Missouri man mistakes neighbor’s house for his own, kills homeowner thinking he was an intruder

>RAYTOWN, Mo. - A Missouri man was charged with involuntary manslaughter after he allegedly went to his neighbor’s home, thinking it was his own, then choked the homeowner to death.

who was in the wrong here?

American culture

The homeowner who was killed for not having a gun to protect his home.

Was alcohol involved? I'm guessing it was.

This dude was a nigger

Literally this

i can see someone going into the wrong house if youre in a suburb or something but how do you not know once youre inside?

>Missouri
Redneck therefore meth

interesting way to spin a murder.

KC resident here, I would not ever answer my door unarmed.

>goes to call police
>picks up phone
>"wait a minute, my phone's a Panasonic"
>oh, fuck

Raytown?
Dammit Vinton!

why the smugshot? link?

Fuck off Pajeet. POO

Fucking New Zealand

Alcohol is unironically a blight on society

Pajeet therefore shitting street

so much for muh superior white race

Ofc it was the neighbours fault. He should've locked the doors.

>Be American
>Get choked to death
>Be other American
>Choke neighbor to death
>Smile in your mugshot
America is such a classy country.

Is this like the American version of Varg?

No, because Varg isn't brain damaged (as much). His swath of destruction had purpose.

>killing your neighbor
Most likely was an asshole

>be 'Murican
>goes on Sup Forums
>sees Pajeet posting
>instantly triggered by this he must type with his fat 56% fingers 'POO IN LOO'
>As he get's a reply from pajeet about how Americans are degenerate faggots he starts laughing
>He laughs so hard he sharts
>Reaches into his underwear with his hand to see if it was indeed a shart, as the layers of fat dampened the sharting sensation
>Not to mention the fact that years of sitting numbed his arse nerves
>Takes hand out, covered is ass sweat and shit
>Snifs
>Replies to the pajeet 'HAHAHA YOU REEAALLY NEED SOME POTTY TRAINING'
>Laughs so hard he falls out of his chair
>His underwear turns over, covering him in runny shit from the Mac Donalds food he ate every day the last week
>He can't stop laughing about his joke to Pajeet
>Laughs so hard he can't keep up with breathing, on top of that he can't get up hand his sheer weight is pressing his lungs down into the ground
>Amerifat dies on the spot from oxygen shortage

street shitter mad

How can you live in a place where guns are easily available to every duffer? Guns played no part here of course but imagine if this same dude had wandered into a house with a family in it.I can easily picture this man murdering the entire family.

There's nothing more pathetic than a self hating american.

A very odd mug shot considering what allegedly happened. Sounds like some (((fake news))) to make Whites look bad.

fpbp
nothing to see here folks, just another day in paradise

Good 'ol meth.

Oh I don't hate myself. I hate you. I hate this shit country. If it were just me here, things would be infinitely better.

Paranoid people with guns. Amazing combination.

How can you live in a place so oppressive you can't even get a gun to defend yourself? What a miserable existence.

Then get the fuck out of it you fucking loser.Or are you to broke to do that?Fuckin NEET

>Shithole state

>who was in the wrong here?
both of them for living in Missouri

Found liberal LARPer. Kill yourself.

>Be American
>One day, there is a knock at the door and your dad goes to answer it.
>It's the fucking police. Somebody has swatted him again. The police are losing patience.
>He is given a bizarre set of instructions to follow. They are screaming at him. "WE WILL SHOOT YOU WE WILL SHOOT YOU"
>He is doing the hokey pokey on the porch now whilst a gang of heavily armed men point fully automatic weapons at him.
>They demand that he sings "I'm a little teapot" and perform all of the actions in the style of the Elephant man. Your dad begs "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I'LL DO ANYTHING"
>He starts to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and as he says the line "Here is my handle" a torrent of gunfire tears him to pieces.
>Have to watch your dad bleed out and gurgle in agony right in front of you. As he twitches a death spasm they open fire again and turn him into a paste.
>Go to school the next day, It's the monthly school shooting and you forgot to bring your backpack shield. Oh fuck.
>Unable to properly form Testudo as the gunman barrels down the halls.
>You cause the defense formation to break and you and all of your classmates are shot dead.
>A new family of Mexicans move into your empty house the next day.

Someone was killed without a firearm in America? Weird.

This.

>Be disgusting Yank.
>Get triggered by Liberal bumper stickers.
>Go ape shit and threaten them with your gun.

In my 40 years in India I've never needed a gun or felt like I needed it. What kind of people do you live around that you feel so insecure without a gun?

Sure. Just give me all the money and life you've stolen from me and I'll be on my way out of this shithole.

What am I "LARPing" as?

I haven't stolen shit from you loser.

Better to have a toilet and never use it than to have to shit an not have one.

Yep because nothing ever happens in Australia you koala fucking, Bindi Irwin jacking cuck

Thats because raping is legal in india, oh lord i can smell the curry from here ...

>missouri

My guess is meth was involved.

Yes. You have. And you continue to do so by drawing breath. End.

stay mad abdool

ok im going to be honest with you ... i just need to know if this happen to other people ... When you see your fellow indian countryman, do you instantly think they smell bad or you just dont care about that things.

Not an argument

Lose the meme flag and post with your real flag and I'll tell you

stfu don't you have some streets to shit in, so the Indian ministry has a fresh layer of brown asphalt? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit that was good omg rofl lmao lmfao lol lulz gtfo hahaha

The argument is that everything you stand for destroys both this world and my ability to prosper in it accordingly. You are the enemy.

this, and i live here

why you want his meme flag so you have some toilet paper? LOL gotchu bhahaha jajaja lmao loooool

>> not being able to distinguish your house because they all look the same

The state of american architettura

pajeet is right

Oh that's to bad, you can get the hell out of here and go to a nation that will kindly suck your cock you whiny bitch.

Still not an argument.

no you dont. you love it here. if you didnt you would move.

Seriously this. How can houses be so similar it would confuse owners to that point.

drugs + booze + MO
this isnt rocket science

test

>Be a meth riddled hick
>want to kill your neighbor because he doesn't like when you play Death Grips high as fuck on meth at 4AM
>come up with a brilliant plan that will surely get you off scot-free
>lie about thinking it was your house

The murderer is in the wrong. Involuntary manslaughter is, for once, under charging rather than over charging. He had a lot of time to think about things while choking a man to death. It was not an instantaneous act.

Do you have that captioned in punjabi or pashto?

Missouri is the worst

>Was alcohol involved?

There's a 100% chance. There's no way you become that disoriented that you don't even know your own home unless you are under the influence of something.

Never relax. Or do you bit have any pavement apes were you live?

>Alcohol is unironically a blight on society
No. Don't blame alcohol. It's not the fault of the chemical. Our society allows and even encourages people to drink until they no longer have awareness or control of their faculties. Like pretty much everything else, alcoholism and drunkenness are social sicknesses.

Since its Missouri I would bet meth was involved

>Involuntary manslaughter, sometimes called criminally negligent manslaughter, occurs when a person is accidentally killed due to someone else's criminal negligence, or when someone is killed during another crime, where there was no intent to cause bodily injury or death. Unlike a murder charge, involuntary manslaughter means that a person had no intention of killing someone, but their careless or reckless actions caused someone to die.

Does that description of their law seem to fit the crime? He could get as little as 5-years for the murder.

I am not surprised.
Most houses in America look really similar now especially in THOSE places.

Is that the definition in Missouri?

he should be charged with breaking and entering and manslaughter

Can meth make you that disoriented though? I thought that the Air Force gives meth to fighter pilots to sharpen their sense, not destroy their grasp on reality.

Yes

I almost did this once

No. He intended to kill. If I try to shoot you with the intention of killing you and kill someone else, it's still murder.

>Be burger
>Get choked

the guy who was literally in the wrong house.

Like you even have a house to mistake for your own...

I have never heard of mistakenly choking someone to death. It is a lot work seeing that type of thing through to the end.

I live in Missouri, and while I've seen a few guys come in all methed up to the gas station (inner-city), the real problem is heroin.

Way too many needles in the toilet. So many people getting fucked up from it.

>be amerimutt
>be successful
>own car, house, and fat slut wife
>get shot
>dies

>get shot
>choked the homeowner to death.

>Be shareblue shill
>Have no reading comprehension

Who was in the wrong?

The dumbass that couldn't figure out what house he was in. I'm with these other anons, that's 100% drugs or booze or SOMETHING. Because I've heard several stories of people here in Louisiana pulling this shit, being fucked on SOMETHING and walking into other people's houses thinking it was there own. OR that's just their excuse, like they went in there knowing where they were, killed the dude and said they were too fucked up and didn't know where they were, because it's such a common thing people get away with.

(I keep saying SOMETHING because it could be one drug or a combination of a bunch and alcohol... so it's SOMETHING)

That goddamn neighbors in the wrong for not shooting that crack head as soon as he walked through the door.
t. Missourifag

lmao his face

Raytown is like the little meth mall outside KC. He was likely high on something or he wouldn't be living in Raytown.

>homeowner not gunning the bastard down

Everyone involved is at fault.

fpbp

actually funny except raytown is niggletteville

Q: Are you more afraid of a gang banger or a hillbilly?

A: A hillbilly...gang bangers kill you
hillbillies keep yuh

The south and midwest is infested with hillbillies that are as bad or worse than niggers. All on some kind of welfare even though they have some kind of scam business. They don't pay their taxes. And they're always poaching game and illegally distilling spirits. On the day of the rope, the hillbilly must be the first to go.

>be british
>country gets taken over by muslim and african immigration in two generations, completely destroying its way of life and culture