One Piece

Why do we need this fatfuck? I hope he dies.

Helmsman

Only autists care about nakamafaggotry.

Why the need for 12857272943 chapters of flashback for big mum? Nobody except the readers will know about this. Is oda a hack?

What will Big Meme do once her flashback is over?

Have more flashbacks.

>DF user falls off ship
>he can just save them no problem
That, and he brings a new fighting style to the crew

All fat people should be gassed. There's nothing worse than some fucking selfish ogre sitting next to me on public transport and touching me with their fat thighs and ass when they should be forced to stand and burn some calories rather than inconveniencing those around them.

Worlds strongest members
>ryuma
>odz
>Edward Newgate

World's Strongest

Why are people so butthurt about Big Mom's flashback. I thought everyone was hyped for Elbaf.

I saw people complaining about 5 year old Big Mom beating the shit out of an entire village of giants

Well she is a Yonko, I don't see how is that surprising.

She's an obese 5 year old with autism, I hope that giant fucking wrecks her shit

She is also either a freak of nature or more likely than that a result of the giantification experiments of the WG and if that's the case then beating giants is exactly her purpose.

Spoilers when?

in 10 hours

Me too user, jimbe isnot a good character for the main mugiwara`s ship

>people are still buthurt about jinbei despite him being confirmed since fishman island

L M A O

SILLY PIRATE GAMES

Sup Forumsbros do not be afraid of elitists

J O B B E D

Why didn't Rayleigh do anything to save his captain's son?

You know she's going to break his sword then break him

Being a SH in nu-One Piece means you're irrelevant 90% of the time anyway. He'll have less screentime after he joins than before.

Why should he?

Because Roger was his friend and you do stuff like that for your friends.

>fat kid burns down town because it was hungry

This is the most retarded shit in the entire manga. The worst part is Oda is trying to spin it as sad for Big Mom.

He knew whitebeard and a whole lot of others were going, plus he's retired and wants a peaceful life he doesn't want to get involved in a war.

"Fat kid has some kind of weird sickness that lets it throw tantrums beyond its controls." would be a more fitting description. And having something bestowed upon you that you cannot do anything against is sorta tragic.

Oda's made a weirdly bad habit of having what should be a given name be a family name for characters

That piece of garbage was introduced 300 chapters ago. If Oda had really wanted him to join he would have by now.
He'll become an honorary member of the crew like Vivi but he won't be traveling with the crew. He'll be the straw hat ambassador or some some shit.

It's because the name "Edward Teach" in the west would be understood as "Teach Edward" there.

people who didn't like the last chapter should drop one piece

t. greg

Autism?

Envoy

Yeah, autism is kinda tragic.

Yes. Autism.

big mom a cute

So there are 4 Poneglyphs, 3 are with known locations:
- one on Zou
- one on Whole Cake Island
- one in Wano
Where do you think the 4th one is located?

>this guy

Probably with shanks or black beard; Might be another reason shanks is seeking black beard so much

There's nothing wrong with autism, idiot.

Depending where you are on the spectrum it can be pretty tragic

i'd have said elbaf, but now the deep connection between elbaf and big mom make me doubt it a little.

Though it could add yet another layer to their story, but for now i'll say it's on an yet unknown island.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Real tragedy is people saying that your existence is tragic because you're different.

At least she was good once and her autism is partly to blame for her being evil. Or whatever happened to raise her the way she is now.

Doflamingo was evil to the core from the get go.

In Captain John's treasure, soon to be in the hands Buggy the Star Clown.

>The worst part is Oda is trying to spin it as sad for Big Mom
nobody ever said he was doing that
context and history are not sympathy

There's nothing right with it either

Shanks flashback when

Not a job. Only other Yonkou, Admirals or Dragon (or someone at that level) are able to job to Kaido.

You don' know what a job is, do you?

First time posting this

Jobbing is losing to someone only to hype up the winner. For example PX-5 jobbed to Luffy right after timeskip to show us how strong Luffy had become.

Why is Sakura so ugly compared to Nami

Why is an apple so red when compared to an orange?

EUSTASS JOBBER KIDDO

The alliance is dead along with Kidd's spirit

>not EUSTASSU
you fucked up senpai

Better gif

>The worst part is Oda is trying to spin it as sad for Big Mom.
I'm sorry but did you not realize One Piece is supposed to be a comedy?

Who else will push the ship through the calm belt?

>yfw it's another full flashback chapter

Excuse me for asking a stupid question but isn't knowing 3 out of 4 enough?

Hey...

nami looks disgusting

I will never understand this ship. Nami has been moist for Luffy since the jump. It's really obvious.

She is beautiful .>I will never understand this ship
I don't expect you to LuNafag. Just like you didn't understand Ichiruki or the others.
>Also confusing friendship with romance
What a retard. Nami is the main girl

Her body has worse proportions than Toei
WTF is up with her hands

>What a retard, Sakura is the main girl

Yaoi hands.

Okay fine here, this one is stunning
She is are you really this stupid? Oh wait i forgot you are stupid enough to confuse friendship with romance.. my bad

they were fasting i doubt they had to power to stop her autism
t.muslim

Kek'd
SaNafags have always been a sad thing to witness.

Please stop talking about autism in this way, think of the autistic people that might be reading your comments and how it might affect their feelings.

Her proportions are all wrong, she's bigger than that.

Aww sweetie, stop projecting
So just like Odas work? They look like ants

>Sweetie
Kek'd
I knew it, always this same sad Tumblr SaNafags, go ahead user.
Reply again. C'mon user protect your ship from the deluded LuNafags.

Why are you so sensitive?

She still has more curves and bigger breasts. She's taller.
No need to be a LuNafag to point out bullshit.

>I knew it!!1!
I don't know just read the posts and you'll see he is the sensitive one. For some reason he feels threaten by SaNami
I never called you that and I agree. Is the anime the makes her look like ants sometimes

Why are you so gay?

perish like a dog

>LuNafag
what's with your obsession with LuNafaggots? there isn't a single shitposter here that openly ships luffy and nami. just accept it you picked the shittiest ship in a manga with that doesn't even have romance in it, that alone proves to me that you're retarded beyond belief

Nothing happens: the chapter

This is bait

So how long have you been reading One Piece?

I remember giving it a shot when it first came out back in the late 90's, but the artstyle was so hideous that I dropped it after one chapter. Waited like 3 years, picked it back up when Arlong Park was done but dropped it again once they made it to the grand line because I was holding out for some sort of climax which never came. Waited 5 years, watched the anime up until Chopper's backstory and that's when I was forever hooked.

You're just as bad as the other one.

I'm having a pretty alright day. Thanks for asking.

Kiss or something.

Never thought I will agree to you

I binged the anime in 2011 and picked up the manga at punk hazard

Stop reading wan piss and go read magi.
Magi is way better than one piece objectively.

You can read both.

No.
Only One Piece can sate my hunger for muscled men.

He also helps them fight or rather dominate other ships while they're sailing.

Put a picture of Shanks on the door.

It's because they don't understand what "strongest race" meant. They automatically assume everyone is a $300 million bounty power level or some shit. What it really means is that they're the strongest on average as they don't have any shitters like east blue coby, east blue usopp, etc....

Didn't Negimagi end like seven years ago?