Dragon Ball Super

This is Kale, do you love her?

yes.

I love Kale.

I'm sure she loves you too.

I hate Kale.

>those freaky eyes
We have finally found Jiren's cousin and the fifth member of U11's team.

「変身!」

>MUH RAGE
>when next episode is gonna feature literally rule 63 Broly

???

DELET

ここから第6宇宙俺に任せなさい!

>Smugpup trying to force a meme

ladies and gentlemen your multiversal tournament MVP and New GoD

FUCKING TOEI RUINING MY BUU REEEEEEE

I want to fuck Jiren's cousin.

Opening credits do not lie, she is part of Universe 11

Of course have you looked at her?
She's U11 all right.

Who is Kale's counterpart

Gohan or Broly?

Why does he and his braindead community keep blaiming Toei when it's Toriyama and Toyotaro who picked the team?
Hell, Toyotaro was the one who hinted at someone getting replaced in the U7 team

I want to fuck smug pup

But how is she a part of 11? She's in a completely different universe right now.

old meme

Because it's easier to blame the big evil corporation than their favorite author.

If anything they should be thankful to Toei since they put Buu in the exihibition matches, giving him some love before being forced to throw him out because of the old man's plot outline

I bet in the manga version it will go like
>LET'S RECRUIT BUU!
>OH SHIT HE'S ASLEEP
>LET'S RECRUIT FRIEZA!
All in one page

Geekdom unironically believes this. He thinks Toppo is paying her to be a spy for...reasons?

I want the tripfags to leave

>put Buu in the exihibition matches
It was also one of the best fights of Super so far. Really clever of them to put tate behind a buu fight.

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
And finally Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

I realize that as fans we're just supposed to go along with bullshit, but around episode 25, frieza demonstrated that he is utterly ruthless and without remorse

rather than lose to goku he zapped him with a minion, and rather than lose to vegeta he blew up a planet with millions/billions of people, we're continuing to accept goku's mental illness and rank stupidity as a normal part of the plot

I don't know power levels that well, but isn't SSG still substantially stronger than a Legendary? Either way, that picture is just a montage of major threats, Kale is not defecting to 11, it was 6 that was implied to have a sneaky plan, not 11

>discussing db youtubers even though they are all retarded

I want to see more Buu vs Basil fights, Gohan vs Lavender was really meh, and let's not get started on the joke that was Goku vs Macrophilia. I didn't mind the Goku vs Toppo fight though, until Goku went Blue then the fight got boring.

>and rather than lose to vegeta he blew up a planet with millions/billions of people
Vegeta attempted to do the same back in the Saiyan Saga when he fired the Galic Gun.

I'll post whatever the hell I want, sempai.

I'm happy to give a tripfag a (You) if they're contributing though, everything else I agree with

LEAVE MAJIN BUU TO ME!

I don't know how they intend to build any hype at all, no one except whis and hit have shown themselves to have any chance against red+blue goku

I'm hoping that goku accidentally rings out or something, so gohan or vegeta can get some maximum effort episodes

I'd also prefer freiza fights to android fights, it doesn't sit well with me that 17+18 are still powerful, they're not even cell tier, why would a housewife who didn't care about the last 3 cosmic threats, suddenly get involved and also be able to fight against gods

Add the fact that Goku was very enthusiastic about recruiting Frieza, so by that logic, that's shitting on his character as well.

Well have to accept that Frieza is /ourguy/ from now on. Especially since this will be a thing.

I already do all those things

as you may suspect, I don't actually post much of anything per thread

>with how shit the manga is.

moshi moshi baito desu

tl;dr: don't post on these threads at all.
If you want actual discussion so much you're in the wrong place for that.

>baito
beito, we're not doing part time work here

>why would a housewife who didn't care about the last 3 cosmic threats, suddenly get involved and also be able to fight against gods

Actually Toppo was not at his full power and was unfazed by Goku's SSBKK
Goku also said he wasn't sure if he could beat Toppo

Goku vs Toppo is one of my favorite fights in all of DB, seeing this big Lorax looking guy wrecking SSJ Goku with little effort by using wrestling moves was fucking great
Yeah sure, it turned into generic punches and ki blasts when Goku turned Blue but it was still entertaining and the music was very on point
I wanna see more of Toppo and the Pride Troopers in general

Goku pretty much become a dead weight after fighting with the Kaioken, and this time they don't have healers or the Senzu Beans to nullify the side effects of using that technique for long periods of time

>it wasn't clear who was stronger between Goku and Toppo
>Toppo says Goku would have no chances against Jiren
>any other possible OP fighter from other universes

this. the gods were offended that Goku was using god ki, but that doesn't mean they haven't seen stronger fighters in their own universe that don't need to rely on such blasphemous power to kick ass

Toppo should have never fought goku so early

By showing him his level of power and telling him there are people stronger it just activated his fighting autism and sealed the fate of the tournament.

Reminder Goku and Vegeta are literally the only mortals who got on ''Hit-level'' by abusing the ki of the gods instead of using their own power
Reminder even 17 and Frieza beat them at that
Reminder Gohan is refusing the god ki hax route as well

Reminder Goku and Vegeta are worthless jobbers who instead of becoming god-powerful on their own they cheated with a dumb ritual.

Vegeta didn't do the ritual.

I'm gonna have to interrupt you right there because Gohan is also cheating with power obtained from a dumb ritual.

the rest of your points stand

he still has improperly borrowed the ki of the gods, somehow

This bothers me about the ToP. Apart from Jiren we have no idea of who else could be stronger than SSB level. Ribrianne of U2 seems to be SSJ2 level at best unless she has another transformation. U3, U10 are all jobbers, U9 are SSJ2 at best.
Half of U7's contestants are already stronger than almost all of the contestants from other Universes with the only real unknown that needs to be SSB level or above to make the fight interesting being smug pup. Everything is just way too stacked for U7 at the moment.

but wasn't Old Kai's ritual just unlocking all of Gohan's hidden dormant power?
if anything the process was sped up for Gohan

So did Goku fuck the god ki into him?

The anime fucked that one up

It's implied he trained to that level in both the anime and manga.

oh sure, in the same way steroid abuse unlocks your 'potential gains'

Dear fucking god, memeing aside I hope smug fox is actually really fucking powerful so the ToP isn't some kindof curbstomp battle by U7, or most of the ToP being infighting amongst U7 and U6.

he says at the end of the movie he calls dibs on doing the ritual next

How do you know U3's team is all jobbers?
We also don't know the rest of the other teams and U4 is still a mystery
Plus you have U6 with Hit, possibly Kale and three other unknown fighters
Also the tournament isn't just about power but more about being able to stay on the ring until the end by using any trick possible, which sounds like an interesting premise if executed properly.

Toeishills like you always try to start the fights, but toyobros are always too smart to fall for the bait.

Pride Trooper U11 spin off when

Yes but he doesn't do it. He goes and trains with Whis instead.

Maybe Whis gave him some god ki?
What is the source of god ki anyway? Do the angels give it to their GoDs? They need to elaborate on this

All of the GoDs have one earring, and the smug pup has two earrings, what if he has the power of 2 GoDs? What is the power of the double hakai?

either he did the ritual off-screen, or there's some other way for a saiyan to access god ki
since we don't have any confirmed alternative means, occam's razor suggests we go with the interpretation that doesn't require the introduction of wholly new elements to the existing model unless we find proof that they exist

This isn't smugpup, smugpup isn't a God, he's a fighter.

You can refuse the responsibility of being a GoD, just because you're strong enough to be one doesn't mean you have to accept the role. Maybe he didn't want to destroy things as a responsibility.

Wow, the picture looks great here.

Reminder Youtube comments are cancer and so are DB Youtubers
Stop giving them attention and getting mad at them, it's a waste of your energy and time, if anything feel better you are not that dumb.

Who actually watches these faggots, I refuse to believe Sup Forums is that dumb

otter eating watermelon despite hating it.jpg

>Mangafags think their promotional manga is more canon than the anime

You're an idiot. Geekdom>>>>your life
Plus he's talking about SSJ and your dumb self shows the Kamehameha.

a post this retarted must be bait

Friezafags where you at?

I guarantee you're not more knowledgeable than Geekdom

>"I wanna learn this Trunks, but I'm a simple human.."
>"you just gotta train!"
>*they both get naked and go take a shower*
>*sees Trunks beautiful shota abs and body*
>"So... how about we make a deal, Trunks?"
>"Huh?"
>"I bet you've never tried before... I'll let you in a little secret about how to feel good if you give me some of your ki.."
>*Trunks visibly curious*
>"..so I can get started and become a fighter too!"
>*his cock grew a bit of excitement*
>"Sure, I will help you!"
>"Good, now get closer.."
>*he got closer to Trunks*
>*Trunks gets closer and starts to charge his aura*
>"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!"
>*Trunks is now engulfed in a white aura, his muscles are now more defined*
>"You're awesome Trunks"
>*he gets closer and puts his semi-hard on dick on his abs*
>*being taller than trunks, his cock reached perfectly on Trunks' waist, and was now pressing against the kid rock hard abs*
>"I can feel your power Trunks, give me some..."
>*A beam of white light emerged from Trunks' body and connected to him*
>"Aaaaaaargh"
>*He could feel the powerful energy pumping through him, reaching every part of his body*
>"YES TRUNKS KEEP GOING"
>*his fully erected cock started rubbing against the kid's beautoful abs, shooting a bit of precum all over his chest*
>*he could feel the energy overflowing, his body getting stronger, faster, his muscles growing and getting more defined, his mental lucidity getting better*

Go to bed Geekdom

good bait

kek
funfact about shitdom
he shits on the manga because he thinks the anime is a more accurate representation
he has obviously extremely shit taste

Laughting at Buufags blaming the Toei boogeyman

>tfw you will have to see Gowasu die

CAULIFLA IS MY WIFE

What is the better strategy? Go SSG and wait until you absolutely have to go SSB risking getting instantly beat or ringed out by stronger opponents or do you go SSB and immediately start draining your stamina?

>she never got to meet her male chichi

>implying she isn't u6 chichi

I am her male chichi

>chichi means breasts
>male chichi
>moobs
ew

U9 and U10 will die first

U9 might even be disqualified at the start because of not having enough fighters

U10 is a joke. Sorry Gowasu, you really are a bad Kaioshin

If U9 are DQ'd which Universe is smug fox?

Comfy!

u6 will die first

Hit will kill Cuckpup right off the bat and get U6 disqualified

Now we have the fucking attention-seeking tripfag starting threads. Jesus Christ. You must really be in desperate need of attention.

Kill yourself you mongoloid degenerate, along with anyone who supports your pathetic ass.

Cuckdom101 being a fucking retard is nothing new.

>blaming Gowasu for having a retard as his God of Destruction