Raildex

Going swine mode to this perverted sexy funsized blonde norse goddess

Hmmmm

Mariydi doesn't deserve love

Raildexfags like you don't deserve love, they deserve rape.

I'd rather go blade mode to this shit.

What?

Fingering White Queen

Nope.

Why do you even keep replying to this guy, user?

Evil characters like Othinus deserve death, not redemption

Ohoho is an ugly skank you'd find on every corner and can never compare to the beauty that is Hime.

You know you've run out of things to discuss when the thread goes off-topic and shifts to Heavy Object

NT19 Cover when?

Turdway!
Shitway!
Cuteway!
Loliway!
I fucking love birdposting.

user Raildex here?

I appreciate the work but the Index 3 facebook logo is blocking. I feel kinda irritated to be honest. Please don't ruin Othinus image. May I have the original image without logo on it?

IMAGINE

All Kamachi girls need to be punched.

Post Mikoto

Can do.

There's an HO thread up

Would you an adult Birdway?

Can we get this out of the way early in the thread before it becomes a problem. How do you all feel about Kuroko Shirai?

FLAT

How does that make you feel?

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Why is Saten such a best

Interesting... if I may do you think this might have something to do with your childhood? Maybe a defense mechanism to shield yourself from people who might have not given you the affection you craved?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Mikoto a best

She's cute. She's better whenever Misaka isn't around though I don't hate her gag with her either. She has a good sense of duty and justice.

Good call, Freud. You might know it with your father's desaproval and how much you wanted to fuck your own mother.

Just imagine it.

She's clearly awake yet he's not going to pass up this opportunity and set her down. He knows he's wanted this for a long time and you can tell by how nervous he is.

You mean Touma like Kuroko?

I don't know? I'm just asking questions.

I kinda wish Kuroko just punched him in the nose right here.

>You will never cuck Misaka

Mormon arc when?

Considering what he did he probably deserves it.

Mobileposter is kind.

LITERAL
SEMEN
DEMON

Good.

Umm.. okay gross.

And cute

This is why I can't post during the day. The Americans here are boring. Later dorks.

Euros are asleep

When will we get Canadian magicians?

Aleister is killing them all along with Australian magicians

They're actually worse. The only people on earth I feel a special kinship with are the Japanese. You remember that part of your world song from the little mermaid? That's how I basically feel but about Japan. The only thing keeping me from posting on 2chan with my real friends is fate.

You what? It's the middle of the day here.

Oceanian Euros

Wew. It seems like lots of fun.

Illustrations when?

Oriana is going to rape me, isn't she.

It can't be helped.

It CAN be helped

Why are you antagonizing nips?

Rape her first.

>raping the willing

absolutely not

I'm amazed you managed to get into the baths. Are the buffs better than the bathtub? They're certainly more exensive.

Touma should force Misaka to be his buttslut.

>Implying Misaka won't force Touma to suck her penis halfway through

Camped in front of the lady a couple of minutes before the appointed time and spammed the buy ticket function. Yesterday they ran out of tickets in 30 fucking seconds.
And yes, they're better but take longer. I'm not sure about stat boosts but the exp one gives up to 96k exp in twenty minutes.
Definitely worth it, especially if you can get in every chance you get.

Practicing sex magic.

>To suck her penis
I don't know.
I'm just lost

>96k exp

Wow. Is that the only exp boost option? Is it on the top like the one in the baths?

Mikoto has a big smelly penis

Like the bathtub, except there's only one version of each item and they're ordered left to right in two columns instead of being top to bottom. Just remember the shape of the normal ones you use in the tub. Only the first copy costs cash, the second is gekotas. Also I'm not really sure how it works overall.
Basically, if you can enter you get five minutes to choose a char and an item, after that you can press a button to enter the bath proper. Except the timer is server-side and items give their bonus every five seconds, so if you enter the bath ten minutes late, you get only half of the 96k.
Also, you can only use one item instead of four like in your tub. Not sure whether you can use multiple copies of the same though.

I think you mean Coronzon.

>after weeks of rolling no other characters than Kazakiri, I finally get Orianna
>quality of play time increased significantly

She isn't that strong or anything but Kazakiri is only useful as a meat shield so it's nice to have another

Coronzon a cute, would impregnate to make lots of Thelema demon babies

Mikoto is an adolescent boy, of course she has a penis. A smelly one at that.

She sure is

Keep going if you want to top the last thread.

Where's her other half?

The only way we can top it is if we get a Misaka futa doujin posted in full without it being deleted before the thread dies.

Jesus user, what were you even doing with your gekotas?

Where would scavengers go on here?

>Mikoto will never be your owner
;_;

>funsized
That's a funny term.

>Mugino Unbirthing Frenda.jpg

Below Frenda

Accel is Aiwass core

It's time

WHAT KIND OF PANTIES

NEED INFO NOW

>He thinks I'll disgrace Mugino when even the game won't give you clear info

But user, I just want to know her moveset. Pantsu can wait until I get her.
>implying she's not going commando

Hopefully she gets best outfit

Sure, I'll make webms

It's canon that she just has shorts on, sorry to disappoint.

>those shorts will never be wrapped around your head & face

My head and face are reserved for this goddess