Keep Pushing #ReleaseTheMemo

Feinstein and Schiff are guilty as fuck. They are urging Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg to investigate involvement of "Russian bots" supposedly used in pushing the Release The Memo campaign on Twatter and Cuckbook. They are trying to bury this. We need to keep pushing for the release of the memo and not let them censor us even more. They know that the American people are not Russian bots. They are guilty as fuck trying to cover their asses. There is no stopping the shit that is about to hit the fan. Keep up the great work boys.

>>"If these reports are accurate, we are witnessing an ongoing attack by the Russian government through Kremlin-linked social media actors."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/954201070481256448
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was listening to the liberal trash NPR radio station today. I do so for opposition research. They STARTED their morning news cycle by talking about the FISA memo. They can't avoid the subject any longer. !!! But nearly the whole segment was about these liberal buzzword topics. Be weary of them:
>Just a list of talking points
>All Republicans were involved in this memo, no Democrats
>Not verifiable
>Nobody knows that the memo is about anyways lol who cares
>Conspiracy theory
>Trump & Republicans are trying to attack our nation

Bumping even though OP is a gay soyboy. Suck my dick you faggot.

No one is pushing it but you Russian shills

̴̢͔̉̆͆̇З̵̺̥͙̱̀̈́̿͘д̶̜̘̏͑̾̇͐p̶̡͑͋͝a̶̧͚̘̰̘̿͑̈́̒̓͝ͅв̴̛͈̙̮̝̹̮̜͔̆̾͗̄͂̐͛̈́̕͝͠č̷̡̰͕͂͂̀͌̑̚͝т̸̛͓͓̗͓͑͗̀̀̽̓̀̎̊̔̕͘͝в̸̢̳̱̺̦͚̘̫̫̘̜͉͎̀̉̆̍͜ý̴̛̯̻̹͍̗̿̏͌̇й̷̮̦̥̪͆́͂̕̚͜͜т̸̡͈̖̣̱̮̱͕̭̟͊̇̑͑́͗̀̾ͅé̵̛̼͉̱͖̘̪̓̄̂̈́͋̿̏̂̿̓̈́̚

I bet they'll keep doing this, even when the actual memo drops.

When it drops, we're going to need to make as much noise as possible, for as many consecutive days as possible

This says a lot:
twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/954201070481256448

Fuck you. Thanks for the bump though.

Fuck off Shareblue faggot.

Here's a bump on me

Jules is at it again

Thanks user.

That's not the real Assange. The real one is @JulianAssange

Besides the keks we get out of this, it's quite depressing knowing anyone with an interest in the government is now seen as a Russian bot.

Sage normie threads

Agreed. Apparently all the senators who read it and are pushing for the release are Russians. They're in full damage control now.

wasted digits on a retarded shill faggot

I was so surprised when I heard in on the radio this morning. Did you also hear that bit about how there is more carbon in the permafrost than humans have ever created? At that a bacteria that was frozen has come alive and is turning into carbon monoxide?

How am I a shill? Feinstein and Schiff are trying to get Facebook and Twitter to censor people even more than they already are because they're being exposed.

lol

Whatever happened with Feinstein's "Goat Hill Pizza" restaurant?
How did she accumulate a multi million dollar fortune on $150,000\year?
Why'd she pay Paki cianiggers to run her computer network?

Trumptard conspiracy of the week

Soros probably gives money to it just like Comet. They're shitting their pants. That's why they're so vocal.

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS A CONSPIRACY

See how fucking stupid you sound, shareblue?

So news reports are what they base their demands to Twitter, who themselves said it's not Russian bots?