Does this explain why the Irish are retarded?

Does this explain why the Irish are retarded?

ive been to ireland, its 10x nicer than here

What? The Celts were from Europe and traveled down into Greece and then a group of them settled in Galatia
What are they talking about?

Obviously not actual Turks. They came about a thousand years ago, these migrations happened before Turks arrived in the highlands. They mean people from what is now "Turkey", so Greeks, Cappadocians. Armenians, and Thracians.

My family is black irish and welsh surname is anwyl

Eat shit ginger freaks the black Irish prevail

anatolian arent turks and irish have more yamna or aryan dna than the other way around
,its absolutely false they have more aryan blood than english people

This is that disingenuous shit where they equivocate location with ethnicity. 6,000 years ago, Anatolia was not "Turkish."

Ok so the university study is debunked by an unknown png file?

its from the haak. book published in nature fucking retard ,you dont know nothing so stay quiet

The only indigenous group in Ireland is the black Irish which predate even the celts

so irish ancestors had agriculture while anglo ancestry was still hunting and gathering?

>If you don't know every png ever made then you know nothing

Cunt you are one fucking retard, piss off

The most loyal bros I have ever had in my life were Irish people.

BIG

TURKISH PENIS?

there were no turks in "Turkey" 6000 years ago you fucking mong , they entered in the 11th century AD
if anything irish are neolithic greeks

So is this a justification for more muslim scientist immigrants?

I was asking myself the same question: how did they end up with an average IQ of 92 despite being white and up north?
this explains a lot, including why they're relatively more violent than brits

Potato roaches

Celts were all over
There are some cities in Serbia that still have Celtic archaeological ruins, Serbs are really Slavified Celts in fact.

big nothing, look at rapeturk where are on the scale you are nothing like your ancestors

How fucking stupid is this title?

ITT retards who don't understand that demographics change over the course of history ESPECIALLY in mainland Europe. Original Turks are "white".

Well, yeah, Celts and Indo-Europeans.

This isn't new. Most major European cultures are descendant from peoples from either the Caucuses or Anatolia (depending on what theory you subscribe to).

Yea kind of but you ruined the last part... as you've always leaf.

cringe

you have fucked by the hittites (aryans),by the aquemides,by the greek that were in that moment more anatolian than you ,by the mongols by the turks.....

Irish are Edomites.

Red hair comes from Esau.

>Genesis 25:25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

>Genesis 27:11 And Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man:

Esau was hairy enough for Jacob to need goat skins to convince his father that it was him and not Jacob.

cringe

And the original Celtic homeland is thought to have been in modern Austria.

This article gives me the "Heebie Newbies" if you know what I mean...

Turkey was Greek at the time so we are probably the most pure meds around considering how fucked the region got.

no?

>16 And she put the skins of the kids of the goats upon his hands, and upon the smooth of his neck:

the inhabitants of that region at that time were not the degenerate muslim turks we know of today..

t. Greek

irish are 65% aryan and whg so no they arent primarily anatolian ,

The creators if the article are the ones being retarded, Turkish is a very specific ethnicity, they could have easily said that ancestors of the Irish came from modern day Turkey which would have actually made sense.

>27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.

There's no such thing as black Irish.

More like Serbs immigrated to those had-been Celtic places

anatolians at the time were whites

>Ancient Anatolians
>Turkish

they are like the scottish more or less ,and anatolian are nearly our genetic brother they were really near whg and aryan ,no like today mutts of turkey

I'm surprised Ireland doesn't have a Vodka industry. It has shitloads of Potatoes after all. Seems like easy money.

Hibernia is ancient BLACK land

This study clearly proves that wh*te dogs all have superior BLACK dna inside of them.

Whatcha gonna do wh*te boys?

More proof blacks are just BEGGING to be white

>There's no such thing as black Irish.

its true, except Turkey wasn't around back then.

That's the kind of go getting attitude I like to see, so when are we starting this Irish Vodka empire then ?

More like you migrated to Europe from North Africa while rest of Balkans lived here since forever

>Turkey
These journalists always do this when doing articles on ancient migrations.
Anatolia was inhabited by proto-Indo-European peoples at the time of the Neolithic farming migration.
Turks are a central asian ethnic group and a group of larping, mixed breed al muttas that inhabit the anatolian land mass currently.

What was that, wh*te boi? Come and say that to my face

Are you trying to set them to for potato famine 2.0?

Have you ever heard to the Celtic Galicians? Hell do you know Cilicia and Galician means Gaelic and Celtic. Do you know Turkey isn’t even the name of the land mass those barbaric nomads stole. Pick up a book on the history of Anatolia you faggot, also Ireland has always been inhabited by Celts.

They were something other than Arab Mohammedan for sure, but the media likes to give aliens any excuse in European. Remember when they were pushing that all humans ultimately came from Europe, so it was everyone's "homeland"?