CONSTANTLY).”

>On her school website, under the section for family, she said that her dad had moved away from Louisiana for a time due to Hurricane Katrina, and said she had a cat named Loki, writing, “He’s named after the Norse god of trickery because I never wanted a cat-he tricked me into keeping him!”

man this lady some mkultra experiment. I bet dad was in the air force

This is beyond depraved. Sexual immorality is not a joke, no matter how much some of you nihilistic degenerates on here want to believe.

Obviously, but the only reason they mention teen in cases like this is because it sounds worse, as if some 17 year old lad is traumatised from smashing his cute teacher. He was probably balls deep and high fiving his pals later on. Guaranteed the only reason it came to light is because his mother found out and cock blocked him.

Is she jaundiced? wtf? that face...

>albany
kid was probably a nigger

How do these dumb kids get found out so easily? If this happened to me I would delete all her texts and only tell my best friend.

These female sexual predators are becoming an epidemic.

oh wait I'm thinking of albany, NY. nvm

godammn leaf

This is the power of BBC. White women are willing to jeapordize their lives and careers just to get blacked

>how
they're little punks.

>sexually frustrated idiots trying to justify predatory traits and normalise pedophilia

Get fuck cunts

Super fucking niiice

#FeminismMeansEquality
#FeministVictory

Only a Pajeet would NICE react to this.

niiiiiiice

>"Because this case involves a juvenile, no further details will be released"

>you

I think people just remember what they were like when they were young and realise that at that age you would have been over the moon and certainly wouldn't have felt "taken advantage of." Not sure of the age of the lad but usually they're 16/17 in most of these reports so labelling her as a paedophile is probably a bit much, she should lose her job for sure though.

Nice.

Jimmy'll fix it!