Why are good fathers so rare in anime/manga...

Why are good fathers so rare in anime/manga? They're usually absent or are workaholics that prioritize work over their family.
No wonder a lot of nips are beta

It's the job of the woman to raise the child

This father prioritized his daughter, and did a great job of being a dad.

Girls with lack of father figures give virgin turbo nerds hope that they could fill that role in their life.
Also, parents get in the way of romance/harem story lines.

And husband

You son of a bitch

I honestly love Yotsuba's dad as much as I love Yotsuba. It's the two of them together that make the series.

TEME!!!

The japanese have shit tier family bonds.

I love all the adults in Yotsuba&, honestly. They act like actual adults, meaning they're petty, uncool and silly. I just love it.

Except Yanda. He's a literal demon.
t. Yotsuba

Fuck yanda.
t. yotsuba

what are you smoking. her dad is fine

I like him, but father like him are usally rare japanese fictions. That's why I said "rare"

>goes into a tough interview to get his son into a good school

OP how does it feel to be wrong?

Delet this

Find more loving father ...
I'll wait

I think Yanda's pretty cool
t. totally not yanda

>They're usually absent or are workaholics that prioritize work over their family.

In Japan you either work or you die.

>They're usually absent or are workaholics that prioritize work over their family.

Welcome to Japan. Enjoy your 70h work week.

so the male protagonist have better chance to fck their daughter

Fathers are usually shit or complete retarded. That's why.

You having a shit family doesn't mean everyone else has.

>he doesnt read My Girl

FCKING DELTE

Why is this literally the only time that Sup Forums wasn't in favor of the incest ending?

Because the people who loved it in the beginning wanted a nice father/daughter relationship manga that was comfy reading. Like Yotsuba.
Not typical shoujo romance shit where the author blatantly inserts her fetish (older men) for a romantic end that came out of left field
>IT'S OK, SHE WAS ADOPTED
>SHE NEVER CALLED HIM DAD/FATHER/OTO-SAN, SHE NEVER SAW HIM AS A FATHER FIGURE
>YOU THOUGHT DAIKICHI WAS GONNA GET TOGETHER WITH THAT SINGLE MILF HE'S BEEN BONDING WITH THIS ENTIRE TIME? LOL LIFE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT
>YOU THOUGHT RIN WAS GOING TO GET TOGETHER WITH HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND? NAH HE GREW UP TO BE A BETA