How do I raise my daughter into a modestly respectable women instead of a degenerate whore

How do I raise my daughter into a modestly respectable women instead of a degenerate whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/115168/6-more-tips-on-raising-your-daughters-on-the-red-pill
listverse.com/2017/09/18/10-insane-facts-about-emperor-commodus-left-out-of-gladiator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do I raise my daughter into a modestly respectable women instead of a degenerate whore?
convert to islam

Be a good father figure.

Be a good father. Not too controlling ofcourse, but you should have clear limits. Marry a woman that can serve as a role model for your daughter. Kids from a proper and loving household will try to emulate it as they have experienced it as a positive experience. Make sure to not be absent in her upbringing, an absent/cuck father generates whores.

Don't make the mistake in treating her like you would a son. Also encourage her to marry young, and screen any potential suitors thoroughly.

Don't clean your room.

Beat her

What about this makes her a degenerate?

>butter face

ugly chicks with nice bodies is my fetish

It's her body her choice. Stop keeping her on a leash and let her live a little.

Lonely, Elliot Rodger tier dudes just mad they can't get that
Literally nothing wrong with wearing a bikini, it's not like she's spreading her pussy lips for hustler

returnofkings.com/115168/6-more-tips-on-raising-your-daughters-on-the-red-pill

fuck off you nigger and let the civilised man speak

Would you like your daughter to put pictures like that on facebook? Don't kid yourself.

Third times the charm.

It's one picture in a bikini. If you want women to never show off anything you're welcome to emigrate to an Islamic country, such as mine

Be a father she fears and respects. (She can't respect you until she fears you) that goes for all women.

Pretty much.

This feels like you're making a jab.

In his latest interview he stated that she had childhood leukemia, chemo, major joint replacement and all kinds of other shit running well into her teens.

Recently was able to have a baby which was a big question mark after the cancer treatments. So I'm guessing the underpants shot it about her recovery success from all the shit she's been through?

I wouldn't worry about having a raise a child

How is she ugly? She's definitely above average.

these are not proven to work

arguing with holes

Being a father is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. Think about it:

> Raise a beautiful daughter, and read her bedtime stories at night
>work your fingers to the bone, so that she wants for nothing, and eats only the best and most nutritious food
>pay extra for piano lessons, dpeortment ec
>hell, even send her to a Swiss finishing school

All so in the end she meets the chad of her dreams, and he fucks her in every hole?

No thank you, having a daughter is the definition of cuckoldry.

By recognizing that 'degenerate whore' is (((their))) mentality, not yours?

Never will understand how y'all can hate Jews, and even less how you can do so while following their moral 'laws'. There's nothing wrong with sex, Cletus.

women talking about their tits growing during pregnancy is so fucking hot

Rule of thumb for the girls, belt for the boys

She's like he said, a butterface. Good body, but her face isn't much to look at.

nothing is proven to work 100% with human behaviour you retarded hamburger lover

This is how white Islam looks like. It is all what Sup Forums wants. Modesty, loyalty, responsibility, starting a family, commitment, love, etc...
Tell me why it shouldn't happen Sup Forumstards.
I'll go to sleep now. I better have some answers when I wake up.

No social media

If your daughter ends up with liberal views, you may as well give up.
It's the one of the few reasons why I don't want a duaghter.

>worship the devil in order to become "modest"
bad tradeoff senpai

>having a daughter is the definition of cuckoldry.
>everyone stops having daughters
>white population goes down because not enough white women to have kids with

Captcha stopped fagging, so I'll add this.

He tells a story of how things were getting tough handling her treatment and him and the wife having to work too.
So he trained her as an 8 year old to do her own chemo injections, by first bribing her with 50 bucks.

It took nearly 45mins of hesitations, but she did it.
So he started offering the same cash each time but only if she beat the previous time.
Got her down to 5secs at ten bucks a pop, three times a day and he and the wife didn't
have to stress, and she felt in control of her cancer. Not a victim of it.

Later on she did some dietary research and testing on herself and found that she and JP
shared an inflammatory-based depressive and joint condition based on some allergic shit.
So he taught her to be self reliant and a go getting with problem-solving.
Seems to think working on kid's innate greed and capitalistic tendencies
is a good way to push them through hard challenges.

This is what* white Islam looks

I also forgot to add that in white Islam. Women are women and men are men. A traditional religion that encourages family values.

The ultimate redpill.

Thats why they should get married quickly. Don't want your daughter to end up as a bitter 50yo single woman scouting the local bar for young dick.

This is good advice. Especially the part about being careful to not become too controlling. That will likely repel them. It's also good to communicate to them that you love them and want the best for them, which is why you raise them with traditional values.

Still looks like shit. If I were to suggest a religion for Pol, it would be Mormonism. Mostly white, family focused, technically Christian (Deus Vult!), anti-degenerate, hard working, and they actually built an oasis in a desert (Utah). You also get polygamy sometimes, if that's your thing, but none of the cousin fucking or child rape that Muslims believe.

Funny how right wingers cry out snowflakes but call any nudity degeneracy and shit hahaha faggot

She had a kid and her tits got bigger, not degenerate

no facebook/instagram
read a lot, classics, Greeks, but a fucking lot, and not the fucking shit they sell now.
no fucking shill toys

go back to /sg/

Amen my goatfucking friend

No it's not you dumb Arab. If anything, having a daughter pretty much ensures your lineage will continue, the opposite of cuckholdry.

Keep your fantasies to yourself you crooked tooth moron.

What if we dont like the molesting kids part

Deny her social interaction and the internet between the 12-21 years.

Raise your daughter like Based Kermit raised his.

She runs a dieting blog for Christ's sake OP. That's what this is about. Besides, it's her proving that having children doesn't fuck up your body if you actually take care of yourself. Many toasty roasties will claim it does, but in reality it is their shit lifestyle.

Be an involved parent. Don't leave your daughter to TV or an iPad. Ask what they learn at school, and if it's bullshit, tell them the truth from an early age.

Teach them to be responsible. Set limits and lines, but also love them and do activities with them.

Most importantly, don't let them be friends with degenerates.

>always watch out for her/on her like an eagle looks out for its little ones
>never give in to her bullshit even if she cries sincerely
This how my grandpa raised my mom and she grew up and married a virgin.
God had his part there too.
>The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>technically Christian
Invalid baptism

Enjoy hell pagans

no nigger, having a son that isnt a faggot is how you spread your genes properly. your daughter wont share your mitochondrial dna and her reproduction is limited, unlike a male.

Don't follow Jordan Peterson's advices for starters.

Look up the story of commodus
listverse.com/2017/09/18/10-insane-facts-about-emperor-commodus-left-out-of-gladiator/
>son of the one most famous and respected roman emperors Marcus Aurelius who was well known for his philosophical book "the meditations"
>dad is forever remembered
as being a a great stoic king
>son is forever remembered as being a brat
>would strip naked, walk into the arenas, and bash physically handicapped people in the head in front of a roaring crowd of Roman citizens.
>had a strange obsession with torturing the physically disabled—once even forcing men with dwarfism to fight each other with cleavers for an audience’s amusements
>would have anyone who made fun of him “cast to the wild beasts.”[4] Playmates who slighted him (or, one time, a slave who made his bath too cold) were all put to death.
>He brought in a young boy, who he ordered to sleep with him naked and even forced to legally rename himself “The Boy Who Loves Commodus.” And Commodus brought in his family, too. Rumor has it that he made his own sisters join his harem and even gave one of his concubines his mother’s name.
You can't control how your kids come out just give them what they need to be successful and let them fly out of nest

Neither will your son, mongoloid, it's passed through the mother.

Thats why dowries exist
Me and my dad live like NEET while leeching off my brothers in law's wealth

The best thing about it is that chad is too dumb to realise that he's getting manipulated by a girl

Someone ppst the picture

I cannot speak from experience (only have sons), but the best thing to do would be to home school them. The western education system has been corrupted, and this is were they will learn their worst behaviors from. Their peers and teachers will make them think degenerate behavior is acceptable. Have a strong family unit, go to a nice conservative Christian Church, and above all else find a suitable young man to court and eventually marry your daughter.

>islam fags
Stop fucking virgins. Let the woman choose what she wants. You can teach them values and everything but at the end they will choose what they want to do with their life,it doesn't matter what have you told them. Be master not an owner

>All so in the end she meets the chad of her dreams, and he fucks her in every hole?
It's way better for her and me to marry chad than to marry some autistic retard cuckboy

>women
>making rational desicions
Lmao a women cant even choose what to eat for dinner without asking her man
Letting normies bee themselves is what led to western degeneracy

Don't let her go to (((college)))

How the fuck would Marcus Aurelius raise his kid when he was at war all the time ?

There is no devil or god. Scripture is all metaphorical.

You don't. Face it, she will be a coal burning smoke jumping gutter slut.

Čiulpk tu bybi nachui

No they don't

>Invalid baptism
Only to Roman Catholics. And to those guys, a bukkake from a priest is consider a baptism.

Why do whites look asian, why do they imitate us, the superior race?

>Lmao a women cant even choose what to eat for dinner
I'm sorry but inbred arab dogs you call "women" in your country are not the same as the women from the rest of the world.

lol and thats why niggers will never rule earth

Lmao this is the new society old man, things are never going back.

Here's a dark secret: women are born with a predisposition to those behaviors, how they were raised doesn't define anything, and they're not always like their mothers so that isn't a good predictor either

Women are also strongly affected by herd mentality and social conventions, I wonder how that would work out in a society where being a slut is celebrated. :)

If you wanna have a daughter, this is a risk you have to take.

obama's kids are thoroughly disproving this

lol islam is pro beastiality gtfo with your degenerate moon god ideology

is there a death pool?

If you’re degenerate your daughter will never be one. If you’re too strict she will rebel and may become a coal burner.

Good luck.

>making rational desicions
They think their decisions. Let them choose what they want. But obviously sometimes some people take bad decissions, but is normal.
>Letting normies bee themselves is what led to western degeneracy
the price of freedom, much better than treat humans like property.

you do realize things never last?

hitler 2.0 is coming.

>be pol
>see a girl advertising the only thing men really care about

LMAO no surprise a nigger would say such a thing.

Alhamdulilah Brothers
the west should not fear though we will islamise their countries soon

What a whore in a bathing suit she should wear a burka bikini insteas

Think the whole point of this post was to show that you don't have to be a fat cow after having kids, rather than to let 14 year old Petersonites jerk their lil ding dongs at the sight of a woman in underwear

he's already here... he just hasn't realized his true path purpose yet.

>#sassmonster

They're niggers. And who says Obama's a good father figure?

>muh freedom
>implying you're not the jew's property

What if we didn't have any nigs or kikes around? Would it be ok to oversexualize underaged girls? Would we still teach girls and young women that there is value in being an object for men?

name a single successful and free country with a muslim majority population.

>implying they are even obungas children

Yes. As much as the kike subverts, it's the goyim who's receptive in the first place. Without the kike, you'd still have Sargonites, Petersons and Churchills.

Why are free markets bad

>3. absolutely no condoms!
Why would college girls be okay with this? If she gets knocked up she can't run away from the pregnancy.

>i'm jew's property
>Being this paranoic
i know they control many things but at least they don't control lives like properties.

Nigga what

Better to buy a tiki torch, pack a gun, and go to Spencer's rallies so you can get fired from your hotdog job you just managed to secure after months of job searching.

How does Mormonism approach the new testament?

Yeah, it's much better to end up on anti-depressants.